Author Topic: Where is Penislust (Pellius)?  (Read 3010 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Where is Penislust (Pellius)?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2021, 10:35:59 AM »
Been super busy. Tired as hell at the end of the day. Yes, we have been hit by a big storm. I couldn't get home yesterday because the roads were flooded. Had to sit in an elementary school parking lot along with other pissed-off drivers coming home from work and looking forward to a relaxing night before starting all over again. Same thing today. It would be great to just sleep in tomorrow and say "F-it" to life and spend the day on the couch with ice cream and pizza.

But WE still LOVE islands of goddess PELE  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2021, 01:29:45 AM »
That doesn’t sound like a bloodwork issue, that sounds like a severe bout of depression.

Let that anger and frustration go.

Anger turned inward can become severe depression.

Report back and let us all know you’re doing okay during the flooding.

The heavy, heavy rains have passed but we are still getting occasional outburst.

Don't let my persona here fool you. I am not an angry person and I can honestly say that I don't ever remember once in my life being depressed. I've had my disappointments but I was taught from a very early age the virtue of gratitude. Just being born in this country few here do not have the slightest idea of what real suffering is like. I'm a Christian and it keeps things in perspective. Often the things we most want in life: wealth, popularity, comfort, admiration... will suddenly mean very little when you are on your death bed and your day of reckoning is before you.

Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a decent day. At least the roads won't be flooded and I will be able to get out OK. So after church I'm going to hit the gym. Chest and back day.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2021, 10:02:05 AM »
The heavy, heavy rains have passed but we are still getting occasional outburst.

Don't let my persona here fool you. I am not an angry person and I can honestly say that I don't ever remember once in my life being depressed. I've had my disappointments but I was taught from a very early age the virtue of gratitude. Just being born in this country few here do not have the slightest idea of what real suffering is like. I'm a Christian and it keeps things in perspective. Often the things we most want in life: wealth, popularity, comfort, admiration... will suddenly mean very little when you are on your death bed and your day of reckoning is before you.

Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a decent day. At least the roads won't be flooded and I will be able to get out OK. So after church I'm going to hit the gym. Chest and back day.

Hi Pellius!

Hope you’re doing well, stay out of the mall food court and you will be fine!  🤣

Johnholmes

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2021, 10:11:10 AM »
Hi Pellius!

Hope you’re doing well, stay out of the mall food court and you will be fine!  🤣
wow..look like hands. can jerk a guy off with those feet  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2021, 05:19:21 AM »
Hi Pellius!

LOL! It was a weak moment. I even declined an offer for a Dairy Queen Blizzard last Saturday. The sad part is that every day since then I think about it. I love that ice cream!

Perfect back walking feet.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2021, 04:38:17 PM »

Wow, I thought you were an angry person because of all the fights you have posting here. Your post changed my perspective.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2021, 06:11:04 PM »
Wow, I thought you were an angry person because of all the fights you have posting here. Your post changed my perspective.

I don't think it would come as a surprise to most that GetBig has a tendency to bring out the worse in people. Kind of like driving in traffic. Yesterday, Sunday, the rain and traffic was light.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2021, 08:20:15 PM »
I don't think it would come as a surprise to most that GetBig has a tendency to bring out the worse in people. Kind of like driving in traffic. Yesterday, Sunday, the rain and traffic was light.

I want to go to 24-Hour Fitness with Pellius and then drop Shitzzo into a volcano !

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2021, 09:38:45 PM »
BUMP !!!!

Where is Pellius ?

Come back Pellius, we miss you and we want to hear about more cheeseburger and homeless bum flashing exploits.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2021, 01:03:01 AM »
I want to go to 24-Hour Fitness with Pellius and then drop Shitzzo into a volcano !

I can help carry the body

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2021, 10:48:29 PM »
Bump....

I received a recent PM from Pellius and he is doing well. It was good to hear from him and I’m glad he is doing great. He has been very busy and posting less, but otherwise things are good with him.

He can elaborate if he wants to add more detail to this post.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2021, 02:28:49 AM »

Hah, this was actually the first time I watched the whole video. I kind of knew what was on it so there wasn't any huge incentive to watch it again. I did notice how I take command of the road effortlessly passing the zombies that sleepwalk through life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2021, 02:31:41 AM »
Bump....

I received a recent PM from Pellius and he is doing well. It was good to hear from him and I’m glad he is doing great. He has been very busy and posting less, but otherwise things are good with him.

He can elaborate if he wants to add more detail to this post.

Trying to catch up tonight. I'm doing my best to follow the Bhanks thread but it grows in post count so rapidly it's hard to keep up. I'm sure I'm missing some gems but I was able to kind of get up to speed tonight.