Author Topic: If you needed anymore proof on what is going on with MSM  (Read 2945 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
If you needed anymore proof on what is going on with MSM
« on: March 24, 2021, 07:26:27 AM »
Failed Dem candidate William O'Mara sent an image of a klansman's hood to Candace Owens via Twitter.   Owen's reported the Tweet but Twitter refused to do anything as they said it did not violate their rules.    Imagine their response if a conservative sent the same image to a black democrat.   Big tech and MSM are actively engaged in an effort to undermine society.  They have done the math and believe it is in their best long term financial interests.   Resist these efforts now or prepare to live out your future as second class citizens in a dystopian future torn from the pages of 1984.   

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-sends-image-of-kkk-hood-to-candace-owens-twitter-defends-post-so-owens-takes-action-on-her-own?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=117564293&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--mMCr0qNNQYF9-tyf_S3JzoFbT1_Qp4lEQTgz_AKGSwPzDP

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: If you needed anymore proof on what is going on with MSM
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 08:01:42 AM »
it will happen here on this site as well

lots of dissent here

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 08:10:36 AM »
Removal of all power and wealth from the WASPs is on the menu.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 08:20:20 AM »
it will happen here on this site as well

lots of dissent here

And one phaggot who tried to weasel his way out of a $200 bet.

Phaggot.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 08:41:18 AM »
Everything is so obvious to anyone with a brain and the willingness to invest even minimal time to “look into” the news “of the day”.

It’s been said a billion times. I’ll say it again.

To be of leftist thinking/a Liberal mindset is to expose yourself as someone of considerable defective intelligence or blatant mental illness.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 08:52:18 AM »
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 09:03:17 AM »
Yes most of the media and news providers bang the drum for the Democrats. CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS news, Bloomberg news, CNN, MSNBC, and the rest are biased and involved in propaganda in support of the liberal ideology. 1984 is here. They don't even try to hide their partisanship and bias.  The owners of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are hardcore anti Republicans. Facebook is banning, restricting and fact checking spinning all things Republican. 

Yes, you can do anything to a conservative like Candance Owens including sending a black woman klan stuff anything about a liberal is off limits. I called a public liberal commentator who appears on tv an attention whore. I got in facebook jail for that under the guise of bullying. I I called Trump an attention whore the out come would have been very different.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 09:31:05 AM »
Yes most of the media and news providers bang the drum for the Democrats. CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS news, Bloomberg news, CNN, MSNBC, and the rest are biased and involved in propaganda in support of the liberal ideology. 1984 is here. They don't even try to hide their partisanship and bias.  The owners of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are hardcore anti Republicans. Facebook is banning, restricting and fact checking spinning all things Republican. 

Yes, you can do anything to a conservative like Candance Owens including sending a black woman klan stuff anything about a liberal is off limits. I called a public liberal commentator who appears on tv an attention whore. I got in facebook jail for that under the guise of bullying. I I called Trump an attention whore the out come would have been very different.

Because the pacifist Republicans allowed this.

Look what happened at the rally at the Capitol. With a slight pushback the right wing scared the senile old Democrats shitless. The kiddie liberals sat at home and screamed on Social Media to no effect.

Newsflash people....social media is not real. You can’t control a country or 75,000,000 voters with it unless THEY allow you to.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2021, 09:36:43 AM »
Because the pacifist Republicans allowed this.

Look what happened at the rally at the Capitol. With a slight pushback the right wing scared the senile old Democrats shitless. The kiddie liberals sat at home and screamed on Social Media to no effect.

Newsflash people....social media is not real. You can’t control a country or 75,000,000 voters with it unless THEY allow you to.

Remember when Democrats and the media goofed on Trump because he supposedly went and hid in the bunker? Meanwhile, a few dudes jump a fence and the Democrats shut down the entire city of DC and bring in the National Guard for months.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2021, 03:49:45 PM »
Remember when Democrats and the media goofed on Trump because he supposedly went and hid in the bunker? Meanwhile, a few dudes jump a fence and the Democrats shut down the entire city of DC and bring in the National Guard for months.

Imagine what will happen when people start pulling these liberal assholes out of their Prius phag mobiles and start beating them to death?

It will be a great time in America.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2021, 10:25:27 PM »
And one phaggot who tried to weasel his way out of a $200 bet.

Phaggot.

You're not all bad Les.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2021, 11:33:39 PM »
Imagine what will happen when people start pulling these liberal assholes out of their Prius phag mobiles and start beating them to death?

;D

Great post. I have read that a conservative is just a liberal who has been mugged. :)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2021, 03:26:03 PM »
;D

Great post. I have read that a conservative is just a liberal who has been mugged. :)

Matt here is a fun fact for you, as I’m in Lake Elsinore, CA at this very moment, it’s the Thunderbay of  Southern California .

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2021, 03:42:46 PM »

Realistically, what are the chances that any conservatives will start pulling anyone out of cars?

There was the "insurrection". Some insurrection it was, one insurrectionist was killed, a few selfies taken, the leader who promised to march down went back to the white house to eat McDonalds instead, and then promised to bring his supporters to justice  :D

The conservatives are sooner to shoot a Matt C or Fortress than shoot a liberal  :'( :D

Seems like the west is dying with a whimper. Barring some cataclysmic event that has people go absolutely insane I don't see any liberal beating going down.

Let's see what Trump's freedom platform will look like. Prediction: it will be no place for Matt C, it will be love the J's and homos and ban the liberal beaters i.e. more of the same.
 :'( :D

Speaking of Candace Owens. She is not accepted by the good conservatives either. And Trump, remember his Platinum Plan and his embrace of Lil Wayne as opposed to his supporters who are prosecuted now?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2021, 04:04:04 PM »

Prius is a phag mobile, lol? Just bought my wife a Rav4 hybrid- all based off the groundbreaking Prius hybrid technology. 40 mpg city in an all wheel drive vehicle.

I drove a Prius for 4 years until I traded it on for the Highlander hybrid. Drove from Syracuse, NY to Virginia Beach on one tank of gas, averaging 57 mpg. If that's the sign of liberalism I guess I'm gonna trade my MAGA hat for a Biden one because I can't stand paying for gas, haha.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2021, 04:05:57 PM »

Prius is a phag mobile, lol? Just bought my wife a Rav4 hybrid- all based off the groundbreaking Prius hybrid technology. 40 mpg city in an all wheel drive vehicle.

I drove a Prius for 4 years until I traded it on for the Highlander hybrid. Drove from Syracuse, NY to Virginia Beach on one tank of gas, averaging 57 mpg. If that's the sign of liberalism I guess I'm gonna trade my MAGA hat for a Biden one because I can't stand paying for gas, haha.

I think if you leave the cocks out of your mouth and bum you should be fine.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2021, 04:10:16 PM »
Realistically, what are the chances that any conservatives will start pulling anyone out of cars?

There was the "insurrection". Some insurrection it was, one insurrectionist was killed, a few selfies taken, the leader who promised to march down went back to the white house to eat McDonalds instead, and then promised to bring his supporters to justice  :D

The conservatives are sooner to shoot a Matt C or Fortress than shoot a liberal  :'( :D

Seems like the west is dying with a whimper. Barring some cataclysmic event that has people go absolutely insane I don't see any liberal beating going down.

Let's see what Trump's freedom platform will look like. Prediction: it will be no place for Matt C, it will be love the J's and homos and ban the liberal beaters i.e. more of the same.
 :'( :D

Speaking of Candace Owens. She is not accepted by the good conservatives either. And Trump, remember his Platinum Plan and his embrace of Lil Wayne as opposed to his supporters who are prosecuted now?

The Civil War began in the USA because of economic factors. It was a slow boiling pot that eventually exploded into an all out war. As the money becomes inflated like the Weimar Republic due to off the charts spending in Washington the day to day living conditions will deteriorate until violence becomes an acceptable alternative. This doesn't happen in the span of one event.

What part of the world do you live in? Just curious.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2021, 04:13:35 PM »
I think if you leave the cocks out of your mouth and bum you should be fine.

Right to cocks in one post! A true Getbigger!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2021, 04:42:46 PM »

Right to cocks in one post! A true Getbigger!

It's Getbig's Law.

(Like Godwin's Law, but with c0cks instead of Hitler)

T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2021, 06:54:14 PM »

The Civil War began in the USA because of economic factors. It was a slow boiling pot that eventually exploded into an all out war. As the money becomes inflated like the Weimar Republic due to off the charts spending in Washington the day to day living conditions will deteriorate until violence becomes an acceptable alternative. This doesn't happen in the span of one event.

What part of the world do you live in? Just curious.

Sweden.

Lots of people are predicting major calamities in the US. We'll see. Maybe there will be major things on the World stage soon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2021, 07:10:28 PM »
Sweden.

Lots of people are predicting major calamities in the US. We'll see. Maybe there will be major things on the World stage soon.
the usa only knows ever increasing financial pressure not that much violence
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2021, 08:06:56 PM »
the usa only knows ever increasing financial pressure not that much violence

Well Hypertrophy says a financial meltdown will cause violence and he's probably right. People have been predicting a dollar crash for awhile now  ;D

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2021, 08:50:24 PM »
Cant believe this doesn't get MSM coverage, yet a rope on a nascar garage reminded bubba Wallace of a nuse so there was an investigation and front page news for a few days

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2021, 10:49:31 AM »
NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot — AND HE RECORDED IT

Revolver News published an important piece on the “unindicted co-conspirators” in the Jan. 6 attack who were never charged by the DOJ or FBI for their part in the violence on Jan. 6.
The “unindicted co-conspirators” were frequently the most violent and leaders of the assault on the US Capitol. They are also likely FBI informants.
And now we have proof that the FBI was actively recruiting military members to infiltrate and spy on the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys before the Jan. 6 protests.
Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.
Jeremy also attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that week.
Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”
Jeremy released a video of his encounter with government officials when they came to his home. Jeremy also released audio of his meeting with the FBI at a local restaurant.
Jeremy explains in his recent video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

Source: thegatewaypundit.com

------

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection
Doesn't exist.

The fact is, as we already suspected this was a false flag. Brought to you by non other then the Corrupt FBI, Antifa and BLM

Enjoy the facts

FBI Operatives Likely 'Unindicted Co-Conspirators', Organizers Of Capitol Riot: Report

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ol-riot-report

by Tyler Durden

Wednesday, Jun 16, 2021 - 12:13 PM

Tucker Carlson dropped several bombshells on his show Tuesday night, chief among them was from a Revolver News report that the FBI was likely involved in organizing the Jan. 6 Capitol 'insurrection,' and were similarly involved in the kidnapping plot against Michigan Governor Gretchin Whitmer.

"Why is the Biden administration preventing us from knowing? Why is the administration still hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the US capitol on January 6th? What could possibly be the reason for that - even as they call for more openness... they could release those tapes today, but they're not. Why?"
Carlson notes that Revolver News has dissected court filings surrounding the Capitol riot, suggests that unindicted co-conspirators in the case are likely to have been federal operatives.
We at Revolver News have noticed a pattern from our now months-long investigation into 1/6 — and in particular from our meticulous study of the charging documents related to those indicted. In many cases the unindicted co-conspirators appear to be much more aggressive and egregious participants in the very so-called “conspiracy” serving as the basis for charging those indicted.
The question immediately arises as to why this is the case, and forces us to consider whether certain individuals are being protected from indictment because they were involved in 1/6 as undercover operatives or confidential informants for a federal agency.
Key segment from Tucker:
"We know that the government is hiding the identity of many law enforcement officers that were present at the Capitol on January 6th, not just the one that killed Ashli Babbitt. According to the government's own court filing, those law enforcement officers participated in the riot - sometimes in violent ways. We know that because without fail, the government has thrown the book at most people who were present at the Capitol on Jan. 6. There was a nationwide dragnet to find them - and many are still in solitary confinement tonight. But strangely, some of the key people who participated on Jan. 6 have not been charged."
Look at the documents, the government calls those people 'unindicted co-conspirators.' What does that mean? Well it means that in potentially every case they were FBI operatives... in the Capitol, on January 6th."
"For example, one of those unindicted co-conspirators is someone government documents identify only as "person two." According to those documents, person two stayed in the same hotel room as a man called Thomas Caldwell - an 'insurrectionist.' A man alleged to be a member of the group "The Oathkeepers." Person two also "stormed the barricades" at the Capitol on January 6th alongside Thomas Caldwell. The government's indictments further indicate that Caldwell - who by the way is a 65-year-old man... was led to believe there would be a "quick reaction force" also participating on January 6th. That quick reaction force Caldwell was told, would be led by someone called "Person 3," who had a hotel room and an accomplice with them. But wait. Here's the interesting thing. Person 2 and person 3 were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but the government has not charged them. Why is that? You know why. They were almost certainly working for the FBI. So FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol on January 6th according to government documents. And those two are not alone. In all, Revolver news reported there are "upwards of 20 unindicted co-conspirators in the Oath Keeper indictments, all playing various roles in the conspiracy, who have not been charged for virtually the exact same activities and in some cases much, much more severe activities - as those named alongside them in the indictments."
Watch:
Revolver, meanwhile, has important questions about January 6th

In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI,  have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?

Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous “siege” and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?

Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has demanded an explanation from FBI Director Christopher Wray:
More:

Revolver News: "Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge"

Tucker Carlson op-ed: "Government agents may have helped organize the Jan. 6 Capitol riot"

We recommend you read the entire Revolver piece, which includes the fact that at least five individuals involved int he "Whitmer Kidnapping Plot" were undercover agents and federal informants.