Author Topic: Israel vs. Palestine - Propaganda  (Read 15798 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Israeli soldiers display palestinians "for sale" on Instagram
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2021, 07:28:02 PM »
I sounded like a dick, I realize that but that was not my intention.  Evangelicals want Israel to exist to usher in the end times and Israel is more than happy to take advantage of that.  It's nonsense.  End times was never part of Christianity.  It is an invention dating back to the late 1800's.  But, they need to get a 2 state solution if they want to be around as a Jewish state/homeland in the decades if not centuries to come.  I wasn't personally attacking you and apologize if it came across that way.

We’re always good...

Just take 5 min to watch this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2021, 07:44:06 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2021, 09:15:56 PM »
Jews don't hate arabs except in a very narrow sense. What Jews hate is Christianity and the white Euro. That's why Jews are the biggest Champions for Muslim rights and Muslim immigration to countries with European-stock people is so so important. Muslims are inconsequential, they can't do shit to Jews, the real threat is whites. With this conflict they could decimate the Palestinians completely within minutes, only problem is maintaining good relations with the people watching so there is a massive PR campaign.
Seems to me like they have extra strong disdain for Catholicism. AFAIK Christians in Israel cannot proselytize to Jews, it's against the law.

I'm not a Christian but this Evangelical-Jew love affair is very strange to me. When the endtimes come isn't God supposed to kill all the unbelievers, including the non-Christian Jews? I may not understand much about Evangelicals so help me out. Or are Jews given special dispensation where they can curse Jesus and call his mother a whore and it's A-OK and they are saved too? How do Christians reconcile the Jews' deep visceral hatred of Christianity with their faith?

Another thing, which is quite something, is that Jews are in the business of training and arming and medically treating ISIS LoL. Do they have a problem with terrorism as such? Lol hardly, not when it's against people like Assad who actually let Christians operate in Syria. Will Isis etc go for such? Lol.

What a mess. I don't care about the inbred Arabs but I care even less about the Jews.

Bodybuilding related: Kai Greene tweeted "Free Palestine" the other day and can you imagine the shitstorm lol. 2K comments on just one IG account reporting it. People are saying Kai is back to sucking cock and fucking grapefruit because his boss is Aaron Singerman.

I couldn't watch this shit for more that 2 minutes. Kai has probably been forced to grovel and walk back his endorsement of "free Palestine" by now. "I just want peace for all, I love Jews more than anything"  :D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Israel vs. Palestine - Propaganda
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 10:46:21 PM »

You all have to remember one simple thing when you ask for a two state solution, and peace.  It will never happen with Hamas in power, and only when you have reasonable leaders that truly want peace.  Until the Palestinian people bring in people who want peace and a two state solution, it just will not happen.  The Arab countries have given up, why four Arab countries made peace deals last year with Israel, and why many others are on the verge.   Hamas understands this and needs this type of war.

Don't forget, it was Hamas that started with hundreds of missiles into Israel going after innocent people - they don't care.

And don't forget, the simple charter that Hamas continues to stand for, and WONT CHANGE IT. "Israel will exist and  will  continue  to  exist  until  Islam  will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

If people want change, then make the hard choices and change the leaders, but alas, if they even speak of this, they will be killed by Hamas.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2021, 01:29:32 AM »
Yet more proof that diversity is shit.

If Jews are so bent on shoving divershitty down the throats of White Gentiles, how about THEY can take in all the "diverse" people in the West?

Why should White people have to enjoy all this "diversity"? Just take it all and get it the fuck out of here - send it all to Israel. Let Jews enjoy the diversity.

White people are evil and don't deserve to be enriched with"diversity". Give it all to Jews.

The top percent of all the jews are calling  the "shots"... all others are propped up cannon fodder.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2021, 05:18:00 AM »
I don't see how either a two state or one state solution would be possible. Maybe a tiny sliver of land for the Palestinians on the precondition of no military and no access to waepons, and hundreds of other preconditions. What kind of state would that be? A one state solutions where Palestinians were made Israelis would never be allowed either because the arabs would just outbreed the Jews. When Tucker pointed out the ADL's double standard on this issue he was called an anti-Semite Lol. White Euros should be outbred because they are the root of all evil but Jews have a right to preserve their DNA.

I haven't studied these issues in depth but it appears to me like there is no solution to the conflict other than relocating the Palestinians somewhere else, but they won't go for that I don't think? And if they did get a state somewhere else it would be perfect, easier to bomb. Israel would love to send them all to Europe though, of that I'm sure.

I'm not really on anyone's side here. The arabs are quite animalistic and stupid. Here in Sweden if I were to voice support for Israel in public I would risk a beatdown. Palestinians were planning some demonstration here but authorities were worried and urged people to stay at home! I don't know what came of it, can't stand to read the news  :D

What does irritate me is when Israel is the only state in the world that is allowed to be ethnonationalist. Blood and soil!
Outbreeding the Jews in Israel is called a soft genocide, which it is, but it's called something else in Europe and the US, it's the moral thing to do.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2021, 08:43:17 AM »
Here in Sweden (Malmö), they've raised a Pink Unicorn-statue (symbol for World Pride) and of course the Palestine folks are seizing this opportunity.

Gays for Gaza???

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2021, 09:06:32 AM »
Where's Allah when we need him?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2021, 09:40:34 AM »
We’re always good...

Just take 5 min to watch this.

very interesting from the perspective of the muslim neighbors too. Muslims always crying for a war and more things like certain cultures who will remain nameless
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2021, 10:04:16 AM »
I was in Israel last year. Most people don’t like these wars and want peace. It’s the old gov that keeps this shit going.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2021, 01:20:25 PM »
I haven't studied these issues in depth but it appears to me like there is no solution to the conflict other than relocating the Palestinians somewhere else, but they won't go for that I don't think? And if they did get a state somewhere else it would be perfect, easier to bomb. Israel would love to send them all to Europe though, of that I'm sure.

That's the problem, the Palestinians will never leave. Even if they could all relocate to another place they wouldn't. They would rather die than leave this land.

Regardless of the past, Israel will never allow them into their land. And they shouldn't, at this point there is so much anger on both sides there is no diplomatic solution.

Hamas has been terrorizing this entire region for too long, they need to be exterminated. But America knows better, we just sit on the fence giving money to both sides and watch them fight. We are doing nothing to help the situation.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2021, 02:27:39 PM »
[

Gays for Gaza???

But they have no balls & fight Jews in the Holly land !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2021, 02:36:43 PM »

Palestinians didn't exist in the Ottoman empire time , until 1918.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2021, 03:02:10 PM »
The Jews stole most of their land, and now they want it all. They aren't the victims here.

How could they have stolen their land? They occupy less than one percent of the landmass. And what do you mean they want it all? It's the Arabs that are trying to take their land. Israel doesn't want more land. They have proved it time and again by giving up territory like Gaza. They just want to be left alone.

Do you believe there should be a Jewish state or should the whole area belong to the Arabs?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2021, 03:04:54 PM »
The average Israeli views you as a moron and an easily manipulated pawn in their game/plan.

How so? Have you been to Israel or know somebody that lives there? Israel was overwhelmingly pro-Trump, who has been the biggest supporter of Israel than any other President.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2021, 03:05:57 PM »
I would comment further upon this but the libtards are so fucking stupid that it would not be worth the effort.  Suffice to say that Palestinians should just go and find the largest pile of camel dung in the middle of the Sahara and establish their own nation with the rest of the flies.

At least then those lazy cumbags wouldn't be able to run that further into the ground.  Fucking retards, the lot of them.  Like democraps, they want everything for nothing at someone else's expense and effort.  FTN.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2021, 03:07:29 PM »
I sounded like a dick, I realize that but that was not my intention.  Evangelicals want Israel to exist to usher in the end times and Israel is more than happy to take advantage of that.  It's nonsense.  End times was never part of Christianity.  It is an invention dating back to the late 1800's.  But, they need to get a 2 state solution if they want to be around as a Jewish state/homeland in the decades if not centuries to come.  I wasn't personally attacking you and apologize if it came across that way.

That may be so for evangelicals but America supports Israel because they are one of our greatest allies and the only democratic state in the region.
Nothing to do with religion or Christianity.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2021, 03:11:02 PM »
That may be so for evangelicals but America supports Israel because they are one of our greatest allies and the only democratic state in the region.
Nothing to do with religion or Christianity.

Yup.  When I had my faith, I didn't want to usher in anything because such things are not the domain of followers of the Nazarene.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2021, 03:16:50 PM »
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2021, 03:17:59 PM »
That's the problem, the Palestinians will never leave. Even if they could all relocate to another place they wouldn't. They would rather die than leave this land.

Regardless of the past, Israel will never allow them into their land. And they shouldn't, at this point there is so much anger on both sides there is no diplomatic solution.

Hamas has been terrorizing this entire region for too long, they need to be exterminated. But America knows better, we just sit on the fence giving money to both sides and watch them fight. We are doing nothing to help the situation.

What do you mean by this? There are Arabs in Israel. There are Mosques in Israel. Arabs serve in the Knesset where they routinely heckle Israeli leaders like Netanyahu. There are Arab Israelis. There are no such thing as Jewish Arabs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2021, 03:25:40 PM »

Palestinians didn't exist in the Ottoman empire time , until 1918.

"Palestine" is just a made-up state. Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and, briefly, by the British after World War I.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2021, 06:12:23 PM »
"Palestine" is just a made-up state. Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and, briefly, by the British after World War I.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

They were created in 1967 !.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2021, 06:27:11 PM »
They were created in 1967 !.

Isn’t it interesting that prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland?

In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria, and East Jerusalem. But they didn’t capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan’s King Hussein. I can’t help but wonder why all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.

The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple, and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2021, 06:54:08 PM »

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century ce in “Syria Palaestina,”

https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine

Philistia goes back to 1190 BC before Israel.