Author Topic: Pulse nightclub to become a national memorial  (Read 1996 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Pulse nightclub to become a national memorial
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2021, 12:57:26 PM »

There are a number of memorials for cancer victims.   You have to remember that a memorial is nothing more than a headstone a number of deceased people for whatever reason...airplane crashes, Great White Fire, etc.  Its a waste of time opposing something as simple as that

Then let the individuals have their own personal headstones commemorate their passing.

The precedent this will set is a steep, ugly slope that does nothing beneficial and only acts to further divide the country.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2021, 01:06:00 PM »
Fuck that George Floyd moron and the liberal left that promotes them!
Q

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2021, 07:53:04 AM »
Only good queer is a dead queer.
~

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2021, 08:03:40 AM »
In general the rule of thumb for clientele that frequent these sorts of establishments is that a simple bathroom stall will suffice. 

There's your "memorial", Vince.  That or a 4'X8' piece of drywall with 3 inch holes located at various heights.  Or a cot with a nightstand sized table with a timer and a bottle of Bum-Grease or Anal-Eze on it.  In other words, that dive is nothing but a place for fools to randomly rut like animals in heat.

Call it a Farticpiation Trophy and that'll do, pig...That'll do.
Fuckin' nellie.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2021, 10:18:49 AM »

Victoria's Secret contracted that sub-14 year old level "pro" soccer nonentity who was inflicted on the world and that everyone politely entertains as more than a propped spokespuppet of junk athleticism.

The slime that created Jeffrey Epstein's wealth out of thin air is Les Wexner, founder of Victoria's secrete.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/jun/17/victorias-secret-angels-vs-collective-megan-rapinoe-priyanka-chopra-jonas

"The Angels – a corps of notably thin catwalkers who would strut in heavy wings and sky-high stilettos during Victoria’s Secret’s televised fashion shows – will be replaced by seven new figureheads described as “accomplished women who share a common passion to drive positive change.”

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2021, 09:38:42 AM »
Fuck that George Floyd moron and the liberal left that promotes them!

George Floyron?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2021, 09:39:37 AM »
T