Author Topic: California reopens..but there’s a catch  (Read 2127 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: California reopens..but there’s a catch
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
Just a reminder. If a Dem tells you do something, do the complete opposite.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/report-california-fully-re-opens-with-many-restrictions-still-in-place/

BFD - some businesses choose to require masks

Yesterday I got my eyes checked and wore a mask the entire time.  Then I went to the store and didn't wear a mask.  My gym (American Barbell) is not requiring masks if vaccinated

Personally, I like working out in my garage (although tonight is going to be a bitch with the heat) but I like doing legs at the gym and I'll be happy to not  have to wear a mask.

BTW - I'm all for social distancing...even before COVID

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2021, 04:05:52 PM »
Masks dont so shit but make you sick.  Tardz  ::)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/06/15/a-group-of-parents-sent-their-kids-face-masks-to-a-lab-for-analysis-heres-what-they-found-n2591047

--

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.

The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.

A parent who participated in the study, Ms. Amanda Donoho, commented that this small sample points to a need for more research: “We need to know what we are putting on the faces of our children each day. Masks provide a warm, moist environment for bacteria to grow.”

These local parents contracted with the lab because they were concerned about the potential of contaminants on masks that their children were forced to wear all day at school, taking them on and off, setting them on various surfaces, wearing them in the bathroom, etc. This prompted them to send the masks to the University of Florida’s Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center for analysis.

all those things must have come out of the mouths of those kids who wore the masks

sounds like the mask did the job of catching most of that shit

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2021, 04:08:19 PM »
Exactly. The goal of most business owners is to increase, not limit their clientele. So often it is the customer who inadvertently sets the rules. For example if the majority of the customers prefers other customers wear a mask, the business is likely to comply with that.

It has been commonplace in some countries for people to wear masks in public even before COVID. They do this not only to protect themselves from viruses but the proper mask can also help reduce other pollutants from entering the body.   

At last count I've been to 33 countries in my business travels. The only places I saw people wearing masks pre-Covid were in Korea ( i have traveled the length and width of that country several times) and in Beijing. Not in Shanghai, Chengdu, Leshan, Tangshan, etc. Just Beijing.  They did it because of particulates in the air caused by the dust storms in China and emissions from trucks. The air quality on most days in Beijing and Shanghai is atrocious from auto emissions.

So "some countries" is what? 2?

They never did it to prevent viruses. I asked the sales agents I traveled with about it and that's the answer they gave. They live there- they should know.

I NEVER saw people wearing masks in Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, the UK, Austria, Liechtenstein, Poland, the Czech republic, Hungary, Taiwan, Japan, Estonia, etc etc etc.

So there is your real life experience.

Meanwhile the same people in China smoke like fucking chimneys, lol. So much for disease prevention. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2021, 04:10:23 PM »
all those things must have come out of the mouths of those kids who wore the masks

sounds like the mask did the job of catching most of that shit

And allowing it to concentrate until it reaches critical dose status. You are undoubtedly one of the most stupid people on earth.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2021, 04:11:42 PM »
Prime is a fucking pussy, likely scared of his own shadow.

Truth!! Irrefutable..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2021, 04:12:02 PM »
BFD - some businesses and choose to require masks

Yesterday I got my eyes checked and wore a mask the entire time.  Then I went to the store and didn't wear a mask.  My gym (American Barbell) is not requiring masks if vaccinated

Personally, I like working out in my garage (although tonight is going to be a bitch with the heat) but I like ding legs at the gym and I'll be happy to not  have to wear a mask.

When last I went to the eye doctor they were still requiring masks even if you had proof of being vaccinated. Being curious, I asked the receptionist why. According to her, all medical facilities continue to require masks according to the CDC. This includes pharmacies and other places one doesn't immediately think of as being a medical facility. What seems a bit convoluted is the patients obviously cannot wear masks when they go to the dentist or dental hygienist. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2021, 04:19:46 PM »
BFD - some businesses choose to require masks

Personally, I like working out in my garage (although tonight is going to be a bitch with the heat) but I like doing legs at the gym and I'll be happy to not  have to wear a mask.

BTW - I'm all for social distancing...even before COVID

I’ll bet you’ll vote to keep the California communist in, won’t you?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2021, 04:20:23 PM »
I've noticed here in NC that it is mostly the 13% still wearing masks like they're so concerned about safety.   I'm guessing it is part of some malingering scheme they are working on, or they must believe that such a stance will get them 'mo money from da gubmint.   ::)
~

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2021, 04:20:32 PM »

And allowing it to concentrate until it reaches critical dose status. You are undoubtedly one of the most stupid people on earth.

LOL @ allowing it "concentrate" and "critical status"

Nothing needs to "concentrate" to be detected you fucking moron

Then again you are the idiot who said no one would be talking about Covid after the election

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2021, 04:22:17 PM »
I’ll bet you’ll vote to keep the California communist in, won’t you?

There is no communist party on the ticket...you fucking moron

Since you constantly call me and many other communist why don't you give us the phony coach definition of communism so we can all have a good laugh at your expense. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2021, 04:24:17 PM »
I've noticed here in NC that it is mostly the 13% still wearing masks like they're so concerned about safety.  I'm guessing it is part of some malingering scheme they are working on, or they must believe that such a stance will get them 'mo money from da gubmint.   ::)

who are the 13%

does that man something in NC?

who is "they" and why would the government give them money for wearing a mask?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2021, 04:25:19 PM »
who are the 13%

does that man something in NC?

who is "they" and why would the government give them money for wearing a mask?

Fuck off, Rob, and go clean your yard.
~

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2021, 04:25:55 PM »
Fuck off, Rob, and go clean your yard.

why so cranky?

did you get your period?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2021, 04:27:14 PM »
There is no communist party on the ticket...you fucking moron

Since you constantly call me and many other communist why don't you give us the phony coach definition of communism so we can all have a good laugh at your expense.

There is, you’re just too stupid to recognize it. Sure Man, you want to start with the Assault on our first and second amendment rights?

And you still haven’t answered my question

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2021, 04:30:23 PM »

At last count I've been to 33 countries in my business travels. The only places I saw people wearing masks pre-Covid were in Korea ( i have traveled the length and width of that country several times) and in Beijing. Not in Shanghai, Chengdu, Leshan, Tangshan, etc. Just Beijing.  They did it because of particulates in the air caused by the dust storms in China and emissions from trucks. The air quality on most days in Beijing and Shanghai is atrocious from auto emissions.

They never did it to prevent viruses. I asked the sales agents I traveled with about it and that's the answer they gave. They live there- they should know.

I NEVER saw people wearing masks in Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, the UK, Austria, Liechtenstein, Poland, the Czech republic, Hungary, Taiwan, Japan, Estonia, etc etc etc.

Meanwhile the same people in China smoke like fucking chimneys, lol. So much for disease prevention.

You have traveled to many more countries than I have. So your first hand experience is interesting and likely pretty accurate.

Although there is probably more than 2 counties where people have worn masks during certain situations and for a variety of reasons, my use of the word 'some' is correct.....the definition of some is at least one (which surprises me because I thought it surely meant more than one).  Some also means an unknown quantity which definitely relates to my post.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2021, 04:32:18 PM »
There is, you’re just too stupid to recognize it. Sure Man, you want to start with the Assault on our first and second amendment rights?

And you still haven’t answered my question

I answered your question
Go back and read it again

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2021, 04:35:38 PM »

I`ve been to Boston and NYC on many occasions !  ;D

Dude you are one travelling man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2021, 04:35:46 PM »
I answered your question
Go back and read it again

No you didn’t. Your answer is like what lurker calls “stats” there isn’t one. Let’s try this again and this time I’ll clarify it since I don’t have a chalk board to draw a friggen diagram.

Are you voting for Newsom in the recall?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2021, 04:38:27 PM »
No you didn’t. Your answer is like what lurker calls “stats” there isn’t one. Let’s try this again and this time I’ll clarify it since I don’t have a chalk board to draw a friggen diagram.

sure I did

here it is again

There is no Communist on the ballot

What is the phony "coach" definition of communism?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2021, 04:42:21 PM »

How good is California at verifying legal votes? If it is as easy to cheat as some say it is, I might vote for Newsom in the recall......just to piss you off.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2021, 04:43:31 PM »
sure I did

here it is again

There is no Communist on the ballot

What is the phony "coach" definition of communism?

Yes.. there is. It’s under the guise of the Democratic Party and they don’t deny it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2021, 04:46:17 PM »
How good is California at verifying legal votes? If it is as easy to cheat as some say it is, I might vote for Newsom in the recall......just to piss you off.  ;D

Wouldn’t piss me off. It just underscores what we’ve known all along. Like those that vote Dem, you hate the country plain and simple. Enemies of this country if you will. It hasn’t been proven otherwise

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2021, 04:51:35 PM »
Yes.. there is. It’s under the guise of the Democratic Party and they don’t deny it

just because you live in crazy town doesn't mean that anyone else has to join you there

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2021, 05:07:17 PM »
just because you live in crazy town doesn't mean that anyone else has to join you there

I probably live in the most conservative town and county in California

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2021, 05:07:40 PM »
Wouldn’t piss me off. It just underscores what we’ve known all along. Like those that vote Dem, you hate the country plain and simple. Enemies of this country if you will. It hasn’t been proven otherwise

Ed FUCKIN' Zachary, brother! 

These ass clowns here such as straw and prime, to name but two, are traitorous twatlings.  Fuck 'em to Hades.  I hope they all Covid up and croak.