Author Topic: Oneel Ballo 19 Years Old Teen Nationals Prep  (Read 1586 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Oneel Ballo 19 Years Old Teen Nationals Prep
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2021, 01:50:46 PM »
Good post, Matt.

Thank you for saying that, IroNat.  I'm trying to stick exclusively with the facts here.

Generally my political views makes certain people [far leftists, social justice activists, and people like that] hate me, but I have never had actual good, long-term friends get angry at me over them.

Yet three of them got mad simply for saying that Canadian hospitals haven't been overwhelmed, and that no one young is dying of Covid-19 [unless 204 out of over 18,400,000 Canadians under 40 counts...I'd love to compare that to other deaths among young people].

And yeah - three of my friends got mad at me for merely saying that C19 is not as dangerous as we were made to think.

It makes me sad to think that people will potentially hate me [or anyone, for that matter] for simply stating facts - and important ones at that.

IroNat - do you have a view on that?  Do some people WANT to live in fear?  ???

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2021, 02:25:48 PM »
Matt,

A quick note:

You constantly use brackets when you mean to use parentheses.

Please stop that.  As an autistic type who clearly obsesses over numbers and precise measures, I am sure you can also abide by some rather simple rules dictated by our mother tongue's playbook. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2021, 05:13:38 PM »

IroNat - do you have a view on that?  Do some people WANT to live in fear?  ???

Some people enjoy it.  Gives meaning to their lives.

F*ck 'em.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2021, 07:14:28 PM »
I fought back by pushing forward legal action against the police to ensure that my mask exemption is respected, and I no longer follow any mandates.  Exactly what more do you expect me to do?  I had all my documentation printed, certified by my doctor, to ensure that I am not part of the face diaper cult that you seem to have no problem with.

Translation - you haven't done shit.

Furthermore, why the FUCK are you poking fun of the fact that I can't see my kids as much as I used to BECAUSE FUCKING FEDERAL LAW FORCES THEM TO ISOLATE IN ONE PLACE?

That contradicts what you said afterwards :
But really, making light of the fact that this nonsense has made it harder for me to see my kids, and making it so that there is literally NOWHERE to bring them [aside from the park] when I do, because everything is closed - are you an asshole?

Can't take them to that $600,000 house you claim to have?  Guess Walter was right about that.
I also haven't seen my grandmother since this started, Lurker.  Why?

Because she is probably using covid as an excuse to avoid your layabout ass.

Because she's 88 years old and because she's TERRIFIED to see any of her children or grandchildren or great grandchildren, because the news has her thinking that she is going to die.  So one of her sons who lives in town [one of my uncles] is relegated to calling her every few days to talk to her, because he has seen her ONCE during this entire pandemic, before one of my aunts gave him shit.

And you can't call why?

Do you think any of this is funny?  That people are living in such fear that they won't even see their own relatives as much as they normally do?  And for the case of my kids, that means that they have seen their other grandparents maybe 3-4 times since this has started.

Good thing they have other role models in their lives.
And 50% of families in Canada are split families, and I am by far not the only parent who has been forced into this mess.
 It's like you know full well that I'm an active father who sees my kids as much as possible, and am now forced to isolate away from them because of this bullshit.

You appeared to be an irresponsible layabout long before covid started.

I also don't follow any of the mandates as far as number of guests I can have, etc.

Where is the cop punching you promised?

I was only ever following those mandates out of respect for the irrational people who think COVID is some form of lung AIDS, and I've decided that enough is enough - that I'm not going to appease irrational people any longer.

It's not about appeasing people, it's about following what your gov't says to.  Which obviously, you have done as there was no William Wallace moment.
The law was never my concern - but people's irrational fears were a concern, and when I realized I could not quell their fears, I knew the only way to deal with it would be to self-isolate, and let them know, so that they don't think I'm being irresponsible.  When someone close to me STILL accused me of being irresponsible, I realized there was no point in even doing that.

Sort of like how other people have to deal with your irrational racism due to your insecurities and lack of self identity?

But for you to make light of the fact that this whole thing has made it harder to see my kids and then act like I'm an absentee father on the basis of something COMPLETELY OUT OF MY CONTROL.  It's like you making fun of someone whose gym business closed through this and saying "You obviously aren't good at running a business, for it to have to shut down."  Gee, I wonder if local gyms being closed for over 200 days straight now might be a reason why that happened?  ::)

You look as if you haven't missed a day in the gym.  That is not a compliment either.
But really, making light of the fact that this nonsense has made it harder for me to see my kids, and making it so that there is literally NOWHERE to bring them [aside from the park] when I do, because everything is closed - are you an asshole?

What was your excuse before covid?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2021, 05:14:52 PM »
This isn't some minor thing - all of my other concerns were valid, but wouldn't be realized until DECADES from now.  I wanted to talk about those things early, to plant seeds, and to warn people of changes ahead.  But C19 accelerated EVERYTHING in a way that I couldn't possibly imagine.

It seemed odd to me that major corporations continue to back completely failed leftist policies - they want communism so much, but none of their agendas go anywhere fast.  Well - that changed with C19.  This was literally the least free period in Western Civilization since WWII.  And people like you who take EVERYTHING for granted, just think things will be normal because non-liberals have backed the things that make the society that people like you want to live in.

You will not be able to live in your 99% White neighbourhood, far away from Black and Hispanic people who you despise, if any of your ideas come to fruition.  But you, as well as other liberals, will pack your bags and flee your neighbourhood in the middle of the night, like a plague of locusts, if any of your ideas come to fruition.

As to why THIS particular video made me address this - PEOPLE ARE WALKING AROUND THE STREETS AND DRIVING IN THEIR OWN CARS ALONE WHILE WEARING MASKS WHERE I AM.

And your description of how things are in your area goes to show me that things are somewhat insane there, but are not as bad as Ontario.

There is NO GUARANTEE that things will be back to normal here - NONE.  My friend couldn't even go to Canadian Tire to buy a part to fix his sink last week because things were closed - so he had no sink until yesterday, when things were supposed to open up!  Lol!  And I'm not even sure if that wasn't postponed again.

The reason why I bring this up is because I have no trust things will go completely back to normal in CANADA...in the USA, you have more guns and a stronger constitution [not like your constitution has been anything but completely shit on since 9/11...but it is stronger than Canada's constitution].

In Canada...I am MUCH less optimistic.

I'm also intrigued by that video, and others from this channel - the people there seem to actually be sane.  Just going about things normally, without a concern.  They COULD still be wearing masks - like so many fucking idiots from Canada.  Example [LOL]:

https://twitter.com/fionaross15

Can you list the changes (amendments) to the U.S. Constitution following 9/11 which made it complete shit? Go ahead give it try and be sure to include the year that the amendment was passed.