Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 22058 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« on: January 21, 2022, 02:58:51 PM »
Just to remind you that your sentencing date is coming up😃

A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: IronMagazine.com..........A Quick Reminder😃
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 03:03:59 PM »
Oh shit, PIP Ironmagazine.cum

Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 03:19:18 PM »

Papa Vincenzo casting that Ultimate Warrior voodoo spell on Iron

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 03:52:45 PM »
Vince fighting hard to replace Darielle on the conjugal visits list.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 09:56:32 PM »
Vince fighting hard to replace Darielle on the conjugal visits list.

???  Aaron isn't getting any conjugal visits.  Thats only available in a few states.   
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 10:53:05 PM »

Moron.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 12:00:45 AM »
is ironmagazine dimaggio (de-mahj-geo)? (or as you call him vince, "dimagglio (de-magg-leo)"?
i saw he was calling aaron 'a rat'
but didnt bob d rat on everyone else first?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 05:56:02 AM »
Moron.

Why???  You think you're not going to do some time.   For all the talk about Aaron, you started this whole ball rolling with selling the company to yhem
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 07:45:13 AM »
He paid millions in fines and is a respected business man who was selling quasi legal supplements. The BUI and DUI don't help his case although clearly stress related. He gets a slap on the wrist 18 months tops.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 07:48:08 AM »
and PJ never sees the inside of a cell.... buys another $10mm house and lambo this year

don't be hatin'

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2022, 10:27:22 AM »
DiMaggio might commit suicide before jail time.

PIP

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2022, 10:38:09 AM »
Video of Aaron's first night in -

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2022, 11:09:05 AM »
He paid millions in fines and is a respected business man who was selling quasi legal supplements. The BUI and DUI don't help his case although clearly stress related. He gets a slap on the wrist 18 months tops.

You're out of your damn mind.  The whole case has little to do with selling supplement but the FDA telling them not to sell the supplements and not only refusing to do so but also transferring the product line over to a shell company Fight Sports to sell.  I warned both Aaron & PJ about the new guidelines by the feds back in 2015 and to clean house ...even texted Aaron a copy of the FDA ruling as well.   The money laundering didnt help neither. 

Aaron is my friend but i have to keep it real.  He and PJ are going to have a significant prison sentence...i hope he only gets 18 month or even probation but thats likely not going to happen.  Dimaggio is going to prison ...Rob Dickmaggio will get maybe a year...he might be able to somehow weasle out with probation but thats doubtful.

Everyone is going to prison, even Boccuzzi.  This is an multi-million dollar case. 
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2022, 11:26:08 AM »

You're out of your damn mind.  The whole case has little to do with selling supplement but the FDA telling them not to sell the supplements and not only refusing to do so but also transferring the product line over to a shell company Fight Sports to sell.  I warned both Aaron & PJ about the new guidelines by the feds back in 2015 and to clean house ...even texted Aaron a copy of the FDA ruling as well.   The money laundering didnt help neither. 

Aaron is my friend but i have to keep it real.  He and PJ are going to have a significant prison sentence...i hope he only gets 18 month or even probation but thats likely not going to happen.  Dimaggio is going to prison ...Rob Dickmaggio will get maybe a year...he might be able to somehow weasle out with probation but thats doubtful.

Everyone is going to prison, even Boccuzzi.  This is an multi-million dollar case.

Poor Boccuzi fucked up badly. Didn't he forge some FDA documents or something. He never stood a chance.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2022, 12:08:18 PM »
Poor Boccuzi fucked up badly. Didn't he forge some FDA documents or something. He never stood a chance.

Yep , just to keep a lousy wholesale customer.   He's been in federal holding since December.   He's facing the same penalty. 
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2022, 12:17:37 PM »

The feds wanted the money not prison time they got the money the time will be minimal none of these guys are doing 5-10 more like 12-24 months tops

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2022, 01:48:18 PM »
Singerman apparently tried to buy some goodwill with the judge before his sentencing but it may have already backfired  :D

https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/22/aaron-singerman-asks-for-20-months-but-did-his-attorneys-mislead/

Convicted federal felon Aaron Singerman, founder of Redcon1, is citing a controversial donation that he made in the early days of COVID-19 as a cause for sentencing leniency.

Singerman is set to be sentenced in the coming days for his role in the mislabeling and mismarketing of nutritional supplements in violation of federal law. The crime was committed while he was part of “Blackstone Labs” and has nothing to do with Redcon1. But Redcon1 is at the center of his quest for a sentence far shorter than the 13 years possible as part of his plea deal.

Singerman’s defense attorneys are asking Federal Magistrate Judge William Matthewman for just 20 months. In their document, which you can read below, the attorneys cite Singerman’s donation of 20,000 Redcon1 Protein Bars in the early days of COVID-19 as proof that he is a caring citizen. The protein bars were donated to area police departments, first responders, food banks, and hospitals.
But the Redcon1 donation was made after the federal indictment, was videotaped by a full production crew, edited into a slick production, and then sent to news media by Redcon1’s attorney, asking for coverage. :D :D :D

Area police departments at first said they had no idea who Singerman was when they accepted the bars, but when BocaNewsNow.com ran a photo of Singerman with a Delray Beach Police Sargent, showing him in a private area of the Delray Beach Police Department, our article led to outrage. Area police departments returned the bars. BocaNewsNow.com learned that food banks and hospitals also gave them back.   :D :D :D

That didn’t stop Singerman’s attorneys from writing this on Friday, nearly two years later: “Mr. Singerman seeks out opportunities to help those in need. He organized donations of Redcon1 products — including 20,000 protein bars — to local healthcare workers, food banks, and first responders to help support the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.”

BocaNewsNow.com does not know if Redcon1 ultimately found other takers, or if Singerman’s attorneys were aware of our reporting at the time they filed their sentencing memorandum. This is the video Redcon1 produced — knowing Singerman was under federal indictment as he hand-delivered protein bars to police departments.

20,000 bars for 1600 YT views and 0 for jail term leniency :D :D :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2022, 02:05:29 PM »
The feds wanted the money not prison time they got the money the time will be minimal none of these guys are doing 5-10 more like 12-24 months tops

Agreed.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2022, 02:25:29 PM »
Singerman apparently tried to buy some goodwill with the judge before his sentencing but it may have already backfired  :D

This is the Judge -

"Protein bars? You think I can be bought with protein bars?"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2022, 02:53:45 PM »
 ;D ;D

“ In their document, which you can read below, the attorneys cite Singerman’s donation of 20,000 Redcon1 Protein Bars in the early days of COVID-19 as proof that he is a caring citizen.”
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2022, 02:55:57 PM »
This is the Judge -

"Protein bars? You think I can be bought with protein bars?"

Looks like the kinda guy that would have frequent flyer miles on the Lolita Express

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2022, 03:08:27 PM »

The government doesnt care about a few million dollars..they are going to make an example out of all of them to deter others not to even think about it along with all the other small term SARMS dealers to get lost.

The federal government doesn't need or care about money....🙄
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2022, 05:22:02 PM »

What in the heck is going on in that room?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2022, 05:34:01 PM »

The government doesnt care about a few million dollars..they are going to make an example out of all of them to deter others not to even think about it along with all the other small term SARMS dealers to get lost.

The federal government doesn't need or care about money....🙄
Bhank.is clueless. They'll be lucky if they only serve 5yrs