Author Topic: A Few pics of me  (Read 7682 times)

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Re: A Few pics of me
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 06:36:30 PM »
well it appears that you have some descent size....the pics are hard to see but keep it up, you got talent

Lil Diesel

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 08:59:46 PM »
Thanks man, sorry bout the pic quality, it was an old web cam. I would really like to compete in maybe a year or two.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 03:56:02 PM »
were u a football player/wrestler in high school? u look like one with that build! keep it up bro!  8)  i wish i was that huge when i was 19 :'(

Lil Diesel

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 08:03:31 PM »
I did Russian Sambo, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Combat Submission Wrestling at various points throughout high school. I did a whole slew of other shit too but I always liked grappling more than striking (ie. Muay Thai)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2006, 02:50:31 PM »
I like your collection of worthless shit in the background.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2006, 02:54:40 PM »
whats the hurry with u noobs posting pics, especially on getbig??!!

monster balls.
follow the arrows

Lil Diesel

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 08:24:28 PM »
I always thought showing progress and getting assessed by people who know what they're talking about would be better than being chicken shit until you finally felt like you really had something impressive.

This way, in a couple months I can post again and show how I've progressed. I am new to the whole bodybuilding scene, and I'm trying to soak as much up as quick as I can. I might not have much now but I'm working on it. I'm working hard and I'll continue to train hard and keep my nutrition in check. Thats all I can do.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2006, 08:16:36 AM »
When you say natural, do you mean legal gear too? No superdrol, m1t, and the likes? If so, you got an awesome base at your age and have serious potential. I was about 25 pounds lighter when I was your age, and we are both the same height.

Lastly, for your sake, I hope that you just have a lot of hair under that cap. Otherwise, you have overtaken Branch Warren in both the "biggest forehead” and “lowest face” categories.

tiny-tit bounty hunter

Lil Diesel

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2006, 11:21:10 AM »
lol, oh man do I have alot of hair, don't you worry. And no I haven't used any of the legal gear stuff.