Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

White mans Domination

(1/20) > >>

Nordic Superman:
I'd like to have a duscussion about this topic.

Whether you like to admit it or not, whether it is a good thing OR a bad thing, we live in a very "white" (as in Caucasian race) world here in the West, in particular, white influence (political).

What I'd like to know is how did this arrise white dominated ecosystem arrise, how did we get into this state, and what variables would of resulted in a different outcome.

Always Sore:
i think it came from the resources (in america) we had when we showed up. The indians were behind us in tech and we killed them by the thousands and took over. we Imported the chineese and blacks and mexicans and kept them as the builders and workers for the richer white familys and oppressed them for many years as we consoladated the power and set the rules. In other parts of the world its the same thing, africans get stuck because they have a shitty place to live and have been working to get past feeding everybody for thousand of years. The middle east spend all there time and energy fighting each other over religion and without the support of the US israiel would be in the same situation. Most of the times its people holding people back in each land where at least in places that have open chances to advance thru hard work it does not matter now what color you are.

Migs:
well put

Nordic Superman:
Well, long before the conception of what is now the USA whiteman dominated Europe, this is more around the point in history I would like to discuss because we all know about the history of white man from the America years.

There seemed to be a certain point in history were white mans domination grew exponentially.

Before the years 500 the middle east and china were dominant forces technologically and commercially.

But then the outcome of history changed for ever due to some catalyst (which is what I'd like to target in this topic).

Please don't turn this into a soppy "all races are equal" shit, the topic of discussion has nothing to do with this.

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on August 17, 2006, 08:27:44 AM ---Well, long before the conception of what is now the USA whiteman dominated Europe, this is more around the point in history I would like to discuss because we all know about the history of white man from the America years.

There seemed to be a certain point in history were white mans domination grew exponentially.

Before the years 500 the middle east and china were dominant forces technologically and commercially.

But then the outcome of history changed for ever due to some catalyst (which is what I'd like to target in this topic).

Please don't turn this into a soppy "all races are equal" shit, the topic of discussion has nothing to do with this.

--- End quote ---

well look at history, the china's are locked into one area and are family centric and choose not to expand. the Romans were aggressive and expanded all over the middle east and europe adapting other groups and changing the way things were done. Europe was influenced by the romans in regard to goverment but spent alot of time in the "king ship" groth model which is consoladate all your power to one area and stay within your borders.

For the most part white europe and america have been pushing the tech field/industrial field more then any other group. africa and asia and latian america all have the numbers but have not turned out the product or got past petty infighting and cultural differences to advance fast enough. When, besides st pattys day do you here a white person claim to be anything other then what they are? I have blood from sweeden in me but I do not introduce myself as a sweedish american, white people as a group have lost racial idenity and tend to only reconise social status (how much you own) more then any other group, the black couture to some exten does this but more so in a way of showing there better then the others not as a position of power.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version