Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

old days of female bb

<< < (5/5)

Richard2004:
A while back, I posted the following on the G&O forum.  These FBBers of the early 90's had that vanishing "look" that really appealed to the general public!!  This was before the contest promoters/judges/Weiders helped send pro. FBB into "virilzation/she-he land" with their progressively "bigger-and-tighter-every-year" Ms. Olympia look...

Here is an early-90's youtube video segment from Geraldo featuring top pro. IFBB FBBers of that era (late 80's to early 90's)...Diana Dennis, Janet Tech, Erika Andresch, Lenda Murray and Laura Crevalle...just as the "feminine look" was beginning to be replaced by the "virilized" look in the pro. IFBB FBB ranks!  Geraldo was always so good in presenting FBB to the general public in a positive light!

Boy, weren't Erika Andresch and Janet Tech gorgeous!?   Sure wish I could have seen the whole program?!! 

20female%20muscle%20artwork%20sexy%20babe%20erotic%20hot

NOTE: click on the mini-screen's "pulsing" command button located in the screen's lower right corner to enlarge for full-sceen viewing.

Forbidden:

--- Quote from: dan18 on September 14, 2006, 07:53:33 AM ---I believe that the reason for the decline of woman's bb is because of the over drug use.compare the women of the 80;s and today they were beautiful the ramped drug use is no hot.

Any thoughts...

--- End quote ---

Possibly also the fact that we have figure and fitness now as well and that is more appealing to some ladies.  Some of our top figure competitors were once FBB's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version