Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Trump owns the Planet

<< < (2/19) > >>

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: deadz on May 27, 2023, 10:17:54 AM ---Will be interesting to see who comes out the winner in 2024.

--- End quote ---

It’ll be Trump for the 2024 nomination, but I don’t think he is a winnable candidate. Sadly, I don’t think any of them are. Trump has the ability to rally his people, but not anyone sitting on the fence. The other side hates him too much to let him win. We saw this last election when they elected a demented old man.

beakdoctor:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 27, 2023, 10:36:25 AM ---It’ll be Trump for the 2024 nomination, but I don’t think he is a winnable candidate. Sadly, I don’t think any of them are. Trump has the ability to rally his people, but not anyone sitting on the fence. The other side hates him too much to let him win. We saw this last election when they elected a demented old man.

--- End quote ---

The otherside will rob, beg, cheat, borrow and steal in order to stop Trump from winning.  And they have MSM and most social media in their pocket. On top of that, the average American has lost almost all ability to think for themselves.

The Scott:

--- Quote from: IroNat on May 27, 2023, 04:48:14 AM ---DeSantis is going to get his butt kicked.

Should not have entered the race.

--- End quote ---

He could have learned from the Master.  Instead DeSantis chose to be taught a lesson.  Kinda like bhanky. 

Mr. Trump is the finest President of these United States of American in my lifetime and that spans over 8 decades now.  The cuckroaches here (LNM, fAgnostic007 and others, we all know who they are) are with their votes and words here, supporters of party of pedophilia and child mutilations - The Democratic Party.  They support the genocide of White People for no other reason than they are white.  They are for the death of Civilization, the rewriting of history to theirstory.  And more.

Never forgive these traitors and never forget why.  I hope they all die of massive stroke.  Soon.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: The Scott on May 27, 2023, 10:52:43 AM ---He could have learned from the Master.  Instead DeSantis chose to be taught a lesson.  Kinda like bhanky. 

Mr. Trump is the finest President of these United States of American in my lifetime and that spans over 8 decades now.  The cuckroaches here (LNM, fAgnostic007 and others, we all know who they are) are with their votes and words here, supporters of party of pedophilia and child mutilations - The Democratic Party.  They support the genocide of White People for no other reason that they are white.  They are for the death of Civilization, the rewriting of history to theirstory.  And more.

Never forgive these traitors and never forget why.  I hope they all die of massive stroke.  Soon.

--- End quote ---

You claiming Trumpy is the "finest President in your lifetime" isn't saying much.  You claimed to have died 3x already.  Your are on your fourth life now, and they only keep getting shittier and shittier.   Just like your repetitive postings.  Which was original and lackluster the first time you tried it, and even more so after regurgitating it for the thousandth time. 

Don't worry, the aide tomorrow will park you at the window so you can watch the reallllll world go by while enjoying an Ovaltine and hoping for a pain free bowel movement.

The Scott:
LNM is by his words and support of the Democratic Party here and in the real world a Pedo-Pal and a supporter of the mutilation and sexualization of our Nation's Children.    He is a Democrat.  That truth makes him proud.  Doubtless he strolls in a thong in his local Ped-Pride-Parade wearing a Pedo-Joe T-Shirt over his sagging man-boobs.  Shame on him and all Democrats and RINOs.  This is not a joke to them, they want their deviancy made legal and public.  They desire to have their kind put on the Endangered Feces List so that the are a protected feces.  FTN.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version