Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

2008: Giuliani 24% Rice 18% McCain 17%

<< < (3/15) > >>

Dos Equis:
Here is what will probably kill him (in addition to the wife thing):

"The former mayor is a moderate who supports gun control, same-sex civil unions, embryonic stem-cell research and abortion rights — stands that would put him at odds with the majority of the GOP conservative base."

Mr. Intenseone:
Yep, heard it earlier, he filed papers to form his exploritory committee........yeeehaa aa!!

Hedgehog:

--- Quote from: Berserker on November 09, 2006, 12:49:02 PM ---http://news.yahoo.com/s/rasmussen/20061108/pl_rasmussen/gopprimary20061108

My question is, how incredibly destructive would it be to have a president follow Bush that is so openly an Arab Hater.  He has a history of spitting in their face and not even attempting to hide his disdain for them...  I hate to think his hate might translate into greater Arab backlash resulting in more of our troops getting killed because he is so filled with hate for them.  Arabs will have a hard time stomaching good intentions with Giuliani at the helm...

--- End quote ---

You sure?

Giuliani looks kinda Middle Eastern himself IMO.

YIP
Zack

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on November 13, 2006, 03:31:40 PM ---Here is what will probably kill him (in addition to the wife thing):

"The former mayor is a moderate who supports gun control, same-sex civil unions, embryonic stem-cell research and abortion rights — stands that would put him at odds with the majority of the GOP conservative base."

--- End quote ---

See, FUCK THAT!!!!

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Hedgehog on November 13, 2006, 04:51:21 PM ---You sure?

Giuliani looks kinda Middle Eastern himself IMO.

YIP
Zack

--- End quote ---
YES!!!!! I knew I liked you for a reason ;D  I think you're right... He does look middle eastern ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version