Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

2008: Giuliani 24% Rice 18% McCain 17%

<< < (2/15) > >>

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on November 09, 2006, 01:03:41 PM ---Team Giuliani
--- End quote ---
He would be perfect for your problems, recruit him to become a Brit...  But I really think he's bad for the current situation... Stick a known Arab hater in the white house and quotes/vids will be bouncing around the middle east and getting more of our men killed... I know you only care about the extermination of the Arab race, but I'm concerned with America.

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on November 09, 2006, 01:03:41 PM ---Team Giuliani
--- End quote ---
God, I can't wait until we return to a day where I can say, fuck off keep your opinions out of our politics... But I can't do that when the whole world clearly has a stake in what we're doing... too bad...

Mr. Intenseone:
I said it ALOOOONG time ago, if Guliani wins the nomination he'll win by a landslide, and of course I'll vote for him....McCain is just too Liberal!

Hugo Chavez:
Oh Brother...  ::)

Giuliani takes step toward '08 bid
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061113/ap_on_el_pr/giuliani2008

240 is Back:
this will only help the 9/11 truth movement.

Guiliani told the cameras that WTC7 was coming down before the bitch even caught fire.

The more Rudy we see, the more that enlightened people will be encouraged to tell their friends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version