Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Mr. Intenseone... Stop your constant lies...

(1/6) > >>

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on November 17, 2006, 09:36:10 AM ---All polititions have lied, that's a part of politics, Chavez lies to his people all the time, he claims to be this great humanitarian for his people, yet they are starving with an unemployment rate of almost 80%, last time I checked we were at around 4.6% and now Chavez is trying to buy votes with money and gifts. And about his lies, he (like most Liberals) calls Bush a terrorist, I'm sorry, he called him the biggest terrorist of them all, not true, he says he kills his own people, not true and there are many more Chavez lies!!

I can't believe some of the idiots on here would rather defend Chavez than our own President.....pathetic!

--- End quote ---
YOU ARE A FAT ASS LIAR JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING SUCK BUDDY RUSH.... THE REAL FACTS ASSHOLE.... 

Hugo Chavez:
Poll gives Chavez over twice support of vote rival
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061114/wl_nm/venezuela_poll_dc_1

240 is Back:
Someone told me the US govt tried to lead a coup to have him removed from power.

This is silly.

Even if he's an insane idiot, the US Govt cannot legally topple other govts because we don't like them.

I hereby challenge anyone to prove to me that such silliness happened.

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Medford on November 17, 2006, 12:25:09 PM ---congratulations on post 18000

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  I feel I've made the world a brighter place.

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Medford on November 17, 2006, 12:26:27 PM ---how many did you have as 240 or Bust? (ballpark)

--- End quote ---

11k or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version