Author Topic: 'We are watching you'  (Read 3017 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
'We are watching you'
« on: November 18, 2006, 12:58:53 PM »
Big Brother is shouting at you...

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=15857

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: 'We are watching you'
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 01:00:14 PM »
Sadly, Intenseone is no longer among us, so I shall temporaly sub as the board Fool... Here we go: "WELL, If you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about... >:("

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 01:01:07 PM »
Sweet.

Can't wait till they put one of those in  my bedroom and start rating or degrading my sexual performances.........
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 01:02:17 PM »
Sadly, Intenseone is no longer among us, so I shall temporaly sub as the board Fool... Here we go: "WELL, If you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about... >:("

Right.  ::)

Edit:

Well, that may be the case. However, I like my privacy when I'm picking my nose.........or scratching my ass......
HAHA, RON.....

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

Close, but I think he would have used like 10 exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 01:22:06 PM »
LOL ;D

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 01:34:06 PM »
Big Brother is shouting at you...

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=15857

The UK has more CCTV cameras per person than anywhere in the world. The fucking things are everywhere

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 01:37:22 PM »
Oh yes, nice gifs berserker. Once upon a time in the West? A badass avatar would be the gunfight scene from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 02:47:33 PM »
Oh yes, nice gifs berserker. Once upon a time in the West? A badass avatar would be the gunfight scene from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Yup, one of my favorite westerns... The whole scene where Fonda is wanting to know who he is after getting p'wned with a draw so fast Fonda barely gets his gun drawn... stumbles a few steps,... falls and asks, "who are you"  Bronson jams the harmonica in his mouth and the glint of realization flashes in his eyes before he dies remembering back to putting that harmonica in Bronson's mouth years earlier, "Keep your lovin brother happy" Bronson as a boy, the only thing holding his brother up on his shoulders from hanging...  So perfect!  GBU is a great film too.  I'll do that one next ;D