Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The philadelphia experiment: yall NEED to watch this.

<< < (6/7) > >>

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 28, 2006, 02:05:56 PM ---How does anti gravity relate to this?  What is this Tox, the throw everything but the kitchen sink approach to proving your point?  ???

--- End quote ---

ahh if ya have read about hutchenson <sp?> he also reports a greenish mist at times in his room where he conducts his experiments..exactly  what reported in the phili experiment

a lot of his experiments with electromagnetism were influenced by the phili experiment..

he also has been harassed quite a bit by the canadian govt..his equiptment taken away..

sorry i just sometimes assume everyone reads up on this  :-[

ToxicAvenger:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=hutchinson+effect+philadelphia+experiment&spell=1

Hugo Chavez:
I follow a lot of this and THIS IS BULLSHIT...  ::)

Hugo Chavez:
This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification - ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicated [sic] it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on the discovery channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.

—Marc G. Millis

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 28, 2006, 02:12:36 PM ---This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification - ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicated [sic] it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on the discovery channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.

—Marc G. Millis

--- End quote ---

i dont believe its just so cut and dry...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version