Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The philadelphia experiment: yall NEED to watch this.

<< < (2/7) > >>

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on December 28, 2006, 02:42:47 AM ---You are a quack and know little about internet security :-X :-*

--- End quote ---

of course...i dont deal in firewalls mate..

not my job..  ;)

and this is related to this thread how?

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 28, 2006, 03:39:24 AM ---a lot of truth right up to the philadelphia crap... That one guy was so clearly reading a story rather than telling from experience.  I gotta call BS on that shit and I've been following this story since the 80's.  It's crap.  There was a great movie with a similiar theme but via accident that was one of my favorite movies: The Final Countdown

--- End quote ---

http://www.militaryremoteviewers.com/

so far fetched when the military is still to this day doing research on remote viewing?

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: ToxicAvenger! on December 28, 2006, 10:29:09 AM ---
http://www.militaryremoteviewers.com/

so far fetched when the military is still to this day doing research on remote viewing?

--- End quote ---
Oh shiet... Please don't tell me you actually believe Maj Ed Dames, he popularized this crap in the 90's and so far he's only turned out to be bullshit. As far as I know the army does not actively research in this area any more.  remote viewing is bullshit...

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 28, 2006, 10:44:11 AM --- army does not actively research in this area any more.  remote viewing is bullshit...

--- End quote ---

ok ..fine but key words..ANYMORE...if they researched something so far out..what makes ya think they didn't research bending light waves by using electromagnetism?

i mean gravity bends light...

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: ToxicAvenger! on December 28, 2006, 11:05:33 AM ---ok ..fine but key words..ANYMORE...if they researched something so far out..what makes ya think they didn't research bending light waves by using electromagnetism?

i mean gravity bends light...

--- End quote ---

fooie... Do you have any idea of how much gravity it would require to bend the light completely around a ship?  If that much gravity took place in the vicinity of that ship, there would not be anybody left looking remotely human to tell about it.  You would need a force so much greather than the earth's gravity.  the ocean would have welled up around the ship and when the gravitational field dropped, the shores would have been flooded with a wave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version