Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

White dood turns muslim in texas?

<< < (4/4)

gtbro1:

--- Quote from: JOHN MATRIX on December 28, 2006, 01:21:59 PM ---this is like saying its cool but not cold in siberia.

at least half of texas is as humid as it gets, i wont even get into how much i hate the humidity.

--- End quote ---

hahaha yeah ...it does sorta sound funny. My sister lives in Frisco and that is the only place I have been there. Indiana is some fu**ed up weather though.Right now it is almost 60 degrees!! How f**ked up is that? It is normally 20 degrees out this time of year.The thing about Indiana is it could be 60 today and 32 in the morning. hahah

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: gtbro1 on December 28, 2006, 01:44:54 PM ---    hahaha yeah ...it does sorta sound funny. My sister lives in Frisco and that is the only place I have been there. Indiana is some fu**ed up weather though.Right now it is almost 60 degrees!! How f**ked up is that? It is normally 20 degrees out this time of year.The thing about Indiana is it could be 60 today and 32 in the morning. hahah

--- End quote ---

ckose your eyes and repeat after me " there is no such thing as global warming....there is no such thing as global warming...."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version