Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Are 9/11 CT'ers so desperate that.....

(1/7) > >>

OzmO:
We've resorted to finding crappy or even possibly altered reproductions of WTC footage to claim the planes were holgrams?

Now, the pentagon missile thoery at least had some plausibility. 

the flight 93 shot down by a f-16 did at least have possibilities

WTC is the only thing worth not laughing at but as we all on this forum and the CT'ers forums know that we don;t have all the info...only conjecture...

But this hologram thing is right up there with the tooth fairy.

I guess soo much of their "theories" have been laughed at and blown completely out fo the water that they are willing to grasp on to anything to keep their movement going.

On to BOSTON for anthor march of the nuts!

headhuntersix:
I would have given up on this crap but 240 has gotten nuttier with his theories. Holograms and 757 missle mock-ups. ::) ::) ::)

OzmO:
I think this hologram thing goes right up there with A_Joker getting accused of working for the government to curb 9/11 conspriracy hysteria!

Hugo Chavez:
Are you just having a conniption or is there some link you have to someone saying this?  And don't forget it's not the first absurd thing entered into the public over 9/11... It's a long time technique, enter flawed and absurd stuff into the debate and sit back while a few idiots clom onto it, then publically point out what twits truthers are for buying something so silly.  As an example, entered into the NWO/Illuminati conspiracy theories is the idea that these guys, Bush, The queen, Blair are alien Lizards ::) Yup, actual reptilian aliens... Destructive Missinformation. shit happens all the time... Take the information that is in the public that you don't want to be in the public and add absudity to the storyline... Textbook damage control from the gatekeepers.

a_joker10:

--- Quote from: OzmO on December 29, 2006, 09:16:48 PM ---I think this hologram thing goes right up there with A_Joker getting accused of working for the government to curb 9/11 conspriracy hysteria!

--- End quote ---

That was comic gold

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version