Author Topic: 49 Dead In Indonesian Plane Catastrophe  (Read 1403 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
49 Dead In Indonesian Plane Catastrophe
« on: March 06, 2007, 09:01:39 PM »
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=253168

Prime Minister John Howard has warned to expect bad news about Australians on board an Indonesian plane that crashed while landing at Yogyakarta, killing at least 49 people.

"We must prepare ourselves for some bad news in relation to our country men and women," Mr Howard said at a press conference in Melbourne.

He denied receiving advice that the plane had been sabotaged.

Hmm.

Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 49 Dead In Indonesian Plane Catastrophe
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 09:12:40 PM »
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=253168

Prime Minister John Howard has warned to expect bad news about Australians on board an Indonesian plane that crashed while landing at Yogyakarta, killing at least 49 people.

"We must prepare ourselves for some bad news in relation to our country men and women," Mr Howard said at a press conference in Melbourne.
He denied receiving advice that the plane had been sabotaged.

Hmm.

Among the passengers onboard were Australian government officials and members of the Australian media, the Australian Foreign Ministry in Canberra told CNN. The Australian government released no further information about their fate, but The Associated Press quoted Australian Prime Minister John Howard as saying, "There appears to have been a significant loss of life."

Very sad.  Prayers with them.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 09:13:40 PM »
Among the passengers onboard were Australian government officials and members of the Australian media, the Australian Foreign Ministry in Canberra told CNN. The Australian government released no further information about their fate, but The Associated Press quoted Australian Prime Minister John Howard as saying, "There appears to have been a significant loss of life."

Very sad.  Prayers with them.

Absolutely, the plane apparently burst into flames on the runway - why would this have happened?
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 09:17:23 PM »
I really, really hope that no one is going to make an issue of Indonesia being 95% Muslim.

http://islamicweb.com/begin/population.htm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 09:22:13 PM »
Absolutely, the plane apparently burst into flames on the runway - why would this have happened?

I don't know.  I'm not a plane mechanic.

I think we should ask the Indonesian authorities to do an investigation, then trust what they have to say.  They're in government, so they have a duty to tell the truth.   Probably just an accident, and if it was a violent act, it was probably committed by borderline retarded religious zealots with neither the mental capacity or technical prowess to do so, who just got "extremely lucky" and will be killed during arrest.

These things happen.  Probably just an accident though, right?  Also, I'd ignore that "He denied receiving advice that the plane had been sabotaged." line.  It won't be in tomorrow's newspaper.  After all, news is more accurate way down the road than right after an event.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:28:13 PM »
I don't know.  I'm not a plane mechanic.

I think we should ask the Indonesian authorities to do an investigation, then trust what they have to say.  They're in government, so they have a duty to tell the truth.   Probably just an accident, and if it was a violent act, it was probably committed by borderline retarded religious zealots with neither the mental capacity or technical prowess to do so, who just got "extremely lucky" and will be killed during arrest.

These things happen.  Probably just an accident though, right?  Also, I'd ignore that "He denied receiving advice that the plane had been sabotaged." line.  It won't be in tomorrow's newspaper.  After all, news is more accurate way down the road than right after an event.

I was just wondering if Indonesia has the equivelant of the FAA to investigate the cause of this crash. I'm sure they have some kind of investigative agency but I wonder how thorough they are. The FAA actually rebuilds the planes to help determine the cause. It's pretty amazing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:28:52 PM »
I was just wondering if Indonesia has the equivelant of the FAA to investigate the cause of this crash. I'm sure they have some kind of investigative agency but I wonder how thorough they are. The FAA actually rebuilds the planes to help determine the cause. It's pretty amazing.

There was no need to rebuild the planes on 9-11.

They already knew what happened, and despite the massive loss of life, plan oddities and conflicting accounts, following protocol wasn't done because....

I don't know why.  Stop asking questions.  Liberal.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »
There was no need to rebuild the planes on 9-11.

They already knew what happened, and despite the massive loss of life, plan oddities and conflicting accounts, following protocol wasn't done because....

I don't know why.  Stop asking questions.  Liberal.

lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 09:35:04 PM »
Bruce will be on here with his crazy theories about Saddam's express property, Reagan's inability to think a murderous dictator would break laws, and now...

I bet he'll have some lamebrained theory about this plane crash.  it's sad.  Why can't he just believe what he is told by the govt.  Even if they are the ones who have the most to gain from this official story.

Bruce, people don't cover things up - they go into politics because they're GOOD PEOPLE.  And good people don't lie.  Also, good people don't kill, lie, or steal.  I don't want your crazy talk, accusing anyone of anything, without evidence.  I will accept either a UN indictment, or a signed confession by all parties, and nothing less.

Apologize now.  If you refuse, I will find a way to use the word 'diatribe' to belittle you.  Fool.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 09:38:20 PM »
Bruce will be on here with his crazy theories about Saddam's express property, Reagan's inability to think a murderous dictator would break laws, and now...

I bet he'll have some lamebrained theory about this plane crash.  it's sad.  Why can't he just believe what he is told by the govt.  Even if they are the ones who have the most to gain from this official story.

Bruce, people don't cover things up - they go into politics because they're GOOD PEOPLE.  And good people don't lie.  Also, good people don't kill, lie, or steal.  I don't want your crazy talk, accusing anyone of anything, without evidence.  I will accept either a UN indictment, or a signed confession by all parties, and nothing less.

Apologize now.  If you refuse, I will find a way to use the word 'diatribe' to belittle you.  Fool.

hahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ah

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh shit my stomach hurts!

It's as if Dean Pritchard from old school and Michael J Fox from family ties had a baby!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 09:39:49 PM »

Whoops, calm blue ocean, Rob.

What does this disaster have to do with your laughable attempts to belittle me, exactly?
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 09:45:42 PM »
240 is on a roll. He must have gotten a burst of inspiration.  ;D

He's firing from the hips with his twin six shooters.