Author Topic: Contest Dieting  (Read 34841 times)

az

• Getbig III
Re: Contest Dieting
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »
lookin good!!! can u have someone take a pic from the back???

I'll post some soon 8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2007, 04:04:11 AM »
lookin good!!! can u have someone take a pic from the back???

I'll post some soon 8)

Second that!!  We still haven't determined whether or not your glutes are symmetrical Luv.   ;D

The veins in your legs are SICK!   :o

:)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2007, 04:36:49 AM »

Second that!!  We still haven't determined whether or not your glutes are symmetrical Luv.   ;D

The veins in your legs are SICK!   :o

I agree!  :D

oh and put on some posing trunks, lol.  That camera is starting to get a little loooooooooooooow.   ;)   lol
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2007, 04:45:50 AM »
I agree!  :D

oh and put on some posing trunks, lol.  That camera is starting to get a little loooooooooooooow.   ;)   lol

Laura stop being such a buzzkill!   >:(

;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2007, 05:05:18 AM »

Laura stop being such a buzzkill!   >:(

;D

lol, any lower Rip and you'll have to move it to the sex board.   ;D 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2007, 05:08:32 AM »
 :-* Thanks ladies.  Yes i think some back shots are in order, gotta see how them lunges have and squats have been working for me.  :)

Posing trunks.... huh  ;D  My lines are so much better without LOL

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2007, 05:21:00 AM »

Posing trunks.... huh  ;D  My lines are so much better without LOL

Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... go ahead......... say it.........  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2007, 06:40:28 AM »
Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... go ahead......... say it.........  ;D

hahahaha  how'd you know?!?    ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2007, 06:50:54 AM »

hahahaha  how'd you know?!?    ;D

I'd have to go with "I think I know you pretty well"  ;)  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2007, 06:47:14 AM »
THREE WEEKS LUV BABY...........rip it up!!!   8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2007, 02:26:10 PM »
THREE WEEKS LUV BABY...........rip it up!!!   8)

Thanks Rip Baby!!!  Stuff is comming together very well right now, Im pumped!  Just had to get over that hump.  Seems like daily Im getting better and better, veins starting to show in my abs.  Will be posting more progress pics soon  8)

Just gotta keewp the blinders on and press on with what I know I have to do!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2007, 06:53:56 PM »
Tonights beef hahah  :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2007, 07:10:55 PM »
Tonights beef hahah  :D

Awesome luv baby!!!  Lookin good, you should be SHREDDED in three weeks.   8)

Back shots next?   ;D
From the front, your back looks like it looks really good lol.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »

Awesome luv baby!!!  Lookin good, you should be SHREDDED in three weeks.   8)

Back shots next?   ;D
From the front, your back looks like it looks really good lol.

LOL Thanks rip baby just got to be careful to not overdo the diet. I have a tendency to get carried away with the shredded part and end up giving up too much upper body size. About 196 there thinking 190 I will be very close.

Back shots comming soon  8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2007, 07:22:18 PM »
LOL Thanks rip baby just got to be careful to not overdo the diet. I have a tendency to get carried away with the shredded part and end up giving up too much upper body size. About 196 there thinking 190 I will be very close.

Back shots comming soon  8)

How much did you weigh the last time you were on stage? 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2007, 08:11:39 PM »

How much did you weigh the last time you were on stage? 

I was about 183-185 somewhere in there.  I know the weight does not matter, its how I look.  Iam willing to give up a touch of conditioning for a little more size this time.  If i have to get to about 188 I will, thats probally about where I will end up, we will see though.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2007, 09:27:41 PM »
Luv baby, the pizza place that Blockhead took me to after Jr Nats is Phil's Pizza on 35th Street, his favorite.
Of course, I dug right into the pizza when it came to the table...
This picture has already been used against me around here, so WTF, I might as well post it again.   :P

See the piece that is missing from the pizza?  It burned all of the skin off the roof of my mouth.   Well worth it though!  ;D

Damn, That pizza looks good... :'(

It's like past midnight, and i only have meat, veggies, and sardines in the house..

:(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2007, 04:14:40 PM »
looking sick luv, really leaning up man.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 05:30:44 PM »
looking sick luv, really leaning up man.

Thanks DP!  8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2007, 05:33:07 PM »
I was about 183-185 somewhere in there.  I know the weight does not matter, its how I look.  Iam willing to give up a touch of conditioning for a little more size this time.  If i have to get to about 188 I will, thats probally about where I will end up, we will see though.

Either way, you will be bigger than last time, so you have accomplished something good.  It's much nicer to be ahead of schedule on the conditioning end of things, isn't it?  As long as you don't have to hit the panic button, things are much more enjoyable down the home stretch.   8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2007, 06:00:09 PM »

Either way, you will be bigger than last time, so you have accomplished something good.  It's much nicer to be ahead of schedule on the conditioning end of things, isn't it?  As long as you don't have to hit the panic button, things are much more enjoyable down the home stretch.   8)

Thanks Rip Baby yeah kind of blows me a way a week or so ago I was feeling really behind and things were just not comming together for me.  Then it just started getting better.  Really I looked back at pics of me from last prep at this same point and I looked about the same conditioning wise.  If it goes similar I should be very close in about 10-12 days.  Thing is last time I was ready at about 10 days out and lost some size leading up to the show.  This time Im ready for it and will adjust my cardio and calories as needed.

Thats the mind f*ck right there its hard to pull back on the cardio and eat more cause you think it will push you back.  My buddy calls it pulling the "brakes on your diet"  Gotta learn to use them and the only way is to do this and learn how you respond.

I did a couple things different this prep, I ran certian supps that I normaly would not deeper into the prep.  I ate more sodium this time and have just started to bring it out now, not 100% yet but mostly.  Im doing a little less cardio this prep also, just last week did I start doing it daily.  Before that it was 5 days a week I do 30 mins after I train.

I also walk my dog Cody about 40 mins a day, so that adds to it too.  But he's always stopping to pee on stuff or sniff the ground, so its hard to get the heart rate up  :)

I will just do the best I can do, have fun doing it, and let the chips fall where they may.  Working on my routine will be posing to the last 67 seconds of Zombie by the Cranberries.  I wanna work some cool poses into the routine, a couple Annie R poses will be in it, for sure this one, there is a very cool part i9n my music where I will work that pose in should be good  :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2007, 10:03:44 AM »
AWWWwwwwwww  Cody is so cute.  You should add him to the Pet Board here.  It's a great board.   8)

Good plan on the routine.  I totally didn't do ANYTHING in advance about my routine...I started putting it together in a hurry about Weds before the show.  I worked it out with a friend of mine in like an hour, wrote it down and read over it a few times, and practiced it in the hotel.

Then, when it came time to do the routine, I was #1, so I went out there first, and they messed up my music.  I had to go back offstage while they fixed the music and then try it again.  By the time I actually got up there to do it, I forgot the whole thing after about the first three poses.  I ended up going through my mandatories and using my 60 second posing from prejudging.  I had some cool poses in there too, which I remembered AFTER it was all over...I didn't do any of them!   :D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2007, 11:07:05 AM »
AWWWwwwwwww  Cody is so cute.  You should add him to the Pet Board here.  It's a great board.   8)

Good plan on the routine.  I totally didn't do ANYTHING in advance about my routine...I started putting it together in a hurry about Weds before the show.  I worked it out with a friend of mine in like an hour, wrote it down and read over it a few times, and practiced it in the hotel.

Then, when it came time to do the routine, I was #1, so I went out there first, and they messed up my music.  I had to go back offstage while they fixed the music and then try it again.  By the time I actually got up there to do it, I forgot the whole thing after about the first three poses.  I ended up going through my mandatories and using my 60 second posing from prejudging.  I had some cool poses in there too, which I remembered AFTER it was all over...I didn't do any of them!   :D

Well what ever you did rip baby it worked cause you kicked (kick) ass champ!!  8)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2007, 11:39:57 AM »
Luv2Hurt, looking very good size and condition wise and your structure is very appealing!

Would you please think about posting daily pics from about 1 1/2 weeks out until the day of your show?  And then the next 2 days after you "pig out."  I think a lot of people will find the changes very interesting.

Thanks and have a great show!

P.S.  Cody is cute :)
R

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2007, 12:32:04 PM »
Luv2Hurt, looking very good size and condition wise and your structure is very appealing!

Would you please think about posting daily pics from about 1 1/2 weeks out until the day of your show?  And then the next 2 days after you "pig out."  I think a lot of people will find the changes very interesting.

Thanks and have a great show!

P.S.  Cody is cute :)

Well thank you very much STella  :) Now i have not seen your pics but have heard on here you are are sensational!!  Im very flattered  :)

Yes I will post pics frequently leading up to the show.  Yeah somethings telling me i will look better after i pig out some, seems to always go that way.  Thats why i am trying to not be afraid to eat now  :-\

Cody says  :-*