Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Getbig Postings Rules - Simple Guidelines

<< < (9/11) > >>

Alti Bautista:
cool BEANS RON!! Ill be nice! WE LOVE YOU,Your the best!! Thanks for Get big!!! see u soon buddy!!! 

Agnostic007:
Question: if Rule #1 is violated daily, with no enforcement, why is posting FB pics of members worthy of immediate bans? FB pictures are generally public information, yet blatant racism is tolerated. Just wondering

OneMoreRep:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on November 11, 2015, 10:37:12 AM ---Question: if Rule #1 is violated daily, with no enforcement, why is posting FB pics of members worthy of immediate bans? FB pictures are generally public information, yet blatant racism is tolerated. Just wondering

--- End quote ---

Send me links to those infractions and I will be removing the content and speaking with those members.

"1"

Agnostic007:
I appreciate your response so don't take this wrong, but they are all over the place. I don't expect mods to see every one of them but you can't swing a dead cat without coming across derogatory comments about blacks. As far as posting each one in a link, I don't think that's really necessary in order to address the issue. All I'm saying here is if you (the site, not you specifically) isn't going to make an effort at moderating racists comments, then remove the rule. That would make more sense.   

WOOO:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on November 11, 2015, 12:11:31 PM ---I appreciate your response so don't take this wrong, but they are all over the place. I don't expect mods to see every one of them but you can't swing a dead cat without coming across derogatory comments about blacks. As far as posting each one in a link, I don't think that's really necessary in order to address the issue. All I'm saying here is if you (the site, not you specifically) isn't going to make an effort at moderating racists comments, then remove the rule. That would make more sense.   

--- End quote ---

Are you black or just litigious in general?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version