Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Powerlifting / Strongman

Powerlifting Bench press setup

<< < (4/7) > >>

weedoutheweak:
thank you very much for writing all of this

dblocc707:
thank you for the techneiqes i am looking forward to trying all of it out. i am a 16 year old junior who is big into the bench with a 335 and climing raw max. i myself refuse to use the shirt so these new tecs. will hopefully do the trick to get me to that 350!

Knives:
If any of you guys read Muscle and Fitness, in the June 2006 issue there is an article with Scot Mendelson and he explains all of these steps in pretty much the same fashion, and there are some good pictures of his form to go along with everything he says.  I just know that for me, it really helps to see a picture.

the Revenant:
Hi I haven't been lifting very long (about 3 months), I've never heard of a benching shirt,what exactly is it? :-[

Is this technique useful to get more mass,should I use this method in every chest training to gain musscle mass?Or is it rather a way of smuggling (for instance I can use more weight doing flies if I slightly change the movement,but it will be less effective cause I don't get maximum intensity)?

joshsmith:
Hey im new to this site and was wondering if any one can help me how to get big? Im a freshman in high school and im 15 years old. Im 6 foot 1 and weigh 225  and can bench 285. My school has this thing called the 325 benchpress club and I can be the youngest guy ever to do that. Can anyone help me out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version