Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Powerlifting / Strongman

Powerlifting Bench press setup

<< < (6/7) > >>

babiegirl:

--- Quote from: chinchillables on July 08, 2008, 10:07:23 AM ---you jackass, LOL.  :D ;D :D ;D

If taking your shirt off would increase anything, I think I'mma start excercising butt naked.

--- End quote ---

While that does sound fun! I think he was referring to a bench shirt...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bench_shirt

babiegirl:
Anyone got advice on the best techs to use if your feet don't reach the floor?? When I bench at home my feet don't quite reach the floor ...  I'm 5 foot..

Hedgehog:

--- Quote from: babiegirl on November 20, 2008, 05:27:12 PM ---Anyone got advice on the best techs to use if your feet don't reach the floor?? When I bench at home my feet don't quite reach the floor ...  I'm 5 foot..

--- End quote ---
build wooden blocks, they are allowed in comps as well.
Until then you can put weight plates on the floor where the feet are.
Preferably rubber plates as they are easier to stack.
If you have one of those 'step-up' boards, you can perhaps use that between aerobics sessions.

Both me, JPegg and Wolfe does. 8) 

bears:

--- Quote from: chinchillables on July 08, 2008, 10:07:23 AM ---you jackass, LOL.  :D ;D :D ;D

If taking your shirt off would increase anything, I think I'mma start excercising butt naked.

--- End quote ---

wow

Johenyst:
Its all gravy baby, as they say. The more you intake the more you refine. You can never be perfect, even considering the ever chaning biomechanics and tissue changes of the body occuring all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version