Author Topic: Hedgehog - is he ok?  (Read 21570 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: HEDGEHOG
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
Come on, dude, support pumphard's candidacy.  We all know that pumphard is the only candidate who can really make the G&O great again!

Free milk for everyone.  ::)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
my vote would go to quakeroats, danielson or chaos

bluto doesn't have the self awareness to mod the g and o

chaos needs to make a choice

either he's with us, faithfull hardworking honest getbiggers

or

he's with them, lowlife sausage prowling bum-baileys

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »
Shut up asshole.

And I swear infrequently, however I do truly mean that towards you.

I actually was offered money by the sponsor last year, a few hundred, and refused it thank you very much.

Maybe some of you folks here are grasping for money, I am not and even if I was would not be underhanded.

if it wasn't for danielson, you'd probably be laying on a sunny beach somewhere in the Caribbean right now with the prize money

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2008, 01:12:30 PM »

or

He's one of the good guys, Ron needed a favor so he is helping the positive board out. It's not like he is holding contests and changing the dates at the last minute like some other Getbiggers.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »

or

LOLOL, if one of my Y board brothers asked that Q, I might answer, but you are a penis puffing nobody to me. As far as I'm concerned you are just another Bluto gimmick until I see otherwise. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2008, 01:15:17 PM »
He's one of the good guys, Ron needed a favor so he is helping the positive board out. It's not like he is holding contests and changing the dates at the last minute like some other Getbiggers.

i told you before i like the guy, i mean we need people who collect our trash every week

but

he needs to stop protecting these homosexual predators

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »
if it wasn't for danielson, you'd probably be laying on a sunny beach somewhere in the Caribbean right now with the prize money

I lay on a sunny Caribbean beach now, it's 50 feet away ::)

I guess you're such a broke ass you think that is some huge sum of money that I am dying for.

Oh well, sucks to be you.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
I lay on a sunny Caribbean beach now, it's 50 feet away ::)

I guess you're such a broke ass you think that is some huge sum of money that I am dying for.

Oh well, sucks to be you.

i'm just happy danielson was around looking out for the interests of honest people who are training and dieting their asses off

shame on you

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »
i'm just happy danielson was around looking out for the interests of honest people who are training and dieting their asses off

shame on you

Thanks man, I try. What they did(and MS is continuing to do!) is not indicative of how long term Getbiggers treat each other. I just hope they haven't cause too much damage with their shenanigans.
E

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2008, 01:20:18 PM »
Thanks man, I try. What they did(and MS is continuing to do!) is not indicative of how long term Getbiggers treat each other. I just hope they haven't cause too much damage with their shenanigans.

i mean how low can you go

now that ben passed away they can at least show some respect for the sport we all love and be fair to the competitors

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2008, 01:22:13 PM »
i mean how low can you go

now that ben passed away they can at least show some respect for the sport we all love and be fair to the competitors

That's all I ever asked for. Show them some respect dammit. I find that after numerous apologies from me(on behalf of real getbiggers), many of the contestants are forgiving, but they will never forget.
E

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »
That's all I ever asked for. Show them some respect dammit. I find that after numerous apologies from me(on behalf of real getbiggers), many of the contestants are forgiving, but they will never forget.

if it wasn't for this guy none of us would be here

ben disapproves

Fallen

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Fallen... better than "The Open Door".
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »
Somebody please give me an executive summary of this whole "Mr Getbig/CQ/Mindspin/Danielson" drama?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2008, 01:27:13 PM »
Somebody please give me an executive summary of this whole "Mr Getbig/CQ/Mindspin/Danielson" drama?

They set a date in May for the contest. A week before the contest they changed it for whatever reason. Now they claim it is going to take place on the 12th, but they will not announce the prize money, the judges or the sponsor. I think they are just going to "postpone" it again.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »

danielson hates bodybuilding

but spends hours going on about the mr getbig a bb contest  ???
T

Fallen

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2008, 01:29:46 PM »
They set a date in May for the contest. A week before the contest they changed it for whatever reason. Now they claim it is going to take place on the 12th, but they will not announce the prize money, the judges or the sponsor. I think they are just going to "postpone" it again.

Maybe they are having trouble lining up a sponsor to put up the prize money?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2008, 01:30:24 PM »
danielson hates bodybuilding

but spends hours going on about the mr getbig a bb contest  ???

I hate bodybuilding but I like my getbig brothers.
E

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »
All I can say is that if you're not happy with how we're running the show, then go fuck yourself.  I'm not making a dime out of this.  Neither is CQ or 240.  We're doing it for you ungrateful sacks of shit.  If u don't like it, we can just pull the plug on the whole thing.  Let me know....

:-\ :-\ :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »

Yes, I think that is the case. They already let people diet for 5 months(yes DOV dieted for 5 months), so why not come clean now? They are making people suffer for no good reason now.
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »
i told you before i like the guy, i mean we need people who collect our trash every week

but

he needs to stop protecting these homosexual predators
I guess pandaemonium isn't the only pedo that chaos protects................ .......

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2008, 01:34:11 PM »

My summary is I have nothing to do with the contest. Waste of time to try and do anything positive here, not sure why I was so uber gay to try. Epic threats to sue me, hit me, send harrassing pm's etc, enough is enough.

Sponsor was lined up months ago, holdup with public statement was Ron.

Fallen

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »
Yes, I think that is the case. They already let people diet for 5 months(yes DOV dieted for 5 months), so why not come clean now? They are making people suffer for no good reason now.

Any chance Ben Weider left money for the Mr Getbig in his will?  After all, he did mention Ron and Getbig in his Olympia speech last year.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2008, 01:35:12 PM »
My summary is I have nothing to do with the contest. Waste of time to try and do anything positive here, not sure why I was so uber gay to try. Epic threats to sue me, hit me, send harrassing pm's etc, enough is enough.

I never did any of those things!
E

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2008, 01:35:46 PM »
Any chance Ben Weider left money for the Mr Getbig in his will?  After all, he did mention Ron and Getbig in his Olympia speech last year.

Viva la Goatboy!!!!
\

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »

Sponsor was lined up months ago, holdup with public statement was Ron.

CQ, in your position, I would have quit a long time ago.