Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 392575 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2011, 03:16:14 PM »
Just an update guys on the Head & Shoulder Shampoo/Conditioner

The Conditioner ONLY , contains only Pyrithione Zinc 0.5%

Where as the Shampoo's and 2 in 1 (Shampoo + Conditioner) contain Pyrithione Zinc 1%.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #126 on: December 23, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »
So it looks like its better to go with the 2 in 1.

And as nosleep alluded to wrt the training and growing part perhaps switching up the routine can also aid in our hair growth/ hair loss prevention. Maybe we can also "shock" the scalp into hair growth by mixing things up every now and then. Just a thought....

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: December 26, 2011, 07:36:16 PM »
couldmt remember if I replied or mot.

few days or week ago I'm lookimg thimkimg wtf I am recedeimg really really bad. Few days pass by amd it looks like I'm receded super bad. I look at my hair alot mow. So I motice shit.

but I look closer. My hair is just appearimg to look recedimg. Why. Cause rest of my hair is about imch amd a half lomg maybe two imchs some spots om top. Amd about almost ome imch to half a imch om my hairlime temples oly widows peak is alot. I meam alot of hairs from ome mm to ome cm lomg growimg all alomg my widows peak that recede agai from my test cycle amd stppimg these items.

so it was makimg my hairlime look worse cause I got like freakimg half a imch of hair growimg back I'm the missimg spots from startimg back up om this. I tried to take pics but you camt really see it. To well. But I took pics so best to see it im about a few momths whem mores growm back amd lomger to see it improbe the hairlime.

I do habe pics I just meeda email em to someome of whem my hair receded quiete abit.

it'll go  a few momths after if you quit this shit like I'd did lol. But rly were to semsitbe to dht. Wrre always gomma meed to block it.

I beem doimg. Just switchimg the mights whateber I feel like coco all might coco emu all might. Or mizoral alome all might. Mizoral eberyday to ebery other day. Zimc after it.

amd big tip memtiomed before.

cocomut oil after you wash ur hair. Ur hairs so dry amd ugly lookimg from mizoral. So take super small amoumts of coco oil simce emu oil makes ur hair smell bad amd loook ugly greasy. Keep applyimg cocomut oil small amoumts till you like the look it gibe. Umlike emu coco womt make ur hair look thimmer while applied. But you camt use alot or look greasy. Alot of womem use coco as well to gibe hair a healthly matural lookimg shime. So try it out amd stops the itchimg amd blocks dht of course to.

super dry hair ugly as heck. Forgot to memtiom that I do that so my hair looks good still durimg the day. Fimd the amoumt  wamt test it out

also regrowimg this hair om deca amd dbol. Ome humdred mg dbol day.

libido through the roof to guys. So deca amd dbol rly seems safe amd I homestly thimk the deca is helpimg it regrow. Simce deca will compete for the fibe ar emzyme so it cam make dhm mot dht. Amd dhm is tem times weaker tham dht so ur hair will be im such a great state of little dht most likely mome. I persomally thimk mo matter what amoumt of dhm im the system will attack hair amyways. I plam to up to three grams at soe poimt amd I rly habe mo fear it will cause hairloss.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2011, 06:59:07 PM »
coconut oil, emu oil, a GOOD conditioner will all help with dryness no ?

and in terms of this what would you add/change

Nizoral 2% Shampoo daily in the morning followed by zinc piro conditioner
On damp hair 5% topical Sprinolactone cream massaged into the entire head
In the evening 1 hour before shower coconut oil massaged onto scalp
Wash with Nizoral 2% shampoo and then re-apply and leave on head all night
Before bed 5% Spironolactone cream massaged onto scalp and after half an hour pure coconut oil
Biotin and zinc as well my regular multi that I take now
Finasteride will continue at 1.25mg per day throughout

and what stack has worked for you the best lyquid ? If you could outline it would be great !

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2011, 08:07:48 PM »
coconut oil, emu oil, a GOOD conditioner will all help with dryness no ?

and in terms of this what would you add/change

and what stack has worked for you the best lyquid ? If you could outline it would be great !

thimg is so mamy of the comditiomers out there you habe to kmow alot about the chemicals im them before you pick ome. Like he laural s sulphate or whateber its spelt. Robs the hair focile of a important protien that's needed for growth. Which is in alot of shamppos amd conditioners.

odd my n key is working... Anyways ok lol.

so ya pick a natural conditioner even the head and shoulders is harsh but I use it cause it is essential.

its show coconut oil before you get in shower prevents this protien loss.

but also coconut oil on its own has been used for yrs as a conditioner so I really suggestthat. Small amounts so not greasy tho. Remember.

plus ur hair with the right amunt will look better than it ever has... Really good. Shiney not greasy. Healthy full. Etc.

the fats block dht and so on so many benefits if you all researched it. To lazy to get into it and using it as a conditioner even. I don't like explaing really anyways cause I never trust one person. Ever. Only after I've read for years differanrt studies and opinions etc that I make a secision. That's why I went with these items over them all and I have read on everything period lol.

I took pics and you can notice it. Not really good but can see see the hair growing in is much shorter being new hair.

I think every other day. One day coconut amd emu oil before bed next day nizoral all night.

nizoral eery shower with zinc. And cocnut before shower tin amounts and coconut after to block dht rest of day and after shower cuz trust me makes ur hair lok great and not tdry like nizoral does.

also I use spirolactone... I always forget. Smetimes miss weeks. Sometimes twice  a day. Sometimes once a week. I beleie spirolactone is good. Just havnt been consitant with it.

there's no side effects its in peoples heads.. Spirolactone is fine topical.

also I take vitamins sometimes.

alot of zinc. Complete b vitamins needed for hair growth..

also things that have interested me but never tried.

look up curcumin and dht hairloss. Green tea extracy and hairloss. And resveratol hairloss dht.

if hairloss is bad look at those sounds promising but some effects maybe unwanted since its systematic.

I'd like to one day crush up saw palmeto and all those herbs and use my own cream over night.

compete b vitamin extra bitin. Saw palmeto zinc. Etc. That'd be neat

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »
Any of you guys make your own topical spiro lotion?

all I can seem to get my hands on is aldactone in 100mg pill form.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2012, 07:27:11 PM »
Update on my protocol.  I've been on tren for 2 weeks now and following the protocol I outlined and have had zero hair loss so far.  See how it goes another couple of weeks from now.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2012, 07:31:16 PM »
Update on my protocol.  I've been on tren for 2 weeks now and following the protocol I outlined and have had zero hair loss so far.  See how it goes another couple of weeks from now.

perfect... keep up the update

how does your hair look btw? is it dry ? is it easy manageable ? do you put paste/wax/gel or leave it as it ?

just so we get an idea

seraph

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »
Where the fuck can you buy nizoral shampoo ?  I see the empty space where it should be in drugs stores but its not there.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »
Where the fuck can you buy nizoral shampoo ?  I see the empty space where it should be in drugs stores but its not there.

tem dollars for the large bottle  two percemt camada stores.

camada coscto. Shoppers drug mart um. Amy pharmcy that will ship to usa.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2012, 09:09:35 PM »

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2012, 09:25:12 PM »
perfect... keep up the update

how does your hair look btw? is it dry ? is it easy manageable ? do you put paste/wax/gel or leave it as it ?

just so we get an idea

Hair is dry overnight because I go to sleep with the Nizoral on it but this quickly changes after I wash it in the morning and use the conditioner with almond oil.  It doesn't matter to me how it looks overnight as the only person who sees it is my wife and she already knows how obsessed I am about maintaining a complete full head of hair.  I use a light pomade before I leave for work.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2012, 09:21:42 AM »
Hair is dry overnight because I go to sleep with the Nizoral on it but this quickly changes after I wash it in the morning and use the conditioner with almond oil.  It doesn't matter to me how it looks overnight as the only person who sees it is my wife and she already knows how obsessed I am about maintaining a complete full head of hair.  I use a light pomade before I leave for work.

my buddy who does this hair looks sooo ugly amd dry. If ur still looks dry ibe posted use some cocomut oil after ur shower. Pat hair dryish amd put om cocomut oil rub it im good amd towel off amy ecess . Ur hair womt look thim like emu makes it. Ur hair will look thick amd amazimg. It straights the hair to so you cam style it really micely amd bery easy. Ur hair takes om a heathly shime. Rly it looks amazimg mot greasy like with emu just great.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2012, 10:40:26 AM »
Thanks lyquid, I have been using pure coconut oil before my showers and it helps alot.  I only notice the dryness when I leave the nizoral overnight but it doesn't bother me as I know I am doing something beneficial for my hair. 

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2012, 01:56:02 PM »
Thanks lyquid, I have been using pure coconut oil before my showers and it helps alot.  I only notice the dryness when I leave the nizoral overnight but it doesn't bother me as I know I am doing something beneficial for my hair. 

good to hear. Ull feel like a model tho with the cocomut om after . Helps block dht durimg the day amd ur hair cam style so easy amd looks awesome lol.

yngclassic98

• Getbig I
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2012, 02:08:35 PM »
I am 24, and began losing my hair at 19 when I was pretty over weight and unhealthy. I'm down 80lbs and at about 13%bf before I started my cycle, have had a fuller head of hair I have ever had. I don't recall if I noticed the fullness before or after I began with the light stuff, but its nice to know that I won't go completely bald because of my choice of supplements.

Even if its not the supplements that had a positive or negative influence on my scalp, I am a full believer that healthier men may have a better shot at avoiding baldness. I recommend Groganics DHT Blocker Shampoo and Conditioner. I have been using it for most of the year, and it may have also had an impact on my hair that could have potentially countered what my supplements may have damaged.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »
Never heard of Groganics, Nizoral 2% is what does the job for me.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2012, 08:50:53 AM »
Dandruff doesn't usually cause hair loss...Di-hydrotestosterone does...get a prescription for generic finasteride...

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2012, 12:11:48 PM »
Finasteride doesn't do shit for Tren or Deca, it will help with Test though.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »
it will make hairloss worse on both tren and deca. more so on deca.

just an addendum: tren does actually get converted to a weaker androgen by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. don't know what it converts down into (dihydrotrenbolone, would be the name but no clue what the hormone would do), but it definitely does have a weaker effect in areas where the 5-alpha reductase enzyme is highly concentrated (prostate, sex organs, hair, etc...). not by a great amount like deca, but it does get reduced down to a less potent androgen to some extent since the parent hormone that tren was derived from, is deca.

on low dosages of tren, like 300mg/wk, i notice much much much less hair loss than using test-prop at 300mg a week, which will scorch my hair.

stryker

• Getbig I
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2012, 03:12:32 PM »
finasteride/dutasteride wont make tren worse as if the a5 reduction even exists (lots of contradictory evidence) the reduced chemical is not as weak as DHN is to Nandralone

Nandralone on the other hand, well that stuff is rough on fina/duta

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2012, 03:53:04 PM »
i feel bad after reading this thread. i just returned 4 bottles of nizoral to walmart, $13 bottle.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2012, 03:59:42 PM »
finasteride/dutasteride wont make tren worse as if the a5 reduction even exists (lots of contradictory evidence) the reduced chemical is not as weak as DHN is to Nandralone

Nandralone on the other hand, well that stuff is rough on fina/duta

it will actually make it worse but, it's probably insignificant because trenbolone itself is a very strong androgen and 5ar won't convert more than a small percentage of the tren into the dihydronated form of the hormone. plus, don't even know specifics about what tren 5ar converts into, all we know is that it is a weaker androgen than tren itself. the only reason we even know tren interacts with the 5ar enzyme is because in studies tren had less of an effect in tissues with high concentration of 5ar enzyme.

so it's splitting hairs and broaching the territory of pendantics but for the sake of posterity, fina/dut will increase the effects on tissue where there is a high amount of 5ar enzymes when using tren.

the thing is though, according to en vivo studies measuring the binding strength and activation strength of hormones on the androgen receptor, deca itself is still 1/3rd as strong as dht, so running fina with deca while on a heavy test cycle would theoretically reduce hairloss on cycle since you would have reduced androgen levels at the scalp. in reality though, might not always work that way since in people as there are a lot more variables and people react differently to hormones - like myself, i lose hair horribly from finasteride alone and just my natural (piss poor) endogenous testosterone production. never had hairloss as bad as when i used finasteride.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »
i feel bad after reading this thread. i just returned 4 bottles of nizoral to walmart, $13 bottle.

i thought you didn't get bad hairloss? i remember reading on PM where you said all the hair on your body disappeared but your scalp hair still goes strong. i remember that because i was extremely envious and wished with all my being to have the same thing happen to me, haha. lucky sob  ;D

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
i thought you didn't get bad hairloss? i remember reading on PM where you said all the hair on your body disappeared but your scalp hair still goes strong. i remember that because i was extremely envious and wished with all my being to have the same thing happen to me, haha. lucky sob  ;D

i dont. i use it for precautionary measures. from the waist down i am 75% hairless though. i could give two fucks about that, but i would like to keep my head in good shape.