Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 392549 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: AAS & Hair Loss
« Reply #325 on: October 08, 2012, 12:10:37 PM »
In generally, the hair you loss through the roids will grpw again when finishing with roids or is this  not temporary?

I think if actively try to regrow it right away than you will have a really good chance. If you sit back with your arms crossed just wishing for hair growth than you never know. Theres a guy that runs a hairloss from steroids site that believes you can grow it back post cycle...he says a shed is almost inevitable.

I've avoided shedding while on but hair has it's own cycles so we can't predict when we shed even without gear....

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #326 on: October 08, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »
I think if actively try to regrow it right away than you will have a really good chance. If you sit back with your arms crossed just wishing for hair growth than you never know. Theres a guy that runs a hairloss from steroids site that believes you can grow it back post cycle...he says a shed is almost inevitable.

I've avoided shedding while on but hair has it's own cycles so we can't p shed even without gear....
[/quote

Yeahh, the same guy wrote also that tboll is the best choice if you are prone to baldness..... :(
How big would be the chance when taking 30 mg anavar a day for 4 weeks?

I had 10 years ago a hairtransplant. is it a risk they will fall out?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
Yeahh, the same guy wrote also that tboll is the best choice if you are prone to baldness..... :(
How big would be the chance when taking 30 mg anavar a day for 4 weeks?

I had 10 years ago a hairtransplant. is it a risk they will fall out?

From what I remember correctly he didn't have turinabol listed on his site until I brought it up to him through email one time. Anyway, not much will happen with anavar at that amount and for that length of time...good or bad.

Remember that you're planning a cycle for a limited amount of time and the hair loss will be temporary if any if you do things right.

Like you, I also trained naturally for a good length of time. Over ten years....I wouldn't say it was a waste of time but after jumping on it does seem like it was. I wish I would've started juicing a lot sooner. You might be one of those guys that likes it so much you may just end up shaving your head in case hair loss does become an issue.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #328 on: October 11, 2012, 06:46:59 AM »
From what I remember correctly he didn't have turinabol listed on his site until I brought it up to him through email one time. Anyway, not much will happen with anavar at that amount and for that length of time...good or bad.

Remember that you're planning a cycle for a limited amount of time and the hair loss will be temporary if any if you do things right.

Like you, I also trained naturally for a good length of time. Over ten years....I wouldn't say it was a waste of time but after jumping on it does seem like it was. I wish I would've started juicing a lot sooner. You might be one of those guys that likes it so much you may just end up shaving your head in case hair loss does become an issue.

30 mg anavar is a little but i think it will trigger grow because it is my first time.
Well, for me my health is the most important thing so much roids as people use in commen , i will surely not do it.
You are right, shaving can be a solution, only i am more handsome with some hair than completely bald ;)and besides that, with my scar behind my head i cannot shave it in a way i want >:(

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2012, 06:50:13 AM »

At the moment i am using creatine. People write that creatine increase the dht level in your body?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: October 11, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »
At the moment i am using creatine. People write that creatine increase the dht level in your body?

Lol

Christo

• Getbig III

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #333 on: October 11, 2012, 09:07:56 AM »
People write that creatine increase the dht level in your body?

I find that extremely hard to believe.

I will read some of those links later, but i wouldn't put much faith into it.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: October 11, 2012, 09:24:55 AM »
http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateCreatine10-09.html

I hadn't seen that study but god knows what other stuff the rugby players were taking. Either way,I'd say its best to stay away from juice if you're concerned with something like creatine causing hair loss.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #335 on: October 12, 2012, 08:04:30 AM »
I find that extremely hard to believe.

I will read some of those links later, but i wouldn't put much faith into it.

8)

why not?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 15, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »
If you're not on finasteride, minox and nizoral than I would get on those if you wanna keep your hair.

I started this thread about a year ago. In the meantime I've tried just about every steroid that's not "supposed to" cause hair loss. And guess what...they all caused an increase in shed or made my scalp itchy. Only on anavar I seemed to be ok but that was on 40mgs by itself...

From what I've learned this past year I would say not to waste your time running all the "hair friendly steroids" alone cause you might feel like shit and what's the point of taking juice if you're gonna feel like crap?

You might be able to go on a no test cycle with nandrolone, var, tbol, etc and not feel like shit but once the doses go up you will experience hair loss if you're prone to it I don't care what anyone says.

If you wanna juice I would say start off with test prop (along with finasteride) that way if you see too much shed for your liking you simply stop taking it. At your age I would be considering hrt anyway......

I don't know what your goals are but doing "steroids 1-2 times" is easier said than done.

From what I have read, hair transplanted from other areas of the head not generally affected by male pattern baldness, is not subject to falling out due to male patterned baldness. This is not to say you couldn't lose that hair because of other health issues though.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #337 on: October 15, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
I was in Canada last week.  Went to the Walmart there, I went to the RX counter and asked for Nizoral 2%, the guy walks me to some aisle and there it was.  Small bottle was $7.99 and Big bottle was $12.99.  I grabbed all 12 bottles of the large and the 8 remaining of the small, cleared the shelf.  I went back before I left but they didn't restock.  In Canada Walmarts are not all over like in the US so I didn't know of any others to go to.  Brought them back home.

I need to find a friend in Canada to ship me some when I run out a year from now.

Borracho

• Getbig V
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #338 on: October 15, 2012, 05:40:52 PM »
From what I have read, hair transplanted from other areas of the head not generally affected by male pattern baldness, is not subject to falling out due to male patterned baldness. This is not to say you couldn't lose that hair because of other health issues though.

The transplanted hair is said to be more resistant to the effects of dht but if someone is taking high amounts of androgens than they'd probably fall off without any preventative measures imo.

I was in Canada last week.  Went to the Walmart there, I went to the RX counter and asked for Nizoral 2%, the guy walks me to some aisle and there it was.  Small bottle was $7.99 and Big bottle was $12.99.  I grabbed all 12 bottles of the large and the 8 remaining of the small, cleared the shelf.  I went back before I left but they didn't restock.  In Canada Walmarts are not all over like in the US so I didn't know of any others to go to.  Brought them back home.

I need to find a friend in Canada to ship me some when I run out a year from now.

Ships to US

http://well.ca/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2011

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #339 on: October 16, 2012, 01:59:28 PM »
The transplanted hair is said to be more resistant to the effects of dht but if someone is taking high amounts of androgens than they'd probably fall off without any preventative measures imo.

Well.ca stopped shipping to the US.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 16, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
Well.ca stopped shipping to the US.

I live in Canada so I haven't had to order it myself. Actually had to order some 5% minox 5% azelaic acid mix from your country since we need a script for that stuff up here. The place I ordered it from is in Florida and they also carry the nizoral but looking at their prices they are a little higher than what I pay for it up here. If you want the site pm me...though I'm sure you probably already heard of it.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »

That would be strange, The transplanted hairs is coming from a area where the hairs are resistent to dht
This may not be possible :-\

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: October 17, 2012, 11:33:01 AM »
What about the SARM Ostarine.

It must be 100% safe for your hair at 20 mg per day for 6 weeks..
Any experience with Ostarine?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 17, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »
That would be strange, The transplanted hairs is coming from a area where the hairs are resistent to dht
This may not be possible :-\

Yeah I said they're supposed to be resistant...

Maybe things change when high amounts of steroids are taken....

I know they can even take hair from your ass and once on the top of your head the texture of the hair will change to look like your regular hair. So maybe, once the follices are placed in areas of the scalp where you are prone to baldness it will change things up a bit....

Just my opinion, you could always go ahead and try to see if you only lose the hair that has not been transplanted. Probably wouldn't be a good look...

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #344 on: October 19, 2012, 10:21:12 AM »
Yeah I said they're supposed to be resistant...

Maybe things change when high amounts of steroids are taken....

I know they can even take hair from your ass and once on the top of your head the texture of the hair will change to look like your regular hair. So maybe, once the follices are placed in areas of the scalp where you are prone to baldness it will change things up a bit....

Just my opinion, you could always go ahead and try to see if you only lose the hair that has not been transplanted. Probably wouldn't be a good look...

If that was the case, every moved transplanted hair should have a risk factor to fall out. They say it is impossible because they are immuun for dht attacks.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: October 19, 2012, 08:56:33 PM »

If that was the case, every moved transplanted hair should have a risk factor to fall out. They say it is impossible because they are immuun for dht attacks.

Yeah I know it's supposed to stay on forever but It would be good to hear some first hand experiences wrt this before we can be 100% sure.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #346 on: October 20, 2012, 09:58:13 AM »
Yeah I know it's supposed to stay on forever but It would be good to hear some first hand experiences wrt this before we can be 100% sure.

Do you have experience with the SERM Ostarine? it must be zero risk.

Did you also like a combo of Test and fiansteride?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: October 20, 2012, 12:36:50 PM »
Do you have experience with the SERM Ostarine? it must be zero risk.

Did you also like a combo of Test and fiansteride?

No on the osterine.

And I wasn't able to get my hands on some fina till recently but honestly I think I would've been much better had I started off with that instead for all the reasons I mentioned before.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2012, 11:28:58 AM »
No on the osterine.

And I wasn't able to get my hands on some fina till recently but honestly I think I would've been much better had I started off with that instead for all the reasons I mentioned before.

What do you think is better for my hairline?

Test E 250 mg per week + finasteride+ 4 w anavar 40 mg
or

Test E 250 mg per week+ 200 mg Primo+ finasteride

Thanks ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: November 02, 2012, 01:15:55 PM »
What do you think is better for my hairline?

Test E 250 mg per week + finasteride+ 4 w anavar 40 mg
or

Test E 250 mg per week+ 200 mg Primo+ finasteride

Thanks ;D

Either of these should work great if you mix it with peanut butter and massage it into your head.  :)