Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

2nd cycle

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jdoug:

--- Quote from: MarkyM on October 18, 2005, 01:34:25 AM ---Yep you can run the same dosages with 2nd cycle like you did on first one.
If you run just injectables on 1st cycle then you can add some D-bol for first few weeks while runing 2nd cycle.

If you have hard recovery after the 1st cycle, you can run EQ instead Deca,...because it is not that harsh on HPTA suppress.

--- End quote ---

what if i did this

Test e 500mg/ EQ 200mg for 1-10 weeks, Dbol 25mg for 1-5 weeks

could i add winny in

I already finish my last cycle and im on my pct right now so im guessing january would be a good time to start my next cycle

mem:

--- Quote from: massivemann on October 17, 2005, 05:29:50 PM ---most say time on = time off...

and a good second cycle is

test e 500mf to 750mg
deca 400mg to 600mg a weeks

and maybe dbol or something to jump start it

--- End quote ---

I  L I K E  Deca and Test - *like meat an potatoes*  ;)
Salmon or Filet Mignon and Broccoli (for me)

Staples.

Crazy-canuck:

--- Quote from: Jdoug on October 19, 2005, 04:26:18 PM ---what if i did this

Test e 500mg/ EQ 200mg for 1-10 weeks, Dbol 25mg for 1-5 weeks

could i add winny in

I already finish my last cycle and im on my pct right now so im guessing january would be a good time to start my next cycle

--- End quote ---

What was your first cycle?

IMO 500 mg Test is too low and 200 Eq is too low and a waste of time.  If you want to runt hose two run it 750/600 spread over three shots a week.  Mon, Wed, Friday is easiest.

I'll assume that your diet is in check.

CC.

Jdoug:

--- Quote from: Crazy-canuck on October 20, 2005, 05:31:05 AM ---What was your first cycle?

IMO 500 mg Test is too low and 200 Eq is too low and a waste of time.  If you want to runt hose two run it 750/600 spread over three shots a week.  Mon, Wed, Friday is easiest.

I'll assume that your diet is in check.

CC.

--- End quote ---

my first cycle was just test e 500mg for 10 wks

Jdoug:
so Test e 500mg/Eq or deca 400mg a week sounds about right  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version