Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Cycling testosterone enanthate.

(1/4) > >>

Matt C:
?

massivemann:
all depends on ur body i have ran cycles as long as 8 months(im not saying to do this) and gt my own test back to normal

sportingsteroids:
hi, at 500mg/week test e  normaly will be to do it in 10 weeks long, side effects depends of your genetic

FilipH:

--- Quote from: Matt C on October 22, 2005, 09:56:08 AM ---Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like that permanently shutting a person down?  After reading here, I went from thinking a 12 week cycle would be good to thinking that it is not that long to put on serious muscle mass.  I plan to research before doing anything of course, but my only fear is being irreversibly shut down.

--- End quote ---

I've read about it, but chances are pretty slim (unless you are 60+ years old) .  A 12 week cycle isn't to long either.

chafed_nut_sack420:

--- Quote from: Matt C on October 22, 2005, 09:56:08 AM ---Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like that permanently shutting a person down?  After reading here, I went from thinking a 12 week cycle would be good to thinking that it is not that long to put on serious muscle mass.  I plan to research before doing anything of course, but my only fear is being irreversibly shut down.

--- End quote ---

ANYTHING is possible when you are taking hormones from an outside source and injecting it into your body. The only way you will know is if you do frequent bloodwork, while on and off the drugs to see how yuor body is responding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version