Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Human Grade V Under Ground

(1/1)

ironfreak:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This habit sure can get expensive….. I have always used Human Grade gear but I have to say some of the UG labs have some great prices. It sure would be keeping this on the down low a little less stressful.

Give it up bros…. Who uses HG and who has an UG they trust??

ironfreak:

--- Quote from: ironfreak on October 25, 2005, 01:06:17 PM ---Human Grade V Under Ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This habit sure can get expensive….. I have always used Human Grade gear but I have to say some of the UG labs have some great prices. It sure would be keeping this on the down low a little less stressful.

--- End quote ---

Anyone??

massivemann:
i have used both and i will always go back to ug lab now a days

Crazy-canuck:

--- Quote from: ironfreak on October 25, 2005, 01:06:17 PM ---Human Grade V Under Ground

--- End quote ---

UG labs are way cheaper and you can get funky combos and better doses per mg.  You arent stuck with 250mg/ML like with HG.

BTW just make sure you order form a reputable UG lab that has a good solid reputation and you will be fine.

CC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version