Author Topic: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill  (Read 96271 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: "He is an FNG Mutant" - Soldier of Kamali Army video on treadmill
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2014, 05:09:25 PM »
This whole bodybuilding industry is built on people like him.
You see them daily in the gym, but outside the gym they don't exist.
It's pathetic actually to have nothing in life to look forward to except that fucking workout.
Their whole self esteem revolves around their muscles, take that away and they disappear.
They spend every dime they have and don't have on bodybuilding. Not only men, women too.

Leave halo' out of this!

BigNJ

• Getbig II
Re: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2014, 05:43:31 PM »
"lots of fascia stretching is doing wonders" i.e. Synthol

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2014, 06:04:58 PM »
Arm looks like shit.

Hard work's been a waste of his time.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2014, 06:32:27 PM »

As apposed to what exactly?
Being another 9-5 irrelevant nobody mowing the lawn on Sundays, watching tv in your rocking chair reading the newspaper with your glasses and dentures on?
Fuck that better to die being a somebody doing the things you love, "living" the life you love "living" life on your own term.
Than simply existing, that no life, that not "living", that just called being alive.

^^this!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2014, 07:06:37 PM »
too late,,never wanted or had kids ,so that frees up a lot of money /time for the gym, still stays as big as he can even though he's not competing. lives for that 2 hrs a day in the gym to get his social and ego stroked as 'king'kamali for more yrs ...he chose it this way if he's happy god bless him..
he has a daughter, correct?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2014, 07:30:31 PM »
he has a daughter, correct?
i think somebody brought it up..my bad then..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2014, 12:29:26 AM »

Being another 9-5 irrelevant nobody mowing the lawn on Sundays, watching tv in your rocking chair reading the newspaper with your glasses and dentures on?

Fuck that better to die being a somebody doing the things you love, "living" the life you love , "living" life on your own terms.
Than simply existing, that's no life, that's not "living", that's just called being alive.

true story junior!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2014, 01:31:02 AM »
he has hair follicles of the gods and will never be bald

i'm so jeloso

:'(

women love thick solid hair

Seems so unfair that such a fine dime would actually marry somebody like Kamali. Like wtf was she thinking? ???

How long were they married anyways?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2014, 05:37:56 AM »

Fuck that better to die being a somebody doing the things you love, "living" the life you love , "living" life on your own terms.
Than simply existing, that's no life, that's not "living", that's just called being alive.

I agree with the sentiment and basic gist of your post.
Nothing wrong with living life on your own terms, except, when things go bad...and they usually do at some point.
I see no reason KING couldn't have a legit career as his base while he continues to enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2014, 05:39:06 AM »
I agree with the sentiment and basic gist of your post.
Nothing wrong with living life on your own terms, except, when things go bad...and they usually do at some point.
I see no reason KING couldn't have a legit career as his base while he continues to enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle.
he probably lacks intelligence and qualifications

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2014, 05:40:03 AM »
Seems so unfair that such a fine dime would actually marry somebody like Kamali. Like wtf was she thinking? ???

How long were they married anyways?

I don't know King personally , but I did see them together while he guest posed and did a seminar at the NPC La state BB weekend.
King treated her like a gentleman and she seems to really love him.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2014, 05:41:54 AM »
he probably lacks intelligence and qualifications
Maybe? LOL. but seriously, you don't have to be a genius or go to Harvard to have something legit going for a career or business.

I do know he wasn't too impressed with my career as a physics teacher.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2014, 05:45:45 AM »
Maybe? LOL. but seriously, you don't have to be a genius or go to Harvard to have something legit going for a career or business.

I do know he wasn't too impressed with my career as a physics teacher.
thats sounds more like a job than a career tbh

but maybe different meanings in english ???

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2014, 05:59:37 AM »
thats sounds more like a job than a career tbh

but maybe different meanings in english ???

In America, if you're not talented enough to produce and compete in the free market business world you go into teaching.  Here you can perform just enough to not get fired while enjoying the benefits of union protectionism.  Here, your income is derived 100% from the theft taxes of people who are smart enough to produce and compete in the free market business world.  Here, your job as a public employee is to make it to retirement where you can continue to live off of the theft taxes of people who are smart enough to produce and compete in the free market business world.  So in essence...yes...it is a career.  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2014, 06:21:50 AM »
In America, if you're not talented enough to produce and compete in the free market business world you go into teaching.  Here you can perform just enough to not get fired while enjoying the benefits of union protectionism.  Here, your income is derived 100% from the theft taxes of people who are smart enough to produce and compete in the free market business world.  Here, your job as a public employee is to make it to retirement where you can continue to live off of the theft taxes of people who are smart enough to produce and compete in the free market business world.  So in essence...yes...it is a career.  ::)

I teach at a medium sized PRIVATE college and earned a doctorate in my field.
I was a US marine and worked in R & D for an oil company before I went into teaching .

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2014, 07:28:55 AM »
I was a US marine and worked in R & D for an oil company before I went into teaching .
see this is a lot more than what a typical "teacher" resume looks like

u made it sound like you are some HS physics teacher lol

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2014, 07:39:42 AM »
see this is a lot more than what a typical "teacher" resume looks like

u made it sound like you are some HS physics teacher lol

I spent many earlier years working as a  high school chemistry/ physics teacher and coached.
It's a tough job and I'm proud of my career path.
I spent a lot of summer and evening hours in graduate school.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2014, 07:48:12 AM »
Nothing wrong with teaching, its a great profession, matter of fact nothing like a great teacher. We have too few these days.
Two teachers I had in my life, one taught English Literature the other History were massively influential in my life, more like father figures.

Also nothing wrong with Kamali doing what he loves to do even though its radical.

Whatever you are passionate about and love, that's what you should do and will be best at.
When you have to do things you don't like or have to do them because you need to, that's when you will be kept behind in life.

No one should judge others or criticize  what they like to do so long as it doesn't harm others.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2014, 08:09:05 AM »
Nothing wrong with teaching, its a great profession, matter of fact nothing like a great teacher. We have too few these days.
Two teachers I had in my life, one taught English Literature the other History were massively influential in my life, more like father figures.

Also nothing wrong with Kamali doing what he loves to do even though its radical.

Whatever you are passionate about and love, that's what you should do and will be best at.
When you have to do things you don't like or have to do them because you need to, that's when you will be kept behind in life.

No one should judge others or criticize  what they like to do so long as it doesn't harm others.

This.
Nothing wrong teaching high school, grade school or college. Good teachers deserve respect, regardless of what grade they teach. I had a business teacher in high school who I thought was great, but we had douchebag students in the other class she taught who brought her to tears more than once. Imagine the stress this causes, yet she still came in every day and taught. Major respect goes out to teachers.

Oh and another thing, the main reason I ended up with a bachelors in math and am now doing my masters in computer science is because of my grade 7 and grade 9-10 math teachers. They really saw potential in me and pushed me to do my best. I owe my success in my professional life to those 2 teachers.

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2014, 09:55:56 AM »

It amazes me how everyone thinks that if you are not a bodybuilder, somehow you're life is boring working 9-5 etc... bla bla bla
Obviously that's all you know, either you do what you like such as bodybuilding or be miserable a 9-5 working man right?

Doctors, business men, engineers, venture capitalists etc.. etc... they all must be living a boring life, with a 9-5 job reading newspaper with your glasses and dentures LOL

There are people out there who can burry you with the amount of money they have, you think they are living a boring life?
NOthing against you man, but you sound like an average guy who hasn't experienced life because you probably don't make much money.

I could be wrong, but why else would you say what you said.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2014, 12:16:32 PM »

what if some people love that lifestyle?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2014, 06:26:52 PM »

So you use your military experience as a defense against the 'feeding from the tax coffers' comment...interesting. 

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »
Cutler was 4 time Mr.O and made a lot of money being so, and can still make good money from those wins now. Kamali fucked up in 2002 by bulking up too much then crash dieting to make the O, looked worse than in 2001, finished 17th and never recovered. If he took his time after 2001 he wouldn't have ended up a bloated mess but he had to bulk up to 300+ and fuck it up.

You're saying he had potential?  :-\

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2014, 10:19:14 PM »
he has hair follicles of the gods and will never be bald

i'm so jeloso

:'(

women love thick solid hair

yes but muscle genes of a twink... so what would you rather have??? muscle genes or hair genes?
real men= no rubbers

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2017, 06:44:30 PM »