Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More

Random weekly picture from your real life thread

<< < (91/92) > >>

denarii:

--- Quote from: Henda on December 26, 2016, 03:28:23 AM ---I have no concern about colours/decor that's a feminine endeavour it makes no odds to me, the woman picks that

--- End quote ---

Internet warrior who is hen pecked at home. Impressive

Henda:

--- Quote from: denarii on December 26, 2016, 06:34:32 AM ---
Internet warrior who is hen pecked at home. Impressive

--- End quote ---

Hen pecked because I choose not to concern myself with flowery wallpaper and feminine purple paint? 

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Henda on December 26, 2016, 03:28:23 AM ---I have no concern about colours/decor that's a feminine endeavour it makes no odds to me, the woman picks that

--- End quote ---

A lot of professional designers are men. On the home front DIY situation, women do very often take on this task. Purple and beige is a statement. Color is coming back this year.

denarii:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on December 26, 2016, 11:42:52 PM ---A lot of professional designers are men. On the home front DIY situation, women do very often take on this task. Purple and beige is a statement. Color is coming back this year.

--- End quote ---

I guess the mottled beige also hides the dog's skid marks. I change my mind, she is a design genius.

Henda:

--- Quote from: denarii on December 27, 2016, 03:01:13 AM ---I guess the mottled beige also hides the dog's skid marks. I change my mind, she is a design genius.

--- End quote ---

Haha this coming from a bloke who has little quarter breed paki/chinky hybrids running all ower the place, spraying insect soup shite up the wall behind the toilet treating the place like a mud hut back in Sri lanka.
Asians are known for their poor hygeine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version