Author Topic: Ban Beach Bum  (Read 51169 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Ban Beach Bum
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2015, 08:18:13 AM »
Still laughing.   ;D

This is the most fun I have had on getbig in a while, sorry it's at your expense!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2015, 08:19:17 AM »
This is the most fun I have had on getbig in a while, sorry it's at your expense!

LOL!  So, "genius," can you post more of this irrefutable evidence? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2015, 08:21:52 AM »
LOL!  So, "genius," can you post more of this irrefutable evidence? 

who said it was irrefutable? you and iwantmass love making up others arguments and attacking them, know what that is called?

Just look at how you are posting immediately in response just like Iwantmass, is his shift over now? You taking the reigns?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2015, 08:30:48 AM »
who said it was irrefutable? you and iwantmass love making up others arguments and attacking them, know what that is called?

Just look at how you are posting immediately in response just like Iwantmass, is his shift over now? You taking the reigns?

Wait.  Are we the same person or not?  Do you have rock solid evidence of this or not?  Inquiring minds want to know "genius"   :)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2015, 08:33:23 AM »
My troll worked doh? i purposely said that to bait you, you can't stand it. Lol. Calling you stupid or claiming to be smart is the best way to upset you. All you do is insult others intelligence then run away from debates. Odd that in the other thread you disappeared, odd that Iwanmass would claim i want him banned (you want the quote) when I made a thread asking for you to be demodded, lol.

Listen we all know it's very hard to prove these things, that's why you created a gimmick in the first place!

What little credibility you had (if any existed) is gone. The pattern is way to intricate for you to understand it you simpleton.

Your tiny mind is grasping at straws.  You didn't troll anyone.  You were made to look like an idiot and made an ass of.yourself on the internet.  Now, you are trying to say face and say it is all a troll job

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2015, 08:35:01 AM »
I don't think they are the same.

They use the same terminology simply because iwantmass is quite a stupid person lacking any real ability to articulate and formulate original material on his own.  Which is why he regurgitates what others have said in an effort to appear smart. 

Combine that along with his constant nonstop projections, and long rambling nonsensical posts and it appears - to me - that he is closer to being a gimmick of Dario than he is of Beach. 

Glad you could join the reunion of people I've made meltdown due to their stupidity.   You should review the idiot I've made of you before you insult anyone's intelligence

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2015, 08:36:39 AM »

Your tiny mind is grasping at straws.  You didn't troll anyone.  You were made to look like an idiot and made an ass of.yourself on the internet.  Now, you are trying to say face and say it is all a troll job

Oh look.  It's my alter ego.  lol   :D

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2015, 08:38:48 AM »

You aren't having fun.  You showed your complete incompetence in the other thread and then let us know how calm you were while you sat and got high.  Then you raged and opened a thread to have a mod banned.  Then you said you didon't want him banned, just de-modded. I don't know how high you were, but it looks.as.if sobriety has set in and you are trying to save face.   Shizzo's drunken rants don't have anything  on your drug ridden meltdown

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2015, 08:43:23 AM »
Don't jump on the stupid train with necrosis.  This is my only account.  In any event, i give full consent to any mod to compare my ip to dos equis.  This is all a bit silly, just because necrosis was made to look like an idiot.   

Its not hard..."doc" is a liberal douche of the highest order.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2015, 08:45:56 AM »
Necrosis,

Its highly unlikely BB is iwantmass.  Its not in BB's pattern or character to do a gimmick.  Unless you are a complete troll it makes no sense to spend the time and energy playing the gimmick game.  iwantmass posts nothing out of the norm in here.  Typical angry conservative.  ;)

But.....If you have more evidence please feel free post it.  

I just think you are mistaken.    

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2015, 08:46:52 AM »
Necrosis,

Its highly unlikely BB is iwantmass.  Its not in BB's pattern or character to do a gimmick.  Unless you are a complete troll it makes no sense to spend the time and energy playing the gimmick game.  iwantmass posts nothing out of the norm in here.  Typical angry conservative.  ;)

But.....If you have more evidence please feel free post it.  

I just think you are mistaken.    

Hey.  No lifelines.   >:(

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2015, 08:54:25 AM »
Hey.  No lifelines.   >:(

He hasn't really made a case.  That's why i had to chime in.

Make the case or move along... lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2015, 09:12:15 AM »
He hasn't really made a case.  That's why i had to chime in.

Make the case or move along... lol

I don't really sticky anything, but I was tempted to sticky this one.  This is hands down one of the biggest instances of someone making a complete fool of themselves on the board.   :)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2015, 09:35:02 AM »
Certainly not the same.

iwantmass does not have the same usage of the ::) emoticon.

As a matter of fact, iwantmass, while sometimes jumping the gun on who must be a muslim sympathizer (not really sure what that means actually) is on no level close to the ridiculousness of the mod you are speaking of.

Not even close.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2015, 10:04:04 AM »
Glad you could join the reunion of people I've made meltdown due to their stupidity.   You should review the idiot I've made of you before you insult anyone's intelligence

The only idiot you have made of anyone other than yourself is your mother.

Other than that it is wishful thinking on your part.  But don't let that interfere with your day dreams bucko.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2015, 10:06:56 AM »
Certainly not the same.

iwantmass does not have the same usage of the ::) emoticon.

As a matter of fact, iwantmass, while sometimes jumping the gun on who must be a muslim sympathizer (not really sure what that means actually) is on no level close to the ridiculousness of the mod you are speaking of.

Not even close.

On the flip side of the coin, Beach isn't nearly obsessed with this "slapping" business that iwantmass has to post about day in and day out.  Strong indicator that he was bullied as a child.

iwantmass is more along the level of Dario - who is a certified retard in his own right.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2015, 11:06:35 AM »
The only idiot you have made of anyone other than yourself is your mother.

Other than that it is wishful thinking on your part.  But don't let that interfere with your day dreams bucko.

Talking about people's mother?  Seriously? 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 11:39:11 AM »
Talking about people's mother?  Seriously? 

If you would see how idiotic I've made him look, you would understand why he talks about my mother.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »
Don't jump on the stupid train with necrosis.  This is my only account.  In any event, i give full consent to any mod to compare my ip to dos equis.  This is all a bit silly, just because necrosis was made to look like an idiot.   

It would be kind of funny though. I imagine Ron, Beach and Ozmo debating that the traffic on the site is down. So they decide to create a gimmick each to stir shit up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2015, 12:39:15 PM »

It would be kind of funny though. I imagine Ron, Beach and Ozmo debating that the traffic on the site is down. So they decide to create a gimmick each to stir shit up.

:D

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2015, 01:10:55 PM »

Not only that, it would be more realistic than necrosis trying to sell his meltdown as a troll job

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2015, 01:45:20 PM »
Not only that, it would be more realistic than necrosis trying to sell his meltdown as a troll job

You would think a self-proclaimed genius wouldn't make such a fool of himself. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2015, 02:29:06 PM »
Funny little fact: I use a home-brewed plagiarism detection software to scan assignments from my students. Most of it is straight forward, but it has some smarts to spot and highlight patterns that may be missed by a simple linguistic analysis. I'm pretty proud of it.

To make a long story short, I randomly chose 20 "Politics" forum posts by: Dos Equis ("Student D.E."), iwantmass ("Student W.M."), The Coach ("Student T.C."), Agnostic007 ("Student J.B.") and myself, and I ran them through the fancy tool.

The software thinks there's an 11% probability of Dos Equis plagiarizing iwantmass and only a 9% chance of iwantmass plagiarizing Dos Equis - anything less than 20% is way too low in my opinion and likely a false positive. The sample size was small but that knife cuts both ways in this case.

Anyways... I'm watching all of you. ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2015, 02:31:07 PM »

Why switch accounts?

I am surprised you can talk to be honest, after eating so many of your own words, lol. Opinion isn;t evidence, wait... expert testimony is... lol.. I didnt judge obama...I just have a negative opinion of him....... stay on the Dos Equis.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2015, 02:32:25 PM »
You would think a self-proclaimed genius wouldn't make such a fool of himself. 

It eats you up, you even talk to other people about it. I own your mind LMAO.