Author Topic: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency  (Read 142838 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency
« Reply #600 on: November 09, 2021, 07:49:55 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: January 20, 2022, 10:06:09 AM »
President Barack Obama just broke his silence and called on EVERY Democrat to step up to PROTECT our once-in-a-lifetime Majorities.
Ace of Spades HQ ^ | Jan 20, 2022 | Ace
Posted on 1/20/2022, 12:15:06 PM

Sometimes it is useful to stop a moment and consider how your enemies think. We make fun of how insane they are on a regular basis but consider for a moment how they appeal to their voters. What themes and messages do they think resonate?

I don't know why, but somehow the DCCC got my phone number and thought I was a good target for fundraising. So I received their pitch to raise money for congressional campaigns. This is an interesting look into what they consider to be winning messages. President Barack Obama just broke his silence and called on EVERY Democrat to step up to PROTECT our once-in-a-lifetime Majorities. If just 4,000 grassroots Democrats answer Barack's powerful calls, we could CLINCH our can't-miss midnight goal and strengthen our efforts to defeat EVERY Republican who threatens our Democrats. Will you rush $20 to the DCCC to expand our House Majority?

The last time Republicans held power...

�They PUSHED tax cuts for the ultra-wealthy,

�They tried to REPEAL the Affordable Care Act,

�And they INCITED a deadly insurrection at our nation's Capitol.

We can't let them ever hold the Majority again.

And when Barack personally calls us to step up - we wouldn't dare let him down.

Can we count on you to chip in $20 to elect House Democrats and hand Trump's House Republicans a STUNNING rebuke?

Thanks, DCCC

I have a few observations.

First notice who they believe is the major figure who will appeal to their base. It isn't Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. It is Barack Obama. He has been out of office for 5 years, and he is the only player on the field that has any pull with the Democrat base. This would be like using George Bush to campaign in 2013. The Democrats have a problem with viable figures in national politics, since they were wiped out at the state level in 2012. After Obama, there is no one to turn to. Every other national level politician, including the sitting president, is unable to appeal to anyone enough to raise a lousy $20.

The issues they use in their pitch are pretty weak. Tax cuts for the rich, repeal Obamacare, and January 6th. Those three barely register with the public as an issue of any importance. They don't even appeal to Climate Change as an issue, where they could easily blame Republicans after Trump withdrew from the Paris Accords. The rich who got tax cuts are almost all Democrats anyway, Obamacare hasn't seen an attempt at reform in 4 years, and January 6th is an inside the beltway shibboleth that doesn't resonate in the rest of the country.

Finally, Trump continues to live rent free in Democrat heads. It isn't House Republicans; it is TRUMP'S House Republicans. How many decades do the Democrats keep running against Trump? Over a year after the election, and Democrats still can't motive anyone to vote for them. They can only appeal to Not Republican and Not Trump. Regardless of whether or not you think Trump should be the nominee in 2024, one thing he still brings to the table is a large block of voters who will cast an affirmative vote for the man.

LMFAO!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: February 23, 2022, 08:49:46 AM »
LMFAO ! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #603 on: February 23, 2022, 10:14:25 AM »
LMFAO ! 

Did not age well. 

Also, looks like the Obama third term is turning out to be worse than his first two. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: February 23, 2022, 11:43:10 AM »
Did not age well. 

Also, looks like the Obama third term is turning out to be worse than his first two.

PrimeQueer, Straw, MSNBC, all the leftist nuts worshipped this garbage pale remember? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #605 on: February 23, 2022, 06:14:06 PM »
Did not age well. 

his first 2 were awesome

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #606 on: February 23, 2022, 06:58:01 PM »

his first 2 were awesome

Indeed they were. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #607 on: February 23, 2022, 09:14:15 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2022, 01:29:21 PM »
kip to comments.

Barack Obama tests positive for COVID-19
Fox News ^ | March 13, 2022 | Jon Brown
Posted on 3/13/2022, 3:59:36 PM by rdl6989

Former President Barack Obama announced Sunday he tested positive for COVID-19.

"I just tested positive for COVID. I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: March 15, 2022, 11:50:05 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: April 21, 2022, 09:07:16 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #612 on: April 21, 2022, 12:13:01 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: April 27, 2022, 09:24:50 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: April 27, 2022, 09:28:07 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: November 03, 2022, 07:10:49 AM »
Obama to heckler in Arizona: ‘Set up your own rally’
The Hill ^ | 11/03/2022 | Brad Dress
Posted on 11/3/2022

Former President Obama on Wednesday told a heckler at a Phoenix campaign event to “set up your own rally” after the individual shouted and interrupted his speech.

Obama was discussing the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the lives of Americans when the heckler shouted something and stopped the former president mid-speech.

“Are you going to start yelling?” Obama asked, before the crowd began booing. “Don’t start yelling.”

It’s unclear who the heckler was and what he was upset about, but Obama channeled the incident into a discussion on civility.

“You have to be polite and civil when people are talking,” Obama said. “Then you get a chance to talk. Set up your own rally. Come on, man.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

LOL!!!!   FUBO!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: December 28, 2022, 03:20:36 PM »
Michelle Obama says she 'couldn't stand' Barack for 10 years
Fox News ^ | December 28, 2022 | Patrick Hauf
Posted on 12/28/2022, 2:03:12 PM by rdl6989

People think I'm being catty for saying this: it's like, there were 10 years where I couldn't stand my husband," the former first lady said in an interview earlier this month with Revolt. "And guess when it happened? When those kids were little."

The Obama daughters, Malia and Sasha, were ages 7 and 10 when they moved to the White House. Their mother said in the interview to promote her new book that the young children posed a challenge as she and the former president advanced their careers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: December 28, 2022, 03:36:15 PM »
Thank you for updating us on what seems to be a strong marriage :)

Your welcome.   Ha ha ha. 

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #618 on: December 28, 2022, 03:49:47 PM »

People think I'm being catty for saying this: it's like, there were 10 years where I couldn't stand my husband," the former first lady said in an interview earlier this month with Revolt. "And guess when it happened? When those kids were little."

The Obama daughters, Malia and Sasha, were ages 7 and 10 when they moved to the White House. Their mother said in the interview to promote her new book that the young children posed a challenge as she and the former president advanced their careers.

Here's more from that same interview

"For 10 years while we’re trying to build our careers and worrying about school and who’s doing what and what, I was like, ‘Argh, this isn’t even!’" Obama said. "And guess what? Marriage isn’t 50/50, ever. Ever. There are times I’m 70, he’s 30. There are times he’s 60, 40. But guess what? Ten years. We’ve been married 30. I would take 10 bad years over 30 — it’s just how you look at it. People give up — ‘Five years; I can’t take it.’"

Obama said in the December interview that she always respected her husband through their challenges.

"Do you like him? I mean, you could be mad at him, but do you still look at him and go, 'I'm not happy with you, but I respect you. I don't agree with you, but you're still a kind, smart person,'" she said of relationship troubles.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: December 28, 2022, 04:17:37 PM »
Here's more from that same interview

Obama said in the December interview that she always respected her husband through their challenges.

She is done w him.   

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #620 on: December 28, 2022, 04:31:34 PM »

She is done w him.   

???
who cares?
are you waiting for your chance to date her or him?
btw - haven't they been married for 30 years now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: December 28, 2022, 05:14:35 PM »
???
who cares?
are you waiting for your chance to date her or him?
btw - haven't they been married for 30 years now?
[/quote

Assuming Michelle is a she is hit it 100 %.   If not no thanks. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #622 on: December 28, 2022, 05:20:23 PM »

She is done w him.   

Are you next in line?  You sound like a jilted mistress.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #623 on: December 28, 2022, 08:26:25 PM »

tell me more about a couple that's been together multiple decades having periods where they can't stand each other. and GASP did it happen when the kids were young, what a story guys. BREAKING NEWS FIRST EVER COUPLE to grow resentful with each other while raising 2 toddlers, and somehow reconnect when the kids fucks off to college.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: December 29, 2022, 04:43:28 AM »
tell me more about a couple that's been together multiple decades having periods where they can't stand each other. and GASP did it happen when the kids were young, what a story guys. BREAKING NEWS FIRST EVER COUPLE to grow resentful with each other while raising 2 toddlers, and somehow reconnect when the kids fucks off to college.

Who could blame him for not wanting to be home with that whiney complaining Sasquatch?  She probably was home all day eating ice cream, leaving the two brats in soiled diapers for hours on end, house is a pig sty, dirty dishes all piled up for weeks at a time.   :D ;D