Author Topic: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls | UPDATE: CHAD NICHOLLS FULL RESPONSE!!!  (Read 28450 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2020, 01:22:15 PM »
Just got done watching the entire 2hr interview. It was excellent

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2020, 03:41:53 PM »
Good interview. Patrick betdavid was a big fan of nasser and the 90s scene. Hoping to get levrone or priest on in near future.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2020, 07:33:28 PM »
Honestly it's a good one, worth listening

Got around to actually watching it, fast forward some parts, but got to some of the important bits

Shawn is right, like always

When Shawn talks about Lee priest, and dating one of his girls, is he referencing booty?  ;D

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2020, 08:52:08 PM »
Good interview. Patrick betdavid was a big fan of nasser and the 90s scene. Hoping to get levrone or priest on in near future.

Lee Priest told us that in one of the Iron Rage episodes with Colombo, that he's going over there to be interviewed by him!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2020, 11:47:59 PM »
Just got done watching the entire 2hr interview. It was excellent

Anyone else watch interviews etc on youtube at 2x speed? Sometimes people talk to fast or have a thick accent so I use to 1.5 to 1.75 for those.

This video is cut down to 1 hour at 2x speed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2020, 12:38:19 AM »
Thanks Walterwhite.  😊
booty hope all is well hun !!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2020, 02:59:44 AM »
booty hope all is well hun !!
I got attacked by a nest of paper wasps while gardening. They got my right ear, neck, shoulder and hands. It was extremely painful and right now I hate Australia and want to live in a concrete jungle.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2020, 03:03:31 AM »
Ray trying desperately to stay relevant stating things that have been known for years.
Lol wtf

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2020, 03:06:18 AM »
Anyone else watch interviews etc on youtube at 2x speed? Sometimes people talk to fast or have a thick accent so I use to 1.5 to 1.75 for those.

This video is cut down to 1 hour at 2x speed.

For sure.  Not usually 2x - but I definitely up the speed.  

I have now watched the clip where Shawn is blaming Chad for everything.

Shawn is a 50% weasel.  Some of what he speaks is truth and is point worthy - but some of it is silly conjecture that has no place.

Going to the funerals of his former clients.. ::)  Such a dramatic, tabloid opinion to get the morons to be moved.  I can't name a single person I've paid for services from that I'd want at my funeral - not one.

Blaming Chad for Nasser - when they guy just kept on juicing through retirement until he cooked himself..

Clearly Chad was pushing his clients.  Clearly some of it has endangered them and exacerbated their limits - but Shawn making out like this guy is the guy who killed these people.. please.  They are all grown men, trying to win the coveted best in thong pageant.  If my engine blows up because I go to the guy who tunes engines to go as fast as they can, it's my fucking fault. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2020, 03:54:38 AM »

Shawn is a 50% weasel.  Some of what he speaks is truth and is point worthy - but some of it is silly conjecture that has no place.

Going to the funerals of his former clients.. ::)  Such a dramatic, tabloid opinion to get the morons to be moved.  I can't name a single person I've paid for services from that I'd want at my funeral - not one.

Blaming Chad for Nasser - when they guy just kept on juicing through retirement until he cooked himself..

Clearly Chad was pushing his clients.  Clearly some of it has endangered them and exacerbated their limits - but Shawn making out like this guy is the guy who killed these people.. please.  They are all grown men, trying to win the coveted best in thong pageant.  If my engine blows up because I go to the guy who tunes engines to go as fast as they can, it's my fucking fault. 

You make some very good points.
If they chose to listen & do as he May of Recommend & That damaged / Killed them
It’s their decision to do it - His Recommendations May be excessive or dangerous Nobody but
Themselves are forcing them do / take what he says.
Their Desire To Win / Possibly lazyness & thinking they are indistructable is what Kills / Damages Them.

Cleary Shawn has a personal dislike for chad if they’ve crossed swords
And that’s fair enough.
Only laying the blame at Chad isn’t really correct. As you say they are Adults who made choices.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2020, 04:23:53 AM »

Great summary of the situation^

Shawn is shawn, the Chad Witchhunt goes on...

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2020, 04:27:57 AM »

I agree with your sentiment, but I think Shawn's gripe is that he (rightly or wrongly) imposed a moral responsibility on Chad to inform his athletes of exactly what they were taking and what the possible effects are. Ronnie conceded that he didn't even know what he took the night that he was on the brink of death sitting in the bathtub.

Patrick is a great interviewer, I trust that he will press Chad on doses and peculiarities such as mercury-based diuretics (which interestingly, Shawn did not bring up).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2020, 07:34:14 AM »
I got attacked by a nest of paper wasps while gardening. They got my right ear, neck, shoulder and hands. It was extremely painful and right now I hate Australia and want to live in a concrete jungle.
WOW that sux.......sorry to hear that !!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2020, 07:45:14 AM »

Can Chad be blamed for this too? Answer: yes

Don’t blame Australia. Blame Chad.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2020, 09:04:30 AM »
Chad is a kidney fryer and a cock roach

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2020, 01:49:28 AM »
I agree with your sentiment, but I think Shawn's gripe is that he (rightly or wrongly) imposed a moral responsibility on Chad to inform his athletes of exactly what they were taking and what the possible effects are. Ronnie conceded that he didn't even know what he took the night that he was on the brink of death sitting in the bathtub.

Patrick is a great interviewer, I trust that he will press Chad on doses and peculiarities such as mercury-based diuretics (which interestingly, Shawn did not bring up).

Yeah, it's a valid opinion

I wouldn't want anybody I know using this guy.

I respect his message - don't use Chad.  Fair enough.

I don't respect the bit where he lays on the emotional blackmail.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2020, 02:51:34 AM »
WOW that sux.......sorry to hear that !!
Thank you Wes. More impotently I hope that your lung biopsy went okay and that you will be with us for years to come.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2020, 02:53:53 AM »
Chad is a kidney fryer and a cock roach
Add Sociopath to that.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2020, 03:35:39 AM »
Add Sociopath to that.

Is this comment based on a personal experience with Chad?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2020, 03:56:48 AM »
You guys are being too hard on the Chad and need to learn about self accountability. I didn’t see Chad shoveling all those Advils in Prince’s mouth.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2020, 04:13:35 AM »
You guys are being too hard on the Chad and need to learn about self accountability. I didn’t see Chad shoveling all those Advils in Prince’s mouth.

Sure, but here's question for you.

If you were coaching an athlete and handed him a cup of something toxic, say a mercury based diuretic and you know that your client has no idea what it is (and possibly would turn it down if they did) - do you believe you have a moral obligation to let him know what it is, if not the possible risks associated with it?

If the answer to the above is anything but "yes," I guess the logic must be "well it's not my fault if he's stupid enough to blindly trust in me as his mentor"  ::)

Isn't it interesting how all coaches advise on supplementation, but few have such a "body count" and are vilified for pushing the envelope.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2020, 04:17:34 AM »
Is this comment based on a personal experience with Chad?
No

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2020, 04:24:28 AM »

If you were coaching an athlete and handed him a cup of something toxic, say a mercury based diuretic and you know that your client has no idea what it is (and possibly would turn it down if they did) - do you believe you have a moral obligation to let him know what it is, if not the possible risks associated with it?

There is another avenue of possibility where the coach himself doesn't know what risks are associated :-\

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2020, 06:04:39 AM »

If the answer to the above is anything but "yes," I guess the logic must be "well it's not my fault if he's stupid enough to blindly trust in me as his mentor"  ::)

Isn't it interesting how all coaches advise on supplementation, but few have such a "body count" and are vilified for pushing the envelope.

2 Things
1, The Person Taking medication should be asking & Knowing What & Why he is taking something
2, Yes you would have an obligation to tell him what it is & if you didn’t you’d be a True Scumbag

Can’t get away from one'sown personal responsibilities- That doesn’t Excuse A Coach from his Moral Responsibilities & Expalining What & why to use something.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2020, 06:45:42 AM »
100% agree.

In 2001 Kamali showed up at the Olympia at 245. Looked as good as he could. Shouldn't have beat Vince Taylor but anyway.

2002 he showed up at 238 in worse condition. Ron Harris said he saw him 4 weeks out and said he can't make it to the show in good condition so fuck knows how hard he depleted himself to get down to 238. Getting fat in the offseason is not how to gain more muscle. He fucked himself and never did as well again.
I think he has well above average genetics (remember "big picture" in Flex Magazine, there was pic of him as a 15 years old teen, he was exceptional, also he started winning shows in his teens)
Don't get me wrong, he doesnt have the best genetics around but he definitely has good genetics.