Author Topic: YouTube Giving Movies Tonight "Free with Ads".  (Read 1083 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
YouTube Giving Movies Tonight "Free with Ads".
« on: January 14, 2021, 05:31:30 PM »
WAY more than usual...looks like the exodus from Big Tech narrative is real.  Keep going like this and they will be the MySpace of videos by 2030.  I'm watching "12 Angry Men - the Tony Danza Version".  ;D

As soon as I saw Rainman running "Free with Ads", I knew something was fishy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: YouTube Giving Movies Tonight "Free with Ads".
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 08:42:55 AM »
Yeah i've watched several classics today, Free w ads
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 09:27:09 AM »
Watching this one currently

Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 10:37:59 AM »
Watching this one currently

Sheesh, Kwon - you got me started watching a new movie.  Now I'll need to go over it all with a mental fine-tooth comb, for wokeness.  In general, I don't watch new movies.  It results in some perverse incentives, like watching Road Trip [2000] dozens of times, and watching the same episode of Columbo just as much...but ultimately, I have made it a point not to watch anything new - I only watch mainstream news clips if they come with open comments' sections, and I only watch new movies rarely - if that - and most of the time I spend watching movies is spent figuring out how Jews were trying to brainwashing me to hate myself and my race.  Even that alone will result in me having to watch all the movies of my childhood countless times more to be fully awakened to whatever agenda they were pushing.  And beyond that, who knows what more there is that I don't know about other forces beyond that?

For example, lately I've been starting to think that the Rothschild family purposely allows a Jewish pogrom/expulsion from time to time just so they can keep the Jewish victim mentality going, which even the Rothschild family benefits from [check out Jacob Rothschild's recent video from Bloomberg Market News on YouTube - and he whines about how he is oppressed, and showed a picture of a giant house, and said "This is the small house my family used to live in, in the ghetto.  ::)  LMAO!!  He's so used to vast underground bunkers, he had no clue he was showing a huge house by TODAY'S standards, let alone the olden days].

Heck, here it is:

Maybe elite Jews [or any trillionaires] don't understand what a "one-story house" is?  ::)  LMAO:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 10:40:17 AM »
So YouTube wants to prevent me from spending more time on Alt-Tech, and now Kwon has been almost eight minutes in to a recent movie.  Not good.  ;D

I wonder why "Dances with Wolves" keeps showing up as the first "Free with Ads" movie for me to watch?  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 12:03:13 PM »
Am now watching "The Return of a Man Called Horse" with Richard Harris!

Q

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 12:10:16 PM »
So YouTube wants to prevent me from spending more time on Alt-Tech, and now Kwon has been almost eight minutes in to a recent movie.  Not good.  ;D

I wonder why "Dances with Wolves" keeps showing up as the first "Free with Ads" movie for me to watch?  ::)
subversive strategic referals as always...

I watch alot of alt right stuff on youtube still. After every video I watched, for some reason I get next video suggestion either Boomer Rogan, or Jordan Peterson. Both of which, calls themselves "centrists"  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 12:15:53 PM »
Am now watching "The Return of a Man Called Horse" with Richard Harris!

An Ironage movie!  I can't tell from the synopsis if this is a heavy White Guilt piece, but I'd give this one a watch based on its year of its production.

Interestingly, my dad met Richard Harris when he was 17 and the movie "Orca" was being filmed in Newfoundland.  So as soon as I read "Richard Harris", I was like "That must be an Ironage movie" [aka, no woke agenda...just whatever agenda was popular in the 1970's...which could still be bad, but I'll check it out].

Kwon, I forgot to ask - how many Swedes in percentage-term, speak English?

In Canada, many of us Anglo-Canadians speak French, because we have French Immersion here.  I'm not sure what percentage of English [as a first language] speakers speak French, but in elementary school, it seem like 33% of my school was enrolled in French Immersion...but that was a French Immersion school, which may only be 1 in 5 schools for all I know.  So the number may be under 10%.  I would say almost for sure under 20%.

In Quebec, I would think the English speakers would be a much larger percentage.

In Sweden, do English-speaking Swedes make up over or under 50%, in your estimation

Honestly, I can't tell from your writing that English is a second language from you.  And with Van Bilderass, it got me wondering.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 12:55:42 PM »

Honestly, I can't tell from your writing that English is a second language from you.  And with Van Bilderass, it got me wondering.

Most Swedes know English, just from all the media. I had English class from 4th grade on, I don't know if they start earlier now. My brother's 3 year old son drops English phrases all the time just from watching cartoons lol.
The Dutch may be more proficient, don't know, but Swedes are at the top wrt English language outside of English speaking countries.

I actually never really even spoke English, I only read it. :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 01:23:01 PM »
An Ironage movie!  I can't tell from the synopsis if this is a heavy White Guilt piece, but I'd give this one a watch based on its year of its production.

Interestingly, my dad met Richard Harris when he was 17 and the movie "Orca" was being filmed in Newfoundland.  So as soon as I read "Richard Harris", I was like "That must be an Ironage movie" [aka, no woke agenda...just whatever agenda was popular in the 1970's...which could still be bad, but I'll check it out].

Kwon, I forgot to ask - how many Swedes in percentage-term, speak English?

In Canada, many of us Anglo-Canadians speak French, because we have French Immersion here.  I'm not sure what percentage of English [as a first language] speakers speak French, but in elementary school, it seem like 33% of my school was enrolled in French Immersion...but that was a French Immersion school, which may only be 1 in 5 schools for all I know.  So the number may be under 10%.  I would say almost for sure under 20%.

In Quebec, I would think the English speakers would be a much larger percentage.

In Sweden, do English-speaking Swedes make up over or under 50%, in your estimation

All Swedes know English, it's in our education.

In my day (many years ago) we started with English classes around 10 years of age in school and today everyone have access to Internet (even younger kids) and most kids have an Ipad, so many learn and use english phrases at a very young age. Youtube is also a factor.

Back in my day, at 13 years of age you also had the choice between either German and French-classes in School.

So at around 15 years of age , as a swedish youngster you had proficiency in English and French or German beside Swedish.

Back in the 70s and 80s Sweden was also very influenced by US culture, our favorite TV-shows were either American (Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest) or English (Onedin-Line, Emmerdale Farm).

When i grew up i mostly watched Dallas, Greatest American Hero, MAGNUM PI, Airwolf and read H P Lovecraft novels.

I wrote lengthy sci-fi , fantasy and horror-novels when i was 10-12 years of age which impressed the Teachers at that time.

Today, it's very common for Swedish youngsters to use english phrases in their regular lingo between each other.

My English is much worse today than what it was when i was young. (since i was reading and writing so much back then)

Q