Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Screw You Dr. Fauci Thread!

<< < (58/69) > >>

Dos Equis:
One of those "you cannot fire me, I quit" situations.   ::)

Soul Crusher:
Dr. Anthony Fauci tests positive for Covid, is having mild symptoms
cnbc ^ | Dan Mangan
Posted on 6/15/2022, 2:56:04 PM by

breaking news - check back for updates

Soul Crusher:
Dr. Fauci Says His COVID Symptoms Got "Much Worse" After Doing This
BestLife Yahoo ^ | Tue, July 5, 2022 at 5:15 PM· | Abby Reinhard
Posted on 7/6/2022, 1:38:40 AM

Fauci took an antiviral COVID treatment.

During the June 23 briefing, Fauci confirmed that he had finished his five-day treatment of Paxlovid, an oral antiviral pill developed by Pfizer and authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). After completing a round of Paxlovid, Fauci tested negative for COVID three days in a row, Forbes reported. But a rapid antigen test displayed a positive result on day four, with Fauci indicating he was experiencing a "Paxlovid rebound" and a resurgence of COVID symptoms.

"Over the next day or so, I started to feel really poorly, much worse than in the first go-around," Fauci said during a remote interview with the Foreign Global Health Forum on June 28. In light of this turn of events, Fauci started another round of Paxlovid and was on day four of five during the June 28 interview.

"Fortunately, I feel reasonably good, but I'm not completely without symptoms," Fauci said during the interview, also telling The New York Times that he credits Paxlovid for keeping him out of the hospital.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

Princess L:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on July 06, 2022, 08:44:44 AM ---Dr. Fauci Says His COVID Symptoms Got "Much Worse" After Doing This
BestLife Yahoo ^ | Tue, July 5, 2022 at 5:15 PM· | Abby Reinhard
Posted on 7/6/2022, 1:38:40 AM

Fauci took an antiviral COVID treatment.

During the June 23 briefing, Fauci confirmed that he had finished his five-day treatment of Paxlovid, an oral antiviral pill developed by Pfizer and authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). After completing a round of Paxlovid, Fauci tested negative for COVID three days in a row, Forbes reported. But a rapid antigen test displayed a positive result on day four, with Fauci indicating he was experiencing a "Paxlovid rebound" and a resurgence of COVID symptoms.

"Over the next day or so, I started to feel really poorly, much worse than in the first go-around," Fauci said during a remote interview with the Foreign Global Health Forum on June 28. In light of this turn of events, Fauci started another round of Paxlovid and was on day four of five during the June 28 interview.

"Fortunately, I feel reasonably good, but I'm not completely without symptoms," Fauci said during the interview, also telling The New York Times that he credits Paxlovid for keeping him out of the hospital.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

--- End quote ---

He should have just followed the protocol that real doctors who treat real patients follow.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Soul Crusher:
In ‘Damning’ Capitol Hill Testimony, Scientists Contradict Fauci’s Claim That NIH Never Funded Gain-Of-Function Research
Daily Wire ^ | Daily Wire | By Mary Margaret Olohan
Posted on 8/4/2022, 6:17:4

WASHINGTON — During a congressional hearing examining the origins of the coronavirus pandemic and gain-of-function research, multiple scientist witnesses contradicted Dr. Anthony Fauci’s claim that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) never funded gain of function research.

“The statements made on repeated occasions to the public, to the press and to policymakers by the NIAID director, Dr. Fauci, have been untruthful. I do not understand why those statements are being made because they are demonstrably false,” Rutgers University microbiologist Dr. Richard Ebright said Wednesday, responding to a question from Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO).

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said on Wednesday afternoon that this contradiction, backed by the other witnesses, was the most “damning” thing to come out of Wednesday’s hearing — the first hearing examining the role of gain-of-function research (a process in which researchers may stitch viruses together to make a “chimeric” virus for the purpose of studying a response).

“I was told directly to my face, and the quote is there from Dr. Fauci, they had never ever funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan,” Paul told The Daily Wire as he left the hearing, referring to Fauci’s May 2021 assertion that “the NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

“All three witnesses contradicted that,” Paul continued. “I think that’s a big deal because the first hearing we have had where scientists who actually look at this information [and], as informed as he is, completely disagree with him and say that the research was gain-of-function and the NIH paid for it.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version