Author Topic: Biden Has Lost Control of the Country’s Borders - Time for Impeachment  (Read 2027 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
The Biden administration has lost control of the country’s borders and with that America has lost some degree of its sovereignty.

The senile old fool has to be removed from office. Not under the 25th Amendment, but by impeachment. Make the rapist testify under oath before he slumps over into fake Doctor Jill’s lap and dies.

The current administration is easily the most incompetent in history and will get worse by the day. Even with the collusion of the MSM.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Old Joe is just finding his sea legs.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Dude doesn’t have control over his bowel movements much less the border.

Regarding impeachment, seems like a long shot that he would get impeached with a Democratic Congress and Senate but Cuomo’s own party turned on him in New York so you never really know.

It’s going to become more and more evident that he’s not up to the job so I don’t see how much longer they can hide this. I had him at 50-50  to even make it to election day.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Regarding impeachment, seems like a long shot that he would get impeached with a Democratic Congress and Senate but Cuomo’s own party turned on him in New York so you never really know.

It’s going to become more and more evident that he’s not up to the job so I don’t see how much longer they can hide this. I had him at 50-50  to even make it to election day.

It won't be impeachment, it will be the 25th amendment.

All part of the plan.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

All part of the plan.

Camel Harris will be POTUS before July 4

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

All part of the plan.

He could also just step down due to the pressure.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV

All part of the plan.

The Republicans should start impeachment proceedings immediately.

Get every Democrat who is up for re-election in 2022 to have to publicly support the senile old fool.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Camel Harris will be POTUS before July 4

The scary part is that Pelosi will be VP.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Considering, Harris is pres and Pelosi is VP, you should all be pulling for Biden's health and the completion of his term. lol

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Considering, Harris is pres and Pelosi is VP, you should all be pulling for Biden's health and the completion of his term. lol

Never.

62 days and the country is in complete chaos, while he eats pudding and watches Nickelodeon on TV.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Never.

62 days and the country is in complete chaos, while he eats pudding and watches Nickelodeon on TV.

So you think it's better with Harris and Pelosi?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
So you think it's better with Harris and Pelosi?

No, you would have to be a complete idiot to put either in charge of anything.

Donald Trump is my President. He will be until someone can legitimately prove Joe Biden received over 81,000,000 votes

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
The scary part is that Pelosi will be VP.

I don't think Pelosi would want to give up being the Speaker, and she'd loathe the confirmation process (she'd have to discuss her finances).

My prediction is that Harris would nominate a Hispanic - gotta check those boxes!  "Senior Castro, where are you, brother?"

He could be in two places at once.  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
No, you would have to be a complete idiot to put either in charge of anything.

Donald Trump is my President. He will be until someone can legitimately prove Joe Biden received over 81,000,000 votes

But that’s not  reality.  Nothing will change the fact Trump isn’t president.   Your view is no different than people saying Trump wasn’t their president.  Biden is the POTUS. Plain and simple and if something happens to him, Harris will be POTUS and Nancy will be VP.   So if those two are worse than Biden, shouldn’t you be pulling for his health at the very least?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

All part of the plan.
So unfortunate.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
But that’s not  reality.  Nothing will change the fact Trump isn’t president.   Your view is no different than people saying Trump wasn’t their president.  Biden is the POTUS. Plain and simple and if something happens to him, Harris will be POTUS and Nancy will be VP.   So if those two are worse than Biden, shouldn’t you be pulling for his health at the very least?

No.

I’m perfectly fine with watching Joe Biden drop dead on National TV while flubbing his teleprompter lines.

Heels Up Harris will make certain another Democrat or female gets elected again for 20 years.

I say bring it on. The Biden administration economic failures, collapsing of the economy, raising of taxes, and runaway inflation won’t affect me much. I will stand back and watch the millennial and senior idiots who vote liberal get crushed economically.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
No.

I’m perfectly fine with watching Joe Biden drop dead on National TV while flubbing his teleprompter lines.

Heels Up Harris will make certain another Democrat or female gets elected again for 20 years.

I say bring it on. The Biden administration economic failures, collapsing of the economy, raising of taxes, and runaway inflation won’t affect me much. I will stand back and watch the millennial and senior idiots who vote liberal get crushed economically.

It's almost as if this NEEDS to happen in order for people to see that this bleeding heart liberal agenda does not work in the USA. This isn't preschool.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
sure seem hellbent on turning the entire country into sanfransicso at an alarming rate

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
I don't think Pelosi would want to give up being the Speaker, and she'd loathe the confirmation process (she'd have to discuss her finances).

My prediction is that Harris would nominate a Hispanic - gotta check those boxes!  "Senior Castro, where are you, brother?"

He could be in two places at once.  ;D

Punchable Face thread material.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
It's almost as if this NEEDS to happen in order for people to see that this bleeding heart liberal agenda does not work in the USA. This isn't preschool.

This is the problem:

This is how women voters decided the 2020 election

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/how-women-voters-decided-2020-election-ncna1247746

Early exit polls show President-elect Biden winning the votes of 57 percent of women, compared to 45 percent of men. In comparison, President Trump won 42 percent of women’s votes and 53 percent of men’s votes.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
This is the problem:

This is how women voters decided the 2020 election

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/how-women-voters-decided-2020-election-ncna1247746

Early exit polls show President-elect Biden winning the votes of 57 percent of women, compared to 45 percent of men. In comparison, President Trump won 42 percent of women’s votes and 53 percent of men’s votes.

Agree. Women are voting on their emotions. No surprise there. Women have despised Trump and his ego long before he became POTUS.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-biden-administration-frustrated-border-crisis-problem

Let me get this straight....The current border crisis is Trump's fault??

If that is true, why didn't Turmp have these issue at the end of his term?

Also, did Harris forget that Biden reversed many of Trump's polices?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
No.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
How does a Doctor determine when a total retard like Joe Biden is suffering from mental decline?

That’s like saying Shizzo gained weight or Goodrum has lost a step.