Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 14844 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2023, 12:11:58 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-plotted-014413715.html

Remember, during the CNN townhall the other evening Trump said, "I am inclined to pardon many of them," Trump said of the protesters. "I can't say for every single one because a couple of them probably — they got out of control." The thing is most of the rioters who were charged and convicted do not have $2,000,000. So, it is not clear exactly who Rudy thought would pay the ransom.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
c

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2023, 06:17:52 AM »
Remember, during the CNN townhall the other evening Trump said, "I am inclined to pardon many of them," Trump said of the protesters. "I can't say for every single one because a couple of them probably — they got out of control." The thing is most of the rioters who were charged and convicted do not have $2,000,000. So, it is not clear exactly who Rudy thought would pay the ransom.

Two TDS retardz discussing Trump and their TDS, hilarious...  Remember when the country was in better shape??  (Non Libtard years)?
Energy super-power, less  hate and racial division, more secure border, better market and outlook (not worst in history like we have now)??

Oh those times were great (and gone) thx to insane kvnty libturdz  LOL

Couple of cokk consumers, Lurking for Cock, and the Glory Hole Guzzler...
Poorest excuse for "men" (except when they fukk their dead dadz)...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2023, 07:18:57 AM »
Rudy has been goofy in recent history for sure, but the streets of NY were awesome when he was Mayor.

Now it's shit.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2023, 08:02:34 AM »
Rudy has been goofy in recent history for sure, but the streets of NY were awesome when he was Mayor.

Now it's shit.

Rudy and Bloomberg were the two best mayors of all time. 

Deblasio and Adams have been a disaster for this city. 

Liberal cult members like primefag would rather live in filth and drug infested dens of ghetto than admit that.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2023, 09:40:23 AM »
Rudy and Bloomberg were the two best mayors of all time. 

Deblasio and Adams have been a disaster for this city. 

Liberal cult members like primefag would rather live in filth and drug infested dens of ghetto than admit that.

Well, the NYers keep electing these jackasses.

Hochul too - Cuomo botched Covid completely, and they put in the person who was right next to him the whole time.

Shitheads.

And they wonder why everyone is leaving the state.  NYC is f'n amazing, and they're squandering it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2023, 11:58:32 AM »
Two TDS retardz discussing Trump and their TDS, hilarious...  Remember when the country was in better shape??  (Non Libtard years)?
Energy super-power, less  hate and racial division, more secure border, better market and outlook (not worst in history like we have now)??

I do remember periods when the U.S. was in great shape. One that stands out for me was between 1993 and 2000, When the United States exhibited the best economic performance of the past three decades. Bill Clinton was the U.S. President from January 20, 1993 – January 20, 2001.

-Back to name calling, are we? What a disappointment. You had a moment there when you were apologetic and civil. That was impressive.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2023, 02:21:20 PM »

More gay projections from resident scat admirer.  Why do short people tend to be the closet cases around?   BDS just making them cry. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2023, 02:28:39 PM »

-Back to name calling, are we? What a disappointment. You had a moment there when you were apologetic and civil. That was impressive.

It’s not surprising.  Any time facts are posted that can’t be refuted or they have nothing to say….. out comes the gay talk.   It’s typical Republicunt operating strategy.   If you can’t address the subject or challenge the facts then dazzle them with self loathing and latent homosexual projections.  It’s quite funny actually.  Watching them regurgitate the same projections over and over simply because they have to say something.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2023, 03:51:22 PM »
It’s not surprising.  Any time facts are posted that can’t be refuted or they have nothing to say….. out comes the gay talk.   It’s typical Republicunt operating strategy.   If you can’t address the subject or challenge the facts then dazzle them with self loathing and latent homosexual projections.  It’s quite funny actually.  Watching them regurgitate the same projections over and over simply because they have to say something.

Says the low IQ bitch who spend hours a day being humiliated here  ::)
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2023, 04:20:31 PM »

My straight and gay friends who happen to be republicans don't resort to derogatory gay slander when they are at a loss for words about politics. I think this is unique to Getbig. That Soul Crusher and others are posting in a bodybuilding forum and bodybuilding admittedly attracts men who admire other men's bodies which is almost the definition of gay,  makes him and the others both hypocritical and homophobic. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2023, 07:07:24 PM »
My straight and gay friends who happen to be republicans don't resort to derogatory gay slander when they are at a loss for words about politics. I think this is unique to Getbig. That Soul Crusher and others are posting in a bodybuilding forum and bodybuilding admittedly attracts men who admire other men's bodies which is almost the definition of gay,  makes him and the others both hypocritical and homophobic.

Once you get them riled up, the gay projections just keep coming. They can’t refute or debunk any facts and then it’s straight to the queer talk.  Once that starts you know you are in their head and they have nothing else to contribute to the topic.  It’s almost too easy. 

But you are correct about it being here.  I have never seen a more latent homosexual crowd of Republicans than the peanut gallery here. 

Getbig seems to be the place that they can live their true lives as close as possible. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2023, 05:03:28 AM »
Once you get them riled up, the gay projections just keep coming. They can’t refute or debunk any facts and then it’s straight to the queer talk.  Once that starts you know you are in their head and they have nothing else to contribute to the topic.  It’s almost too easy. 

But you are correct about it being here.  I have never seen a more latent homosexual crowd of Republicans than the peanut gallery here. 

Getbig seems to be the place that they can live their true lives as close as possible.

Says the low IQ bitch who spends hours a day being humiliated here  ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2023, 04:42:33 PM »
And……..  +1 to the lawsuit count for Rudy.

Hahahhaha.  What a “scumbag”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/grocery-store-employee-sues-rudy-200931921.html

Cue in the retards to post their usual BS. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2023, 05:30:09 AM »
And……..  +1 to the lawsuit count for Rudy.

Hahahhaha.  What a “scumbag”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/grocery-store-employee-sues-rudy-200931921.html

Cue in the retards to post their usual BS.

Dumb low IQ bitch copy and paste  ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2023, 01:32:30 PM »
Hahaha Rudy is just Trumpy-Lite.  Right down to not paying his attorney.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-election-fraud-lawyer-200243031.html

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2023, 03:45:57 PM »
Hahaha Rudy is just Trumpy-Lite.  Right down to not paying his attorney.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-election-fraud-lawyer-200243031.html

Dumb low IQ bitch copy and paste  ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2023, 03:05:02 PM »
Ahhh Rudy, you never fail to disappoint humor everyone.

Just one blow after another.  You and Trumpy must be having a contest to see how many lawsuits one can rack  up.  "It is amazing how so many people that worked for Trump have ended up spending millions defending lawsuits or disciplinary actions against them. And even more amazing that he is still able to find people to work for him."

---
A federal judge has ordered Rudy Giuliani to provide a detailed accounting of his finances and net worth in connection with a lawsuit filed by two Georgia poll workers who contend the Trump lawyer defamed them by publicly accusing them of fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell issued the order during an unusual hearing Friday on ongoing disputes about access to Giuliani’s evidence related to the suit brought by Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Moss two years ago.

During the nearly 3-hour hearing, Howell repeatedly expressed irritation at having to expend considerable time on the discovery dispute, which she suggested should have been worked out by the parties.

“I can’t say I’m happy about it,” the judge said, later referring to Giuliani’s efforts to search for relevant emails and messages as a “murky mess.”

While the court session explored a variety of issues about evidence in the case, much of the focus was on Giuliani’s claim in a recent court filing that he could not perform further searches of emails and other records stored in an electronic database because the vendor was seeking $320,000 to allow that. The former mayor, U.S. Attorney and Justice Department official said he simply could not afford that sum.

Howell said Giuliani’s “claim of poverty” meant that the plaintiffs were entitled to insight into his finances.

An attorney for Giuliani, Joseph Sibley, said the plaintiffs should not be provided some personal information, like court filings detailing Giuliani’s obligations in his 2019 divorce from his third wife, Judith Nathan.

But Howell said the plaintiffs were entitled to know about Giuliani’s financial condition, including the divorce-related payments, before deciding whether to help foot the bill for document searches in the case. Typically, parties must handle their own costs to comply with discovery obligations.

“I think that would be pertinent to evaluating his financial net worth,” the judge said.

Giuliani interjected at various points in the lengthy hearing, sometimes despite signals from Sibley asking his client to hold back. The former mayor said complying with the document demands in the poll workers’ libel suit was complicated by the fact that the FBI seized all of his electronics in April 2021, as prosecutors investigated potential violations of foreign-agent laws in connection with Giuliani’s work in Ukraine.

“The FBI took every electronic device in my apartment and my law office,” said Giuliani, who often reminded the judge about his days as a federal prosecutor. “Having done this work at one time in my life, this was about as exhaustive as you can get.”

Giuliani was never charged in the investigation, which has been closed.

“I’ve been dealing with this for 50 years. I understand the obligation,” an indignant Giuliani added. “There’s nothing I want to hide. I’d like them to see everything. … Not being perfect doesn’t mean you’re deleting things. I don’t delete things.”

Giuliani explained that he’d run various keywords himself through his social media apps and other accounts, but Howell questioned the thoroughness and accuracy of that. “This manual search is unverifiable,” she said.

An attorney for the poll workers, Meryl Governski, said the plaintiffs got emails from third parties they subpoenaed that were sent to or from Giuliani but that he never produced in the litigation.

“We think the time has come for him to engage professional help,” Governski told Howell.

Sibley told the judge that a former lawyer for Giuliani is trying to work out a payment plan with the vendor who has the data gathered by the FBI, but could not offer a timetable to resolve that dispute.

“This is torture by process,” Giuliani muttered as he left the courtroom during a break. He later made a somewhat more restrained complaint to the judge.

“This is punishment by process. ... I get what they’re doing,” the former mayor declared.

Howell, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, had ordered that Giuliani appear in person for Friday’s hearing. That, too, is rare since lawyers typically hash out such issues without their clients present.

In addition to ordering Giuliani to detail his finances, the judge gave him a deadline of the end of the month to identify all the devices and other forms of records storage he used during the time period relevant to the suit.

The suit at issue Friday accuses Giuliani of defaming Freeman and Moss by alleging that they conspired to exclude observers from an Atlanta ballot counting site, that they hid stacks of unauthorized ballots on election night and introduced them into ballot-counting machines. The women say the claims are nonsense and have caused them to be subjected to harassment.

An earlier version of the suit also sought damages from the company behind One America News, two of its owners and one of its employees who worked closely with Giuliani. The parties connected to One America News reached a settlement with Freeman and Moss about a year ago, leaving Giuliani as the sole remaining defendant in the suit.

After the hearing, Giuliani declined to speak to reporters about the document fight. “I don’t comment on discovery disputes,” he said.

However, outside the courthouse, he held forth on a series of other subjects. He portrayed himself as a victim of a “fascist state” seeking to punish anyone who provided legal counsel to former President Donald Trump.

“Your rights have been seriously impinged by the fascist tactics that have been used in order to get Donald Trump, one of them being persecuting his attorneys,” Giuliani said.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+orders+Rudy+Giuliani+to+detail+finances+in+election+defamation+suit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2023, 12:37:25 PM »
Oh that Rudy.....  just can't help himself. 

To be fair, the choice is very simple. Be honest and avoid indictment or keep lying until Trump decide it's time to throw you under the bus like he's done to practically everyone else so far.  Guess ol' Trumpy is kind of wishing he hadn't stiffed Rudy and didn't pay him a while back.

---
“This won’t go well for Trump”: Experts say Giuliani “trying to avoid indictment” by cutting a deal

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%9CThis+won%E2%80%99t+go+well+for+Trump%E2%80%9D%3A+Experts+say+Giuliani+%E2%80%9Ctrying+to+avoid+indictment%E2%80%9D+by+cutting+a+deal

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani was interviewed by special counsel Jack Smith's team last week as part of its investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election, sources told CNN and The New York Times.

The "voluntary interview, which took place under what is known as a proffer agreement," comes as the special counsel probe has ramped up in recent weeks, according to the Times.

Sources told the outlet that the interview "touched on some of the most important aspects" of the probe into the ways that former President Donald Trump tried to overturn his loss.

A proffer agreement is an understanding between prosecutors and subjects of a criminal investigation that can precede a formal cooperation agreement, the report noted. Subjects agree to provide information to the government in exchange for avoiding potential charges or to avoid testifying under a subpoena before a grand jury. In exchange, prosecutors agree not to use their statements against them in criminal proceedings unless they lied.

Related

"Not a legal defense": Trump Jan. 6 lawyers "appear to have criminal exposure" as DOJ hauls in Rudy

Smith's team pressed Giuliani about the fake elector scheme and the role played by Trump legal adviser John Eastman in the plot. Giuliani also discussed former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who pushed bizarre conspiracy theories that voting machines were hacked to steal the election before she was sanctioned by a federal judge.

Prosecutors also asked Giuliani about the scene at the Willard Hotel, where he, Eastman, and Trump advisers Steve Bannon and Boris Ephsteyn, among others, gathered to discuss strategies ahead of the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Giuliani's interview came as prosecutors "appear to be nearing charging decisions" in the fake elector scheme, a source told CNN, as prosecutors have pressed attorneys to "quickly bring in other witnesses for interviews."
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2023, 12:40:36 PM »
If Rudy decides he is going to throw Trumpy under the bus first, it is going to be laughable.  Amazing anyone would let that drunken cooter run around flashing his horse teeth while doing some underhanded/illegal shit in front of him (and possibly with him).  If you are that dumb, you need to go down.

---
Looks like bad news for Donald Trump in the investigation into his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election: Rudy Giuliani is now talking to prosecutors.

“There might be no person other than Donald Trump more closely associated with those efforts to overturn the election,” Melber said on Wednesday night. “No person more tightly aligned with the strategy, the big lie, the attempts at every level ― state, local, elector, and then ultimately marching and storming the Capitol ― might be no person larger than Giuliani.”

The former New York mayor and Trump attorney reportedly met with prosecutors under a proffer agreement, which is sometimes a precursor to a cooperation arrangement, although it’s not yet clear if Giuliani will go that far.

But Melber said there is almost certainly “great interest” in the Justice Department in getting Giuliani to flip, and the fact that he sat for an interview is a sign the probe is “intensifying.”
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2023, 08:18:46 AM »
I hope you Trumpturds are donating to his legal funds... because Trumpy sure isn't.

Now why do you think he wouldn't - or couldn't  :D  - turn over evidence in the case?  In fairness to Rudy, it’s really hard to turn over evidence when you don’t have any. If the courts would only accept conspiracy theories, he’d be happy to provide thousands of those though.   ;D

---
Giuliani Ordered to Pay Georgia Election Workers’ Attorney Fees

Rudy Giuliani was ordered to pay the attorney fees of two Georgia election workers suing him for defamation, after a judge found he failed to comply with his obligations to turn over evidence in the case.

US District Judge Beryl Howell entered an order on Friday directing Giuliani to cover what it cost the lawyers for Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea “Shaye” Moss to pursue their successful motion to compel him to produce information.

The order doesn’t specify the amount he’ll owe; the judge directed the plaintiffs to disclose that in a later filing. Howell wrote that Giuliani had failed to show that his resistance to the plaintiffs’ discovery requests was “substantially justified,” which meant he was required to pay their attorney fees.

Freeman and Moss became the subject of 2020 post-election voter fraud conspiracy theories that Giuliani, former President Donald Trump, and other Trump allies promoted. Earlier this week, the Georgia State Election Board announced it had formally cleared Freeman and Moss of any wrongdoing.

Freeman and Moss had sued Giuliani in federal district court in Washington in December 2021. In recent months, their attorneys had argued to Howell that Giuliani was dragging his feet in turning over evidence and had failed to perform adequate searches.

Giuliani maintained that he tried to fulfill the evidence requests in good faith. But Howell wrote in her latest order that until the fight came before her, Giuliani had “arbitrarily limited” how he searched certain sources of information, performed “imprecise” manual searches of his electronic accounts, and delayed making productions.

“We are pleased with the court’s order, and look forward to our clients having their day in court,” Michael Gottlieb, a lead attorney for Freeman and Moss, said in a statement.

Giuliani’s attorney did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2023, 01:30:41 PM »
It's all over Rudy.  You better be delivering some fantastic evidence to help with your plea bargaining down the road.

hahahaha

“He claimed massive election fraud but had no evidence of it,”   (just like some retards on this board.)    ;D

Rudy himself admitted that he followed social media rather than finding true evidence.

---
Disciplinary panel calls for Rudy Giuliani’s disbarment

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Disciplinary+panel+calls+for+Rudy+Giuliani%E2%80%99s+disbarment

A Washington, D.C.-based bar discipline committee concluded Friday that Rudy Giuliani should be disbarred for “frivolous” and “destructive” efforts to derail the 2020 presidential election in support of former President Donald Trump.

“He claimed massive election fraud but had no evidence of it,” the three-member panel declared in a 38-page decision. “By prosecuting that destructive case Mr. Giuliani, a sworn officer of the Court, forfeited his right to practice law.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2023, 04:07:14 PM »
This is why it's important to pay your attorney bills.  Especially if your attorney is an alcoholic who lost his license because of you.  Of course if Trump refused to pay on the grounds that Giuliani's legal services were worthless, then I would understand that.   ;D

Or maybe it is all that election fraud evidence he claimed to have.   :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

---
Rudy Giuliani ally, pardoned by Trump, gives trove of papers to special counsel
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+ally%2C+pardoned+by+Trump%2C+gives+trove+of+papers+to+special+counsel

The former New York police commissioner Bernie Kerik, a leading Trump ally who worked with Rudy Giuliani on attempts to overturn the 2020 election, has given the special counsel Jack Smith thousands of documents, Kerik’s lawyer said on Monday.

“I have shared all of these documents, approximately 600MB, mostly pdfs, with the special counsel and look forward to sitting down with them in about two weeks to discuss,” Timothy Parlatore told CNN.

The news was another blow to Donald Trump, who last week caused a sensation when he said Smith had in a letter told him he was a target in the investigation, likely to face criminal charges. Smith and his team have been investigating the former president’s role in the events of the January 6 insurrection.

In early 2020, Trump pardoned Kerik for crimes including tax fraud and lying to investigators, for which Kerik had been sentenced to four years in jail.

Later that year, Kerik worked with Giuliani on attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s victory, a push which culminated in the failed but deadly January 6 attack on Congress.

Kerik long sought to withhold documents from investigators, citing privilege issues. But on Monday, Parlatore said Trump’s 2024 campaign had reviewed the documents and cleared them for release to Smith.

Kerik is set to be interviewed by the special counsel’s office in August.

Trump already faces 71 criminal charges: 34 in New York, over hush money payments to the porn star Stormy Daniels, and 37 in the federal investigation of Trump’s retention of classified records, an investigation also run by Smith.

The former president was also ordered to pay around $5m to the writer E Jean Carroll, after being found liable for sexual abuse and defamation. He faces multiple investigations of his business affairs.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2023, 08:21:18 AM »
Rudy Poo having to fess up.  I guess the truth isn't the truth isn't exactly true at all.

I would have thought with all the people on here that love their heroes to be adulterous cheating liars with low approval ratings and endless false self promotion and multiple investigations/indictments on them or coming soon there would be more posts supporting Rudy on here.  I guess the orange spray tan is the magic ingredient. 

---
Giuliani concedes he made defamatory statements about Georgia election workers

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Giuliani+concedes+he+made+defamatory+statements+about+Georgia+election+workers

Rudy Giuliani concedes he made defamatory statements about Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss in an effort to resolve their lawsuit against him and to satisfy a judge who has considered sanctioning him.

The late-night Tuesday filing from Giuliani says he doesn’t contest Moss and Freeman’s accusations that he smeared them after the 2020 election. Yet the filing says he still wants to be able to argue that his statements about voter fraud in Georgia in the 2020 election were protected speech. Notably, he also refuses to concede that his statements caused damages to Moss or Freeman.

CNN has reached out to a lawyer for Freeman and Moss.

The new filing doesn’t immediately resolve the case against Giuliani, which had taken a thorny turn for the former prosecutor and New York City mayor after a judge cautioned him earlier this month that he could lose the lawsuit or face severe sanctions for not gathering his own records in a thorough way and turning them over to Moss and Freeman’s team as they move through the case.

The federal judge, Beryl A. Howell of the DC District Court, must still look at Giuliani’s filings from Tuesday, which also try to provide explanations for why he didn’t search his records more thoroughly.

It’s also not clear how criminal prosecutors from the Justice Department’s special counsel’s office, who have interviewed Giuliani, will perceive the unusual move Giuliani is making in the lawsuit.

His phrasing in his court filing makes clear Giuliani is attempting to have his concessions only apply to the lawsuit, in an attempt to avoid consequences from the judge for avoiding turning over documents.

In his court filing, Giuliani specifically said he “does not contest” that assertions he made about the women – whom he accused of being part of a vote-manipulation scheme in Georgia – “were false.”

“Defendant Giuliani concedes solely for the purposes of this litigation … that Defendant Giuliani made the statements of and concerning plaintiffs,” his filing said. “He does not dispute for the purposes of this litigation, that the statements carry meaning that is defamatory per se.”

---