Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 14354 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2021, 02:49:52 PM »
You’re so clueless it’s mind boggling

My replies - unlike yours - are related to the thread topic.   You have nothing of substance to add so you babble on.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2021, 02:51:16 PM »
Sure he did. Lol

Yes he did.  Try to spin it again you dumb fuck.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2021, 03:18:42 PM »
And off we go!!!!   :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2021, 03:42:17 PM »
President Donald Trump better watch out…

Hillary Clinton
Mitt Romney
Susan Rice
Michelle Oblowjob
Fairy Oblowjob
Michael Avenatti
Stormy Daniels
Little Bobby Mueller
Child Toucher Vickman
Cy Vance
Preet Bakkarha
Adam Schiff
Crying Chuckie Schumer
Nancy “Depends” Pelosi
Madonna
Cher
Joy Behar
Elizabeth Warren
Maxine “Pad” Waters
Eric Swallwell
Pete Buttplugigeg
Jerry Nadler
Rachel Madcow
James Comey
Peter Strzok
Andy McCabe
Lisa Page
Ruth Bader Jewburg
Anderson Cooper
Don Lemon
Brian Stelter
Morning Joe & Hoe
Justine Trudeau
Chelsea Clinton
Joy Reid
Stacy Abrams
AO-Semen
The Squad
Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Peter Booker
Michael Horowitz
John Brennan
Joe Biden
Sally Yates
James Clapper
Jeff Sessions
Joseph Misfud

Are going to take him down….any minute now.

You just watch, any second now that great group of liberal liars, leeches, losers, and lesbians is going to take down President Donald Trump.

Any minute now….

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2021, 04:18:54 PM »
Actually I think it will happen from within his own circle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2021, 09:36:24 PM »
Yes he did.  Try to spin it again you dumb fuck.

I put you along the same mentality as AOC, Strawman, Prime and Funk

50 years in practice without a complaint

“I'm not very happy about this. I love practicing law; it's my passion. I've done it for 50 years. I've done it for 50 years without, I think, a single complaint ever. I've been involved in some of the most bitter litigation imaginable — never had charges like this — and I've had my life threatened any number of times for the cases that I brought that I think really helped my country."

There's no doubt if I was representing Hillary Clinton, I'd be their hero," he said. "I represented my client so effectively that they're trying to get me to shut up, because they know what's going to happen. They know what's going to happen in Arizona, and they know what's going to happen in Georgia.

"The seriousness of respondent's uncontroverted misconduct cannot be overstated. This country is being torn apart by continued attacks on the legitimacy of the 2020 election and of our current president, Joseph R. Biden."

NOW..pay attention little man. I’ve said this next part right up until yesterday...

The only reason they're not controverted is they didn't let me controvert them," he said. "I've never had a hearing. I offered them the affidavits.

Go lick Strawmans man-clit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2021, 11:40:07 PM »

50 years in practice without a complaint

“I'm not very happy about this. I love practicing law; it's my passion. I've done it for 50 years. I've done it for 50 years without, I think, a single complaint ever. I've been involved in some of the most bitter litigation imaginable — never had charges like this — and I've had my life threatened any number of times for the cases that I brought that I think really helped my country."

There's no doubt if I was representing Hillary Clinton, I'd be their hero," he said. "I represented my client so effectively that they're trying to get me to shut up, because they know what's going to happen. They know what's going to happen in Arizona, and they know what's going to happen in Georgia.

"The seriousness of respondent's uncontroverted misconduct cannot be overstated. This country is being torn apart by continued attacks on the legitimacy of the 2020 election and of our current president, Joseph R. Biden."

NOW..pay attention little man. I’ve said this next part right up until yesterday...

The only reason they're not controverted is they didn't let me controvert them," he said. "I've never had a hearing. I offered them the affidavits.

Dream on.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2021, 07:19:03 AM »

I put you in the same mentality as a box of rocks, a bag of hair, or unflushed toilet paper.  Only idiots like you fall for Rudy's, Wood's, MyPillowGuy's, Powell's, and Trumpy's lies.  And you do every single time.  You just lap that shit up like the dumb ass you are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2021, 07:39:02 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

The decision comes after an investigation into complaints of professional misconduct against Giuliani, the court said. Attorneys who practice law in New York must abide by the state’s Rules of Conduct, which govern the appropriate behavior of lawyers.

The court cited an instance in which Giuliani repeatedly stated that there were more Pennsylvania absentee ballots that came in during the election than were sent out, which was not true. “The true facts are that 3.08 million absentee ballots were mailed out before the general election, which more than accounted for the over 2.5 million mail-in ballots that were actually tallied,” the decision said.

Giuliani also claimed to have “hundreds of witnesses, experts, and investigative reports” that proved there was fraud, “none of which have been provided or identified,” the court said.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2021, 09:11:40 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

The decision comes after an investigation into complaints of professional misconduct against Giuliani, the court said. Attorneys who practice law in New York must abide by the state’s Rules of Conduct, which govern the appropriate behavior of lawyers.

The court cited an instance in which Giuliani repeatedly stated that there were more Pennsylvania absentee ballots that came in during the election than were sent out, which was not true. “The true facts are that 3.08 million absentee ballots were mailed out before the general election, which more than accounted for the over 2.5 million mail-in ballots that were actually tallied,” the decision said.

Giuliani also claimed to have “hundreds of witnesses, experts, and investigative reports” that proved there was fraud, “none of which have been provided or identified,” the court said.

“The only reason they're not controverted is they didn't let me controvert them," he said. "I've never had a hearing. I offered them the affidavits.

🤷‍♂️

2022 is going to be fun

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2021, 09:41:08 AM »
“The only reason they're not controverted is they didn't let me controvert them," he said. "I've never had a hearing. I offered them the affidavits.

🤷‍♂️

2022 is going to be fun

Will you even make it to 2022?  The daily meltdowns and desperate delusions can't be healthy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2021, 11:36:54 AM »

Will you even make it to 2022?  The daily meltdowns and desperate delusions can't be healthy.

The court also need to provide discovery which they haven't. So all you have is "the court said" which in Dem/activist court means shit. You should chime into the thread I have on the G&O since you're an apologist

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2021, 12:23:17 PM »
The court also need to provide discovery which they haven't. So all you have is "the court said" which in Dem/activist court means shit. You should chime into the thread I have on the G&O since you're an apologist

Discovery?  Hahahaha.  You got to have a case first before reaching the discovery phase.

He didn’t.  Powell didn’t.  So just fuck on off with that bullshit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2021, 01:44:40 PM »
Here are a couple of links that could help those who don't understand how the court system works. There are some differences between Civil, criminal cases, There are also variables in state and federal courts. One of the first steps is determining if the court has jurisdiction.   

https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/court-role-and-structure/comparing-federal-state-courts
https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/resources/law_related_education_network/how_courts_work/cases_pretrial/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2021, 03:11:47 PM »
Discovery?  Hahahaha.  You got to have a case first before reaching the discovery phase.

He didn’t.  Powell didn’t.  So just fuck on off with that bullshit.

You just underscored my points for the last 6 months 🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2021, 03:37:47 PM »
How's that?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2021, 03:40:07 PM »
Didn't Rudy's own daughter basically call him a fucking retard not too long ago?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2021, 03:51:16 PM »
How's that?

Coach is so fucking dumb that he doesn’t know the court doesn’t provide discovery. That is the responsibility of the two parties involved in litigation. 

This is how Trumpturds deal with reality.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2021, 03:52:16 PM »

The only point I underscored was the fact you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2021, 08:15:20 AM »
---
“Words have consequences, especially for attorneys,” the board noted.

“Rudy knew the rules, and he broke them again and again, spouting lies about the November election,” it said. “Nor is this some case of broken windows ethical policing; the calumnies were as big as they come, about a subject as consequential as they come.”
---

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2021, 10:56:07 AM »
Fruity Rudy takes it in the booty... :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2021, 02:32:48 PM »
Giuliani's suspension from the law is unconstitutional
BY ALAN M. DERSHOWITZ, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 06/28/21

Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from the practice of law without a hearing, based largely on First Amendment-protected statements he made outside of any court of law. A panel of the Appellate Division of New York suspended the former mayor of New York and former United States Attorney last week without giving him an opportunity to dispute the charges against him at an evidentiary hearing. Moreover, he was suspended largely on the basis of statements he made not in court but on television.

I am particularly familiar with many of his statements because I am advising the legal team representing MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell in his lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems, regarding Lindell’s own comments about the 2020 election.

Although Giuliani is now entitled to a post-suspension hearing, it seems clear that the judges already have made up their minds, saying that the result will “likely” be “substantial permanent sanctions” — which means disbarment.

The courts have long held that a lawyer is not entitled to the full protection of the First Amendment for statements made in court. That may be understandable because a lawyer has a special obligation to be candid with judges and jurors. 

But there are no compelling arguments why anyone — lawyer or non-lawyer — should be denied the full protection of the First Amendment when he or she participates in the marketplace of ideas on television, podcasts or other media, even when representing a client.

Any statements made in such a public context can be rebutted in the marketplace of ideas, and so the public needs no special protection from statements made by lawyers. This is especially true when the statements concern important and controversial political events like an election.

There is no doubt that Giuliani’s media statements, if made by a non-lawyer, would have been fully protected by the First Amendment, even if knowingly false. This is so for two reasons: Every citizen should have the right to express controversial views — even wrong-headed ones — about a contested election; and every citizen should have the right to hear such views and make up their own minds.

Consider the controversy over the cause of the spread of COVID-19: Initially, people were sanctioned on social media platforms for suggesting that the virus may have originated in a research lab in China; now, that still-unproven theory has been widely accepted — and widely discussed — as a real possibility, because the marketplace of ideas and information changed minds.

The rules under which Giuliani has been suspended are so vague that they cannot possibly satisfy the standards of due process, especially where public speech is concerned and clarity is required before it is suppressed.

The court cited a rule allowing disbarment for conduct, including speech that “adversely reflects on the lawyer’s fitness as a lawyer.” It is difficult to imagine a more subjective standard subject to selective application. The panel also cited a rule that called for disbarment for knowingly making “false statements of fact or law to a third person.”

If these rules were applied across the board fairly, and equitably, thousands of lawyers would be disbarred every year. I personally know of dozens of lawyers who seemingly have violated these rules. Lying and exaggeration are all too common in plea-bargaining, negotiations and soliciting clients. And yet these sins are never the basis for discipline against recidivating lawyers. I can document dozens of similar cases where disciplinary boards in New York and elsewhere have done nothing to lawyers who have committed misconduct far more egregious than that alleged against Giuliani, including prosecutorial misconduct that resulted in the conviction of innocent defendants. Giuliani clearly is the victim of selective suspension based on the political content of his public speech, rather than on neutral principles.

When I came of age in the 1950s, there were many such selective suspensions and disbarments of attorneys. Back then the victims were largely radical left-wing lawyers — communists, former communists and “fellow travelers” — or, in the South, they were civil rights lawyers. Today the victims of selective enforcement are largely right-wing supporters of former President Trump. The dangers to civil liberties and constitutional rights are similar in each instance.

Whether one is a liberal or a conservative, a Democrat or a Republican, everyone should be concerned when any lawyer — whether one approves or disapproves of their conduct — is suspended without a hearing based on vague criteria that curtail freedom of speech. As a liberal Democrat who voted for President Biden and who believes his election was fair and legitimate, I strongly disagree with the decision in the Giuliani case. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/560563-giulianis-suspension-from-the-law-is-unconstitutional

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2021, 02:42:35 PM »
Dershowitz must be an even worse attorney that Rudy

He should have at last skimmed the first few paragraphs of this document which is readily available online

You can't lie in court

For the reasons that follow, we conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020. These false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent’s narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client. We conclude that respondent’s conduct immediately threatens the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law, pending further proceedings before the Attorney Grievance Committee (sometimes AGC or Committee).

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/24/politics/read-giuliani-law-license-ruling/index.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2021, 05:32:36 PM »
Hahaha lots of pro Trumpy lawyers getting owned it appears. 

No surprise.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2021, 06:13:18 PM »
Fucking retards an opinion can not by definition be a lie. Saying the election was stolen is a valid opinion saying it wasn't is also a valid opinion. We all know both sides did lots of inappropriate things at what point does that constitute stealing an election?? Guess what that point is a fucking opinion