Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board

WWE MONEY IN THE BANK 2021

<< < (2/2)

MCWAY:
It's Universal title time.

Love the Hologram and of course, the "Head of the Table" theme. Lots of feeling each other out.

Now comes the meat and potatoes. Reigns pounds on Edge early and stops the ref's count to drag his challenger in the ring. Edge goes for a spear outside the ring, misses, smashes through a barricade.

Edge stops the ref's count, goes back outside, connects with his spear, driving Reigns through another barricade. The Rated-R Superstar fireman-carries Reigns back to the ring but only for a 2 count.

Reigns hits a superman punch, which sends Edge into the referee. With the ref down, the champion decides to give his challenger a taste of his own medicine with the bar of a chair. But, Edge counters and put that crossface with the metal bar on Reigns. But, there's no ref. The Tribal Chief's cousins come for the save but get cut off by the former tag champs.

WELL I GOT IT HALF RIGHT!! Right move, wrong superstar. It wasn't DB but SR, as in Seth Rollins, kicking Edge in the head as Reigns was going to sleep.

Reigns gets in the corner, does the tribal scream, and goes for the spear.....ONLY TO GET SPEARED!! Edge has the cover but no ref is there. By the time a new one arrived, the champ BARELY escaped the three-count. Edge goes for his third spear of the night. Rollins returns only to get kicked off the apron. But, that buys enough time for...WHAM!!! SPEAR by the champ. And the 1-2-3.

Rollins then beats down Edge and faces Reigns and tells his former Shield brother, "Just remember, you're only holding that because of me. You understand me? If it wasn't for me, he (Edge) would be champ. Edge recovers and beat on Rollins and they spill out of the ring and into the crowd. Herman gives Reigns the mic and Reigns demands that the world acknowledge him.

WHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT!!! I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING!!! Music hits......IT'S JOHN CENA!!!!. He milks the crowd and finally hits the ring to a shocked Heyman and Reigns. He slowly steps to Reigns and.....YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!

I guess we got SummerSlam, on what will be the one-year anniversary of Reign's title run.

MCWAY:
GOOD LORD!! NO!!!!

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME they've dredge up Oldberg to fight Bobby Lashley at SummerSlam!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version