Author Topic: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?  (Read 12365 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2021, 08:14:05 AM »
a fine line between looking "jacked" in clothes and looking chunky (i.e. off season).. course the only time you can look jacked in clothes is if they are snug and a size or two too small, then you have to "worry" about wearing such clothing and what others (all negative) think of you for showing off?....

it is what it is...

Always Inspired

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2021, 09:46:13 AM »
a fine line between looking "jacked" in clothes and looking chunky (i.e. off season).. course the only time you can look jacked in clothes is if they are snug and a size or two too small, then you have to "worry" about wearing such clothing and what others (all negative) think of you for showing off?....

it is what it is...

You sure about that chief?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2021, 11:17:32 AM »

If I saw that dude on the street I'd guess he was a brain surgeon or a physicist.

Always Inspired

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2021, 11:21:44 AM »
If I saw that dude on the street I'd guess he was a brain surgeon or a physicist.
Actually you'd be staring at him in awe.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2021, 11:22:32 AM »
Louie was insane in the movie. As I have said before, if he decided to waste his life on bodybuilding he would have a row of Sandows until Haney, but even then Louie would have grown and matured and crush the Haney era as well.
QFT

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2021, 11:25:22 AM »
Actually you'd be staring at him in awe.

Not me, that's for schmoes like you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2021, 11:29:46 AM »

Real Bodybuilders face a lot of discrimination as people still wrongfully assume weight lifters are somehow not intelligent. Also it is a tough situation as fitted clothes make people think you are showing off and off the rack professional clothes will just make you look fat

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2021, 11:52:27 AM »
Real Bodybuilders face a lot of discrimination as people still wrongfully assume weight lifters are somehow not intelligent. Also it is a tough situation as fitted clothes make people think you are showing off and off the rack professional clothes will just make you look fat

It's a small man's world, bro.

Male models used to have to be a size 38 suit.

You're lucky to be short.

I'm 6'2" and life has been a biotch.

;)

Always Inspired

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2021, 12:01:24 PM »

Always Inspired

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2021, 12:03:04 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2021, 12:31:05 PM »
No. I've said several times this isn't about fat vs lean. This is about muscular physique vs muscular physique.

Best is to be healthy.

What if you look big in clothes today but die tomorrow a la Scott Milne?

WORTH IT?

WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT? WORTH IT?
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2021, 12:58:25 PM »

He’s garbage

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2021, 02:39:14 PM »

He might just be expert at both. Never judge a book by its cover. 😀 👍🏻

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2021, 06:49:36 PM »
Steroid muscles will get admiring looks from muscle loving men. If you want a good physique in a suit, beach and just walking around you can't beat a soccer body like Beckham to attract the women. Just being lean and in great cardio shape is all you need.  Most guys are delusional about how they look anyway. I bet there isn't a guy on this board at would rate them self under an eight when most look like gargoyles.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2021, 07:23:57 PM »
C´mon man get real. He was Arnold´s bitch and Haney? ... lol  man he was no where near his full package development. Did he not win the Masters Olympia? the one Joe gave him  ;D

Are you paying attention? What does Arnold have to do with anything? He was retired after beating Lou was only 23 years old in 1975. And I specifically stated that it wouldn't be such a sure thing when Haney came on the scene. And when Lou came back it was a whole different era.

After 1975 he would only have had to contend with Franco, Zane, Dickerson, and Bannout. Easy pickings assuming he continued to improve.

I don't count the Arnold 1980 Olympia.  I doubt Arnold would have returned if Lou was still active and if he did he would have lost or should have lost given the shape he was in. Lou would have dwarfed him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2021, 07:29:02 PM »

LOL. Makes me remember the time at the Mall when this super jacked guy walking and all these teenagers were making fun of him. Say stuff like "Juiced, Roids, Fake..." all while being anonymous in the crowd. I actually felt kind of sorry for the clueless bber. No one was impressed and he was just a walking freak show.

Remember that vid when Kai was being interviewed while walking on the beach? Some guys in the crowd were calling him out on steroids and he would just deny it. So pathetic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2021, 07:31:43 PM »
Steroid muscles will get admiring looks from muscle loving men. If you want a good physique in a suit, beach and just walking around you can't beat a soccer body like Beckham to attract the women. Just being lean and in great cardio shape is all you need.  Most guys are delusional about how they look anyway. I bet there isn't a guy on this board at would rate them self under an eight when most look like gargoyles.

True, but I make up for it with great hair.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2021, 11:24:16 PM »

Haha it is True it’s mostly men that admire other men’s muscles but there is an admittedly small percentage of women that love it. When I was a scrawny little faggot like Beckam I never had a look in found it much easier being bigger (225-235 range not talking stupidly huge)

Always Inspired

« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2021, 03:15:49 AM »
Not true. This version of Van Damme was probably the most lusted after man by women in modern history. And it was largely due to his bodybuilder physique.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2021, 07:44:06 AM »
He might just be expert at both. Never judge a book by its cover. 😀 👍🏻

Zero probability he would be a brain surgeon. I happen to know one who practiced at Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, NY. They need to have great dexterity and most have fairly lean builds because of it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2021, 07:51:31 AM »

Zero probability he would be a brain surgeon. I happen to know one who practiced at Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, NY. They need to have great dexterity and most have fairly lean builds because of it.

Podiatrist?

Golden Glutes

« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2021, 12:56:05 PM »
Not true. This version of Van Damme was probably the most lusted after man by women in modern history. And it was largely due to his bodybuilder physique.

And let's don't forget his VERY celebrated buns.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2021, 12:59:37 PM »
Podiatrist?

That - definitely that, haha

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2021, 01:03:40 PM »

Yep - for the millionth time on here- Guys get muscles to impress other guys.

Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean homo, haha.  It's to show who the alpha is.

Women in general (99.999% of them) think overly big muscles scream insecurity. Besides,  women want to be the center of the universe  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2021, 01:55:33 PM »
Silly gimmicks be silly