Author Topic: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?  (Read 12148 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2021, 11:15:13 PM »
Why are sweat pants for sissies? They are definitely not for the well dressed man outside of maybe at the gym. There are no sweat pants in my closet. I do have a couple pair of joggers. IMO on the other hand, shorts are fine, specially in the months when it is warm enough to wear them. Some people in Oregon wear shorts year round. My personal gauge is that it be at least 70 degrees out. If it is also sunny, so much the better. If I lived in Hawaii, I probably wouldn't bother with long pants at all.

Or any kind of pants in general.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2021, 11:15:21 PM »
That's what I thought when he was giving a seminar dressed in T-shirt and jeans. "That's Mr. Olympia?" I thought. Sure he look trim and fit but not a bodybuilder. Then he took off his shirt and I'm like, "Holy shit! Seriously?"

It was really something in person.
Are you coming out of the closet? Reread what you posted. It's like hero worship.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2021, 11:19:42 PM »
Are you coming out of the closet? Reread what you posted. It's like hero worship.

No just the shock of looking like Clark Kent and then Mr. Olympia. When you see a guy all jacked and bulked up in clothes and he then looks all jacked and bulked up without his shirt it ho-hum.

This is a bbing board where we judge and evaluate another man's physique. That homo thing is pretty well worn these days.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2021, 12:38:24 PM »
That's what I thought when he was giving a seminar dressed in T-shirt and jeans. "That's Mr. Olympia?" I thought. Sure he look trim and fit but not a bodybuilder. Then he took off his shirt and I'm like, "Holy shit! Seriously?"

It was really something in person.

My older brother was introduced to Zane by Leo Stern at a local San Diego contest decades ago.  Zane's inspiration (and purportedly Draper's too) was said to be Steve Reeves.  Frank became my brother's inspiration and I can see why.  Mine were always Reeves, Draper and Arnold, not that I could look anywhere near those three but it didn't hurt to try.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2021, 12:57:00 PM »
Had I ever achieved Frank Zane's physique, it would have felt like a miracle to me. He was a lot of bodybuilder's idol.

At the peak of his career he claimed to weigh 200 lbs. and was 5' 9" tall. If this was accurate, he carried a lot of weight on a small frame. I've never seen a photo of him where he looked bulky/massive. Today, he looks slim. Slim is a good choice for someone who is 79 years old. I'm not far behind him in age but I'll never catch up to him as far as his physique is concerned. He's still my idol.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2021, 01:19:27 PM »
Zane won his Olympias at around 180 lbs.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2021, 01:30:39 PM »
Zane won his Olympias at around 180 lbs.

I thought it was around 77,78,79.
👍🏻  🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2021, 05:51:08 PM »

I thought it was around 77,78,79.
👍🏻  🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2021, 06:08:21 PM »
Youse guys...^

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2021, 09:47:38 PM »
Had I ever achieved Frank Zane's physique, it would have felt like a miracle to me. He was a lot of bodybuilder's idol.

At the peak of his career he claimed to weigh 200 lbs. and was 5' 9" tall. If this was accurate, he carried a lot of weight on a small frame. I've never seen a photo of him where he looked bulky/massive. Today, he looks slim. Slim is a good choice for someone who is 79 years old. I'm not far behind him in age but I'll never catch up to him as far as his physique is concerned. He's still my idol.

I think, at 6’5”, my physique here isn’t far off him. My arms are much better now but other parts lagging. I’ll be back to my best by Xmas

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2021, 11:09:47 PM »

I think, at 6’5”, my physique here isn’t far off him. My arms are much better now but other parts lagging. I’ll be back to my best by Xmas

Why not just post a picture of yourself rather than someone else and say that is similar to how you look?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2021, 11:23:45 PM »
The photo I posted is of me? Zane, for all his years of training, dieting, competing…all I do is drink and other substances. I can do whatever I want and look good. That’s real genetic elite.

Dumbo you’re nothing but a freak
You never had any muscle either. A little twinkle

Whoa pretty touchy and sensitive for a tough guy? Such tender sensibilities. It's amazing how insecure some are when it comes to their body. How can you read that as a criticism? When you say, "I think, at 6’5”, my physique here isn’t far off him." the implication is clear, despite the awkward syntax, that you are talking about someone else. If you were a little more literate you would say that this is a previous picture of me before my injury. Using "him" is speaking of another person when it should be "me". I understand. Books aren't your thing.

I'll try to be more sensitive and understanding and avoid hurting your feelings in the future.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2021, 11:25:11 PM »
Whoa pretty touchy and sensitive for a tough guy? Such tender sensibilities. It's amazing how insecure some are when it comes to their body. How can you read that as a criticism? When you say, "I think, at 6’5”, my physique here isn’t far off him." the implication is clear, despite the awkward syntax, that you are talking about someone else. If you were a little more literate you would say that this is a previous picture of me before my injury.

I'll try to be more sensitive and understanding and avoid hurting your feelings in the future.

Go make some videos flexing your 11 inch arms calling out guys online at 60

Bhank would murder

Weirdest looking girl and closet homo on the forum

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2021, 11:26:44 PM »
Whoa pretty touchy and sensitive for a tough guy? Such tender sensibilities. It's amazing how insecure some are when it comes to their body. How can you read that as a criticism? When you say, "I think, at 6’5”, my physique here isn’t far off him." the implication is clear, despite the awkward syntax, that you are talking about someone else. If you were a little more literate you would say that this is a previous picture of me before my injury.

It’s 7.30am I haven’t slept and you caught me at a bad time. But I wanted to roast you for a while but held back. I’m gonna eat you alive slowly dismantling your freaky ass disgusting physique

I am extremely literate and have a degree in electronic engineering. Have fucked over 200 women (one can’t be sure, you lose count - not something you’ll have to worry about)

I’m going to make you cry

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2021, 11:28:47 PM »
Go make some videos flexing your 11 inch arms calling out guys online at 60

Bhank would murder

Weirdest looking girl and closet homo on the forum

No, better to talk like a petulant child who got his feelings hurt. I wonder how guys like you that are so illiterate survive in this world. You must have mom fill out job apps for you.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2021, 11:29:25 PM »
Why not just post a picture of yourself rather than someone else and say that is similar to how you look?
Look at this grammar you ugly bastard…unreal

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2021, 11:30:55 PM »
It’s 7.30am I haven’t slept and you caught me at a bad time. But I wanted to roast you for a while but held back. I’m gonna eat you alive slowly dismantling your freaky ass disgusting physique

I am extremely literate and have a degree in electronic engineering. Have fucked over 200 women (one can’t be sure, you lose count - not something you’ll have to worry about)

I’m going to make you cry

I'm trembling with fear.

Always a good sign when someone tells you how many women they fucked.

Boy, you really got me good. I'll never recover knowing how many women you fucked.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2021, 11:31:18 PM »
No, better to talk like a petulant child who got his feelings hurt. I wonder how guys like you that are so illiterate survive in this world. You must have mom fill out job apps for you.

You are a social outcast weirdo who makes rap videos driving in his car making fucked up faces and can barely talk properly

You are an abomination

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2021, 11:32:31 PM »
Look at this grammar you ugly bastard…unreal

No real.

Amazing how my off-handed comment has you wetting your pants and trembling in rage.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2021, 11:33:47 PM »
You are a social outcast weirdo who makes rap videos driving in his car making fucked up faces and can barely talk properly

You are an abomination

It really doesn't take much to get in your head and own your little mind. Keep it coming big boy.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2021, 11:35:44 PM »
It really doesn't take much to get in your head and own your little mind. Keep it coming big boy.

That’ll do for Now I need sleep to get rid of this flu. I’ll see you tomorrow, Frankenstein

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2021, 11:43:03 PM »
That’ll do for Now I need sleep to get rid of this flu. I’ll see you tomorrow, Frankenstein

I'm flattered to see that I am now included in your daily schedule and now an important part of your life. I hope I don't intrude too much on your fucking of hundreds of women being the self-proclaimed big stud that you are. It never fails to impress complete strangers knowing how many women a guy has fucked.

You go girl!

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2021, 11:46:58 PM »

That's a very good physique. Lean but not too lean, small waist with a good V-taper and not overly muscled. Well done.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2021, 11:49:21 PM »
I'm flattered to see that I am now included in your daily schedule and now an important part of your life. I hope I don't intrude too much on your fucking of hundreds of women being the self-proclaimed big stud that you are. It never fails to impress complete strangers knowing how many women a guy has fucked.

You go girl!

I was implicating that I think you’ve had sex with little to no women. I would bet my left testicle that you’ve been with several men though.

If you were smart, you’d have the wherewithal to know you look absolutely ridiculous. If you walked into my gym I wouldn’t be able to stop laughing at you.

Also, when I posted the photo saying “I’m not far off him” I had quoted the post by prime with pictures of Zane. If you were half as intelligent as you think you are you would be able to discern that the picture I posted was of me in reference to Zane.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2021, 11:57:25 PM »
That's a very good physique. Lean but not too lean, small waist with a good V-taper and not overly muscled. Well done.

Thank you, forgive my rants but I’m on a lot of codeine and paracetamol last few days. I got a flu (not Covid) out of nowhere. It’s nearly gone but not quite…my grammar isn’t of huge concern to me currently  ;D

Adios Amigo