Author Topic: Trump vs. Clinton - Part Deux?  (Read 1565 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Trump vs. Clinton - Part Deux?
« on: January 14, 2022, 07:21:35 PM »
With all the insane things that have happened the past five years, this would not surprise me one bit.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK JAN. 12, 2022
Hillary Clinton Is Definitely Running Again in 2024*
By Benjamin Hart@realaxelfoley
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/01/hillary-clinton-is-definitely-running-again-in-2024.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Trump vs. Clinton - Part Deux?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 01:19:19 PM »
lol

Florida Poll: Joe Biden Trails Hillary Clinton in Primary Race
by WENDELL HUSEBØ
1 Feb 2022
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/01/florida-poll-joe-biden-trails-hillary-clinton-primary-race/

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 02:01:31 PM »
oh lord... :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 02:49:20 PM »
The country will be torn apart.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 03:44:32 PM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/592505-michelle-obama-democrats-2024-break-glass-in-case-of-emergency-candidate

Good points in the article and I agree she would be a much stronger candidate than Biden, Harris, Clinton, etc.  But this part is laughable:

"5) Michelle Obama embodies a modern American success story. She carries no obvious baggage, nor is she scandal-plagued. The former first lady is a known quantity with an authenticity that appeals to Democrats, independents, women and minority voters."

No obvious baggage, except being married to the second worst president in American history, being unpatriotic, a race baiter, and embracing today's radical leftism.  That absolutely does not appeal to independents.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 05:59:50 PM »
This is make believe.  The best shot Biden has at re-election is if the GOP runs Trump again.  I think Fox knows this which is why they are trying to stoke the flames of dissent in the Democratic party.  They are hoping that Hillary is the candidate.  If Biden were to pass away or become too ill to run again or just flat out decide against it, then maybe Hillary would consider jumping back in.  Until then, this is bullshit. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 06:12:29 PM »
This is make believe.  The best shot Biden has at re-election is if the GOP runs Trump again.  I think Fox knows this which is why they are trying to stoke the flames of dissent in the Democratic party.  They are hoping that Hillary is the candidate.  If Biden were to pass away or become too ill to run again or just flat out decide against it, then maybe Hillary would consider jumping back in.  Until then, this is bullshit.

Trump has his baggage, but I do not see Biden winning in 2024.  He has lost an enormous amount of support.  And his administration has been a train wreck.  The man is clearly not mentally fit to be POTUS.   

And these comments (including the article Ozmo posted) are coming from the left. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 06:15:54 PM »
Trump has his baggage, but I do not see Biden winning in 2024.  He has lost an enormous amount of support.  And his administration has been a train wreck.  The man is clearly not mentally fit to be POTUS.   

And these comments (including the article Ozmo posted) are coming from the left.

Trump will mobilize the democratic base.  He gives Biden and the dems their best chance at retaining the white house.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2022, 06:32:28 PM »

Biden on his worst day runs circles around THE TRAITOR on his best day

The only thing where Trump comes out ahead of Biden is how many people quit or were fired in THE TRAITORS first year

No one can touch him on that

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/19/578858897/turnover-in-trumps-white-house-is-record-setting-and-it-isn-t-even-close

Recent polling showing Biden beating Trump and DeSantis (but not a "generic" Republican - whatever the fuck that is these days)

https://truthout.org/articles/biden-polls-poorly-against-generic-republican-but-beats-trump-desantis/

In a new Marquette University Law School poll, voters were asked who they would likely vote for as president if the 2024 election was held today. Biden garnered 43% of support from voters while 33% said they would vote for Trump in a hypothetical rematch.

Biden’s support fell to 41% in a hypothetical race against Gov. DeSantis, who 33% of voters nationwide said they would vote for if the election was held today.

Less than 20% of the survey’s participants said they would vote for other candidates for both hypothetical match-ups, and less than 10% said they would not cast a ballot at all.

https://www.ibtimes.com/biden-beats-trump-desantis-new-2024-presidential-election-poll-3385121

https://truthout.org/articles/biden-polls-poorly-against-generic-republican-but-beats-trump-desantis/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2022, 06:33:53 PM »
Trump will mobilize the democratic base.  He gives Biden and the dems their best chance at retaining the white house.

Trump also mobilizes the Republican base. 

I would prefer Trump sit this out and that DeSantis run, but I doubt Trump's ego will allow that to happen. 

Overall through, Trump's supporters will be much more motivated and enthusiastic than Biden supporters.  You should go back and review the 2020 results.  It was decided by a fairly small margin in a handful of states.  I doubt Biden gets the same level of support.    And he will not have the benefit of Covid lockdowns to stay in his basement.  The more he talks and campaigns, the worse he will do IMO. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2022, 06:35:29 PM »
Trump also mobilizes the Republican base. 

I would prefer Trump sit this out and that DeSantis run, but I doubt Trump's ego will allow that to happen. 

Overall through, Trump's supporters will be much more motivated and enthusiastic than Biden supporters.  You should go back and review the 2020 results.  It was decided by a fairly small margin in a handful of states.  I doubt Biden gets the same level of support.    And he will not have the benefit of Covid lockdowns to stay in his basement.  The more he talks and campaigns, the worse he will do IMO.

We won't really know until and when the election happens.  Don't discount his Jan 6 problem turning off more than a few republicans.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 06:40:37 PM »
Biden on his worst day runs circles around MY OBSESSION on his best day

And yet you can't tell us about all the great things that Bitem or Kuntmala have done since stealing the election.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 06:42:20 PM »
And yet you can't tell us about all the great things that Bitem or Kuntmala have done since stealing the election.

Alrighty then.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2022, 06:44:22 PM »
We won't really know until and when the election happens.  Don't discount his Jan 6 problem turning off more than a few republicans.

I'm totally discounting that January 6 stuff.  Nobody cares.  Take a look at the polls and see what people are concerned about.  January 6 doesn't make the list. 

But I agree anything can happen and November 2024 is a lifetime away politically speaking. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2022, 06:48:21 PM »

Trumps legal woes are piling up and I think it's very unlikely he'll actually run in 2024.

I do actually wish that he would run just because it would be fun to watch all the political ads where they will quote Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Nancyboy Graham, Rafael Cruz and Nimrata Haley saying what they really think about THE TRAITOR. 

If I were a reporter that would be the first question I asked each of them every time they stood in front of a camera

Just a a reminder this is what Nimrata said about THE TRAITOR after the events of January 6th

"We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn't have, and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him. And we can't let that ever happen again." "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history,"  "He's not going to run for federal office again. I don't think he can. He's fallen so far."  “Never did I think he would spiral out like this. … I don’t feel like I know who he is anymore. … The person that I worked with is not the person that I have watched since the election.”

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2022, 06:49:05 PM »

sure I can
I've already done it a few times

You idiots keep asking the same question and then forgetting that I've answered it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2022, 06:58:17 PM »
Alrighty then.
Settle down, Ace.

sure I can
I've already done it a few times

You idiots keep asking the same question and then forgetting that I've answered it
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2022, 07:01:03 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2022, 10:02:05 PM »
Biden on his worst day runs circles around THE TRAITOR on his best day

The only thing where Trump comes out ahead of Biden is how many people quit or were fired in THE TRAITORS first year

No one can touch him on that

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/19/578858897/turnover-in-trumps-white-house-is-record-setting-and-it-isn-t-even-close

Recent polling showing Biden beating Trump and DeSantis (but not a "generic" Republican - whatever the fuck that is these days)

https://www.ibtimes.com/biden-beats-trump-desantis-new-2024-presidential-election-poll-3385121

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha….get out of my country shitbag lol

Communist piece of shit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2022, 03:48:00 AM »

This. We already saw this in 2020. Biden wasn’t the “most popular candidate in history”. It was just that many people hated Trump. We also so that Trump got the second most votes in the history of the election, so we know the ceiling on the Republican vote number.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2022, 04:49:47 AM »
Please no.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2022, 04:57:53 AM »

I don't disagree with this.

However, there are a lot of folks with buyer's remorse here. Many middle of the road folks went with Biden because they thought it would "just get things back to normal".

That has not happened. He's been worse than expected, I think you would even concede that.  Nothing has gone well, and you're starting to see moderate democrats chirp and the progressives bitch even more.

All that said, no on DJT redux. Do not want.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2022, 04:37:34 PM »
Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton In 2024? Why It Could Happen
ByJack Buckby
https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/02/donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton-in-2024-why-it-could-happen/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2022, 09:26:48 AM »
Hillary Clinton laughs off 2024 bid
by Christopher Hutton, Breaking News Reporter  | March 08, 2022
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-laughs-off-2024-bid