Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 3069 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #125 on: Today at 08:58:58 AM »
How many thousands of dollars worth of GH all for the master plan to regrow his hair.  I know his health insurance ain't covering it

It is for anti aging purposes thicker hair is only one thing it does

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #126 on: Today at 09:37:20 AM »
You talk about how you spent 5 years drinking. I spent 5 years of my life trying to do a double back looping backflip on a kiteboard in Maui. I spent a decade of my life trying to become the next Gordan Gekko. I have other interest outside bodybuilding and getting big.

That is one reason I actually like Classic I wish they had had that class when I was in my 20s. I am big enough for classic right now I don't need to bulk I don't need to gain any weight I don't need to take a bunch of weird stuff. I can just train get in the best shape possible then compete once a year. Instead of trying to get bigger I can focus on my weak areas and improve them.

When you say steroid you are missing the concept. I would consider myself someone who studies endocrinology my interest are in repair of ligaments, tendons, Cartlidge, inflammation and cellular metabolic function. It is more about anti aging when you guys say steroids and muscles you are missing the entire concept. The idea is to heal the body anabolic are a very small part of that. I am not currently taking any "steroids" nor have I in a long time.

I drank on and off for 33 years...........YOU FUCKING DRUG RELIANT KUNT!

^^^^That was my very last post to this twat.  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: Today at 10:01:10 AM »
Oh I landed the double backlooping back flip had some great years in the market as well. I just have other interest right now.

No such thing, do you mean the double back roll?

PS, if you get enough wind you can do a hundred fucking somersaults

this daft twat could have done 20 backflips and 15 twists the time he was in the air

What a stupid fucking pastime.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: Today at 10:15:28 AM »
No such thing, do you mean the double back roll?

PS, if you get enough wind you can do a hundred fucking somersaults

this daft twat could have done 20 backflips and 15 twists the time he was in the air

What a stupid fucking pastime.

So now you are an expert on kitesurfing lol. The backloop references the kite the double back roll references the rider. The first loop jumps you as you roll into the backflip the second loop you are already in the air and it pulls you fast and hard as you continue rolling into the second backflip. No one lands it. It is nasty. I landed it. In fact I spent all day everyday trying that one trick again and again. Landed on my head several times. Broke a rib and some gear. The used to call me captain caveman because I would wipe out hard it is not an easy thing. But Yeah I landed it again and again took me a couple years to get it. Most pros wouldnt even try it hardly anyone does the double backloop and with a double roll you might see one guy hit it a year during a video shoot hanging at the kite surfing mecca in Maui. I didn't have a bunch of tricks I had one big trick

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: Today at 10:18:16 AM »
So now you are an expert on kitesurfing lol. The backloop references the kite the double back roll references the rider. The first loop jumps you as you roll into the backflip the second loop you are already in the air and it pulls you fast and hard as you continue rolling into the second backflip. No one lands it. It is nasty. I landed it. In fact I spent all day everyday trying that one trick again and again. Landed on my head several times. Broke a rib and some gear. The used to call me captain caveman because I would wipe out hard it is not an easy thing. But Yeah I landed it again and again took me a couple years to get it.

Looks like you have another WR no one knows about

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: Today at 10:23:17 AM »
Looks like you have another WR no one knows about

That's fine I wasn't kitesurfing for anyone other than myself. But a lot of pros know who I am and saw me kite many times but again I didn't throw the trick for them. I threw it all day everyday whether anyone else was there or not. I did it for the thrill of doing it.

I mean seriously dude you are a pasty 65 year old Englishman and you want to argue with me about kitesurfing?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: Today at 10:34:41 AM »

Fucks sake, I could do that at 58

Take off the water and lift your fucking legs up

Whoopie fucking dooo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: Today at 11:08:37 AM »

Fucks sake, I could do that at 58

Take off the water and lift your fucking legs up

Whoopie fucking dooo

So now you kitesurf lol If you did kitesurf you would recognize only one hand is on the kite and the lines are crossed and I am upside down. The kite is getting ready to loop I have pulled the trigger and I am about to go for a ride. But regardless a professional photographer was at the beach that day and took that pic of me and sent it to me no charge. You always go on and on about professional photographers. I actually think the professional photographer got a good pic this time.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #133 on: Today at 11:10:48 AM »

Bad ass pic complete with shoulder striations

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: Today at 11:16:00 AM »
That's fine I wasn't kitesurfing for anyone other than myself. But a lot of pros know who I am and saw me kite many times but again I didn't throw the trick for them. I threw it all day everyday whether anyone else was there or not. I did it for the thrill of doing it.

I mean seriously dude you are a pasty 65 year old Englishman and you want to argue with me about kitesurfing?

Hanky that HGH is already showing dividends in the hair department, it's a noticeable difference!