Author Topic: So my dad has covid and the wife too.  (Read 6041 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: So my dad has covid and the wife too.
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2022, 09:11:15 AM »
Hope everybody feeling better, please keep us updated.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2022, 09:33:51 AM »
Yeah there is a local farm about 2 miles from him. He gets a gallon for 6.00 I believe cause he buys 7 a week. He gets all his eggs from his chickens. Also has cherry,apple,peach,plum and pear trees and his garden is ridiculous. He eats lots of fruit and veggies but lots of shit as well. Granted he eats much better than he used to. He believes he’s alive from the raw cows milk and eggs.

Well, Raw milk consumption probably puts his immune system in overdrive, so maybe he's correct.

Pastured eggs do taste better, IMO.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2022, 09:40:09 AM »
He was born in Framingham, lived in dover, still has a house in dover and has a house down cape cod. You ever go to Casey’s? Amazing hot dogs.

What’s his Getbig username?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2022, 10:35:49 AM »
What’s his Getbig username?

Haha he would fit in well here, no doubt.

Well, Raw milk consumption probably puts his immune system in overdrive, so maybe he's correct.

Pastured eggs do taste better, IMO.

Yes they do.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2022, 11:22:17 AM »
Check your dads oxygen if you can. Some older people don't show many symptoms, but blood oxygen can be low.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2022, 12:27:30 PM »
Never been but I will make a point to try it. Dover's big bucks. I used to do a rich broad from Sherborn.

I prob know her I know most people in sherborn. Definitely hit Casey’s if back in the area, it’s awesome. Great burgers as well.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2022, 12:35:32 PM »
Omicron is not very agressive. Sore throat and some muscle pain.
Wish your loved ones a speedy recovery.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2022, 12:38:30 PM »
I assume you are referring to my dad. He has had many issues and he truly don’t give a fuck at all. Toughest guy I ever met. Guy was benching 405 at 60 natural at 240. Still lifts to this day. Smoked and drank like a fish his whole life ate whatever he wanted was very successful and I’ve seen him throw down many times in his 40s-50s and eats whatever he feels like. Still a dozen eggs a day and a gallon of raw cows milk daily. Still holds a hotdog eating record at a place called Casey’s diner in natick ma. Has all this hurt him?yes. Does he care?no.

That is some crazy genetics
He's probably getting a ton of Vitamin D from gallon of raw milk which is probably very helpful against severe illness from covid

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2021.736665/full

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2022, 12:39:41 PM »
Yeah there is a local farm about 2 miles from him. He gets a gallon for 6.00 I believe cause he buys 7 a week. He gets all his eggs from his chickens. Also has cherry,apple,peach,plum and pear trees and his garden is ridiculous. He eats lots of fruit and veggies but lots of shit as well. Granted he eats much better than he used to. He believes he’s alive from the raw cows milk and eggs.

I tried to tell them about the anabolic properties of Peach cobbler they would not listen

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2022, 12:40:49 PM »
Omicron is not very agressive. Sore throat and some muscle pain.
Wish your loved ones a speedy recovery.

I guess going forward every time we have a cold it will have a name: Delta, Omicron, Steve…

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2022, 12:41:38 PM »
That is some crazy genetics
He's probably getting a ton of Vitamin D from gallon of raw milk which is probably very helpful against severe illness from covid

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2021.736665/full

Most say he’s just to stubborn to die, I agree as he should have been dead a few times. He does believe big time in the high vitamin d intake.

I tried to tell them about the anabolic properties of Peach cobbler they would not listen

Hahaha yes you did.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2022, 01:01:52 PM »
I guess going forward every time we have a cold it will have a name: Delta, Omicron, Steve…
Flu=Delta, cold = Omnicron. New normal for the retards and sheep in the World.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2022, 01:20:26 PM »
Rob, sorry to hear about that but happy they’re both recovering. This virus is no joke. I’m still deal with extreme fatigue even after having it in August. Some days I’m fine others all I want to do sleep. Long Covid.

My wife fully recovered. Flexicon was dead on about the oxygen levels. We have an oximeter and that’s basically how we monitored ourselves. We literally thought we wouldn’t make it. Right now about a 1/3 of our football team is down with it but most are asymptomatic

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2022, 01:32:41 PM »
I'm delighted your Pop is on the mend sir. Good man.
a

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2022, 01:37:39 PM »
Rob, sorry to hear about that but happy they’re both recovering. This virus is no joke. I’m still deal with extreme fatigue even after having it in August. Some days I’m fine others all I want to do sleep. Long Covid.

My wife fully recovered. Flexicon was dead on about the oxygen levels. We have an oximeter and that’s basically how we monitored ourselves. We literally thought we wouldn’t make it. Right now about a 1/3 of our football team is down with it but most are asymptomatic

Thanks Joe, appreciate it. Yeah the long stuff is weird and scary. Glad your wife fully recovered and you are good most the time.

I'm delighted your Pop is on the mend sir. Good man.

Thank you sir.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2022, 01:56:08 PM »
Most say he’s just to stubborn to die, I agree as he should have been dead a few times. He does believe big time in the high vitamin d intake.

Is he sexual?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2022, 01:56:34 PM »

GWS Coach and Rob. Rest it out. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2022, 02:28:50 PM »
My dad has had covid for 5 days now. He is 72 unvaxxed has high blood pressure,diabetes, had open heart surgery to replace a valve with a pig valve a 1.5 years ago. Had bladder cancer recently, pancreatitis, gallbladder and appendix removed, has copd from smoking from 14-67,Hasnt worn a mask ever and goes everywhere. He said he felt sick for a couple days but no big deal. His wife triple vax Ed much sicker than him and doesn’t have any health problems.

My wife is pretty sick in bed very tired,hot sweats and fever of 102.6 two nights ago. I have had a brutal headache and felt weird last few days but we shall see.

Just wanted to say my dad who really should be dead is fine.

I'm glad you dad is doing well. Hopefully, you and your wife will be fine too.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2022, 02:29:49 PM »
GWS Coach and Rob. Rest it out. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.

Thank you sir, appreciate it.

I'm glad you dad is doing well. Hopefully, you and your wife will be fine too.

Thank you prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2022, 02:37:16 PM »
Why test at all?  You go to the doctor or urgent care and they do nothing but send you home and say to come back or go to the hospital if you get worse or are having trouble breathing just like with the flu.

What would you like them to do? There's no COVID cure as of yet. Neither doctor's offices or urgent care facilities have ICU's. Essentially, urgent care is a stand-in for your doctor. The only difference between the two is most people have to make an appointment to see their doctor whereas urgent care will see you right away.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2022, 03:03:52 PM »
I assume you are referring to my dad. He has had many issues and he truly don’t give a fuck at all. Toughest guy I ever met. Guy was benching 405 at 60 natural at 240. Still lifts to this day. Smoked and drank like a fish his whole life ate whatever he wanted was very successful and I’ve seen him throw down many times in his 40s-50s and eats whatever he feels like. Still a dozen eggs a day and a gallon of raw cows milk daily. Still holds a hotdog eating record at a place called Casey’s diner in natick ma. Has all this hurt him?yes. Does he care?no.

Grew up in Natick and always loved Casey's! I think seven all arounds with ketchup was the most I ever ate as a kid (all I could afford).

I spent 99% if my career in prosthetic heart valves/ICD's and was wondering where he had his valve done? Was it aortic or mitral?  If it was tissue it was more likely a pericardial valve. Started my career selling porcine (pig) valves and mitral valve repair annuloplasy/repair rings back in the olden days.

Anyways glad everyone is dong well.🙏🏻

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2022, 03:40:16 PM »
Grew up in Natick and always loved Casey's! I think seven all arounds with ketchup was the most I ever ate as a kid (all I could afford).

I spent 99% if my career in prosthetic heart valves/ICD's and was wondering where he had his valve done? Was it aortic or mitral?  If it was tissue it was more likely a pericardial valve. Started my career selling porcine (pig) valves and mitral valve repair annuloplasy/repair rings back in the olden days.

Anyways glad everyone is dong well.🙏🏻

Thanks Walter. 7 is a good amount of dogs to eat. My usual was always 6 or 8 all around. He had his valve done in Boston  BWH or mass general i believe.i can’t remember, not a fan of hospitals. Not sure what kind of valve either.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2022, 04:34:21 PM »
Flu=Delta, cold = Omnicron. New normal for the retards and sheep in the World.

It’s as though no one ever got sick prior to 2020.

Hope all your family recover, speedily Rob.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2022, 04:39:27 PM »
legendary
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2022, 04:47:28 PM »
Fortress sends reinforced-steel-like vibes to you and yours, brother.

You, too, Kwon.

Hail.
You could just say "I'm" instead of referring to yourself in the third person like a tool. It's your forum screen me you're not that cool