Author Topic: Is Nick Trigili a douchebag?  (Read 7065 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Is Nick Trigili a douchebag?
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2022, 02:13:24 AM »
It's official, I can no longer watch his videos.

Because he is a sodomite, right?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2022, 02:55:23 AM »
Because he is a sodomite, right?
No, because he's homosexual.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2022, 03:44:35 AM »
LeThicky aka Legod AKA Lefather aka LePhaggot. No one is paying '3d' 100k to suck that 4 inch cawk. He did that shit for 2k and some legit kigs

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2022, 05:44:14 AM »
No, because he's homosexual.

I don’t think he’s gay. Just a sodomite. He doesn’t “look into it”, so it’s not gay, bro.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2022, 06:08:43 AM »
He willingly allowed another male to jack his wang and engage in the ol’ gobble-gobble.

If you’re straight, nothing and no amount will make this tolerable.

Dude is a bona fide phaggot.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2022, 06:12:38 AM »
He willingly allowed another male to jack his wang and engage in the ol’ gobble-gobble.

If you’re straight, nothing and no amount will make this tolerable.

Dude is a bona fide phaggot.

Whatever it takes. Gobble-gobble

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2022, 01:45:23 AM »
I don’t think he’s gay. Just a sodomite. He doesn’t “look into it”, so it’s not gay, bro.
Oh, ok... ???

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2022, 06:25:08 PM »
LeThicky aka Legod AKA Lefather aka LePhaggot. No one is paying '3d' 100k to suck that 4 inch cawk. He did that shit for 2k and some legit kigs

That's more accurate.

Not a chance he got more than 2-3k for those videos.

People are gullible.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2022, 06:37:01 PM »
He calls himself a journalist :D ;D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2022, 01:56:11 AM »

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2022, 03:41:24 AM »

He’s let other guys suck his cock and kiss on him and jerk him off. He’s packing a Vienna sausage down there.

Does that sound like what a good Christian boy would do for money? G4P is not the way bro.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2022, 03:47:49 AM »
Has anybody made a video of his gay antics yet? And if so, did he not take kindly to any disrespect?

:D

Funny you should say that - am I confused, or was this the guy that ESFitness had a feud with..?  Accused him of ripping him off over Mexican 'roids or something..?

Nick meets Billy to hang out and watch tv, the discuss NJ and working out before heading to the couch. Nick explain how bodybuilding is a tough lifestyle. Billy talks about his track and field HS career. Nick is all smiles.

Nick poses for Billy, showing him how to hit them. Billy can feel he's tense, and offers Nick a massage. Nick works out for symmetry, so Billy must rub him all over. Billy must feel a lot of tension in the pecs, because he's really rubbing them. Now it's on to a foot rub (I'm really surprised a few toes didn't get sucked). Billy seems to like rubbing Nick's psoas.

Billy's wearing some old school Adidas.

Ok, the lotion is out, it looks like maybe Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing. More rubbing.

Nick has flipped over :-\ . Billy takes off Nick's pants. Good thing it's a white leather couch, I wouldn't want a naked oily Trigili on my furniture. I'm also not sure I'd want my hands where Billy's putting them now.

Nick's flipped over again and he's got a semi.....

I don't to spoil it for you Pamith, so I'll stop here.

Hahahahaaa - it's the fact you're spotting details like that, that shows you are trying to look away from the main 'points' of the scene! ;D

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2022, 07:12:12 AM »
I don't care who Nick sleeps with just like I don't care who any other man sleeps with. I am worried about myself worrying about another man's sex life seems kind of gay to be honest

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2022, 08:21:40 AM »
I don't care who Nick sleeps with just like I don't care who any other man sleeps with. I am worried about myself worrying about another man's sex life seems kind of gay to be honest

I dont care about what somebody does but you like the gossip videos........

You're a drama queen hankins. Dont forgot how worked up you get over Jesus. You care.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2022, 09:06:07 AM »
No,Nicks sex life seems kind of gay.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2022, 10:47:56 AM »
No,Nicks sex life seems kind of gay.

Dude was probably strung out on drugs a decade ago and needed money and did one 10 minute video. Meanwhile he is making money now with his podcast bigger and healtheir than he has looked in years and probably banging a female hottie every night, but he gets no credit for that. I mean the guy figured out a much better way to make money give him some credit. Clearly, he was depressed small and probably on recreational drugs for years after his career ended. But he is currently doing a lot better I am happy he got his shit together and can make money in a legitimate respectable way he even seems to be gaining size again.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2022, 10:53:14 AM »
Dude was probably strung out on drugs a decade ago and needed money and did one 10 minute video. Meanwhile he is making money now with his podcast bigger and healtheir than he has looked in years and probably banging a female hottie every night, but he gets no credit for that. I mean the guy figured out a much better way to make money give him some credit. Clearly, he was depressed small and probably on recreational drugs for years after his career ended. But he is currently doing a lot better I am happy he got his shit together and can make money in a legitimate respectable way he even seems to be gaining size again.

If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2022, 12:40:07 PM »
If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.
LOL  ;D

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2022, 12:46:20 PM »

Lmao.

Bhanks is projecting his homo tendencies by trying to justify Nick’s actions.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2022, 01:08:34 PM »

LMAO!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2022, 01:11:53 PM »

you do know every business venture he has opened has been a scam. Scaming ppl with coaching, his trt clinic.

There is a reason he doesn't have any friends.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2022, 01:14:29 PM »
you do know every business venture he has opened has been a scam. Scaming ppl with coaching, his trt clinic.

There is a reason he doesn't have any friends.

Amazing how hanky knows so much about a guy from watching his videos.

Almost like hanky is covering for these devious acts through experience.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2022, 01:18:05 PM »
Amazing how hanky knows so much about a guy from watching his videos.

Almost like hanky is covering for these devious acts through experience.

i also find it strange.. hanky said he didn't follow bodybuilding and randomly decided to do a 3 day prep to show getbig up.

He seems pretty well versed in anabolics, Olympia competitors and schmoe gossip.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2022, 02:16:25 PM »
Does he really claim he was paid $100,000 to participate in this film?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2022, 02:44:25 PM »
$2000 - 6000 are the numbers I've seen mentioned for mid-level guys doing these types of films, he was young, and not that well known, so I'd figure he got $2000 - 4000 for the BJ video. Toward the end, he was doing low budget schmoe wrestling videos that pay little, and scamming on cam sites.

It's a buyer's market for Bodybuilder bussy, the gays know this.