Author Topic: 2 vaccine shots plus the booster and I still got Covid  (Read 3310 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: 2 vaccine shots plus the booster and I still got Covid
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2022, 03:55:27 PM »
 :)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2022, 07:44:44 PM »
Their is a solution to stopping it so force them to get vaccinated instead of asking me to wear a mask.

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

'We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death'

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/end-covax.pdf

'Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is self-evident.

Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all four major manufacturers.'

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2022, 12:30:57 AM »
The vaccine isn‘t here because of the virus, the virus is here because of the vaccines. Depopulation, one world government, one digital currency and total control. You‘re welcome

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2022, 02:48:09 AM »
On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

'We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death'

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/end-covax.pdf

'Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is self-evident.

Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all four major manufacturers.'
This won't end well. As more people start dying off the sheep will never accept that they were duped. They will blame anti vaxxers for not being sick themselves.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2022, 04:19:47 AM »
This won't end well. As more people start dying off the sheep will never accept that they were duped. They will blame anti vaxxers for not being sick themselves.

Yep.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2022, 09:10:55 AM »
First, feel better, hope you are well to all who get sick.

Second, THIS IS THE WAY OUT!  The more people who get it and realize first hand all the BS lies and know many others similarly situated, the sooner it all stops.

Big Pharma, Gov, Media ...

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2022, 09:25:10 AM »
Never tested, never jabbed, never sick. Known so many jabbed up friends and family getting sick the last few months. Really messed up a lot of social plans. They will probably be immuno-compromised for life, I just hope it isn't as bad as AIDS.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2022, 01:19:41 PM »
The Blood center here in Louisiana still does.  I was tested 2 months ago and about a week ago.  Mine are still high for the past 6 months.
Im in Florida.
T

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »
What the fuck was the point? In April I got two Pfizer shots. In October I got the 3rd and just tested positive for COVID. Fuck this bullshit.

Sorry to hear that man.  Hope you are getting better or are already.

Anyone know how Prime's daughter who got the 3rd, and ended up in the hospital is doing?  We are going to see more and more adverse reactions.  ADE is starting to happen to people.  With each successive shot people are going to be dying from the virus, but it will really be from all the shots killing their immunity and allowing this shit to keep mutating.

This is not a virus of the unvaccinated anymore.  Maybe, with Alpha I was more likely to believe that.  However, as time goes on it is clearly the vaccinated creating variants, and who often are asymptomatic shedding the virus to the unvaxxed.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2022, 01:45:53 PM »
One thing is I can’t taste anything. So fucking weird.  Drinking champagne is like drinking soda water.

Did you get them just because you travel, and have to show proof?  Otherwise, I'm shocked you would be a 3rd booster kind of guy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2022, 01:46:54 PM »
I got covizzled at the end of 2021.  No vaxx, no monoclonal antibodies, no ivermectin, etc.

It was mild as shit.  I got some pretty bad body aches with fever for a few days but both were easily remedied with Tylenol.

My immune system exists and is still capable of doing it's job.  This was my experience.  Individual results may vary.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2022, 02:00:26 PM »
Vitamin C, D and Zinc is my vaccine.

No mask at all during this entire farce.

Me too, although I do mask going into public places and then just find an empty aisle or corner to pull it down so I can breath for a bit.

I finally got my hands on Ivermectin.  Took me two or three months to convince my Dr. to rx it as prophylaxis.  Had to guide him to a lot of YT Dr's vids that cited sources for him to read, and he finally caved.  Actually, he agreed early to 3mgs a day, but no pharmacy would fill it....at least none of the big ones.  That's when I learned the trick.  Smalltown Pharma's and local compounding pharms.  60 4mg tabs for $120.  Worth it to have around.

And Straw, before you post...........go fuck yourself with your bs links and opinions that are not your own.  Your theme song attached to keep you occupied

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2022, 02:06:12 PM »
The vaccine isn‘t here because of the virus, the virus is here because of the vaccines. Depopulation, one world government, one digital currency and total control. You‘re welcome

Agreed.  Funny how DAVOS postponed their little gathering from Jan til I believe I heard June or July now.  What do they know that we don't?  Oh yeah, Russia and Ukraine, China and Taiwan after both escalate after Olympics while they try to hold back therapeutics so more people die in between Feb 20th and their meeting.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2022, 02:09:34 PM »
I got covizzled at the end of 2021.  No vaxx, no monoclonal antibodies, no ivermectin, etc.

It was mild as shit.  I got some pretty bad body aches with fever for a few days but both were easily remedied with Tylenol.

My immune system exists and is still capable of doing it's job.  This was my experience.  Individual results may vary.
Follow the science…lol bunch of assholes our political and lol scientific leaders.
T

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2022, 02:20:38 PM »

Funny.

This lady said the same thing....then she died.

Just saying.

:(

And yet you caring, loving, pro humanity fucks find post like this amusing and send tweets to conservatives that got Covid saying "we told you so", "hope you die", etc.

Phony fuckers.  You're a bunch of self-righteous idiots thinking you did something great for humanity, when all you did was create variants.  I still don't wish death upon you if/when you get it................we all will.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2022, 04:37:21 PM »
And yet you caring, loving, pro humanity fucks find post like this amusing and send tweets to conservatives that got Covid saying "we told you so", "hope you die", etc.

Phony fuckers.  You're a bunch of self-righteous idiots thinking you did something great for humanity, when all you did was create variants.  I still don't wish death upon you if/when you get it................we all will.

So you think the vaccine created the variants?

Congrats....you've just demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about viruses or vaccines.

8) 8) 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2022, 06:32:46 PM »
There is no vaccine, only "emergency treatment" stop being fooled, fool.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!