Author Topic: ‘I’m pregnant, have 11 kids — and want 5 more’  (Read 1396 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: ‘I’m pregnant, have 11 kids — and want 5 more’
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2022, 03:41:16 PM »
Stupid fat bitch

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2022, 04:17:19 PM »

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2022, 04:22:08 PM »
Stupid fat bitch

Typical Brit girl? :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2022, 11:29:13 PM »
Typical Brit girl? :D

More or less mate although they are a dying breed since the government made it so they can only claim for 2 kids max. Before that the typical fat sloppy lazy cunt council estate slag would leave school and get right to work getting pregnant with her first kid then she would be pregnant again at the exact time the first kid is old enough for the dole to start making her get a job and continue this cycle till she can no longer produce kids, spending her benefit money on cigarettes and cheap supermarket own brand alcohol to celebrate her well earned weekend rest after an arduous week of getting the kids to school thrn doing fuck all rest of day till it’s time to pick them up

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2022, 11:32:24 PM »
Don't bring Princess L into this.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2022, 01:52:50 AM »
More or less mate although they are a dying breed since the government made it so they can only claim for 2 kids max. Before that the typical fat sloppy lazy cunt council estate slag would leave school and get right to work getting pregnant with her first kid then she would be pregnant again at the exact time the first kid is old enough for the dole to start making her get a job and continue this cycle till she can no longer produce kids, spending her benefit money on cigarettes and cheap supermarket own brand alcohol to celebrate her well earned weekend rest after an arduous week of getting the kids to school thrn doing fuck all rest of day till it’s time to pick them up

Sounds like a rather attractive and desirable female :D