Author Topic: Louisiana Robbery & Murder....(Video)  (Read 1031 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Louisiana Robbery & Murder....(Video)
« on: January 23, 2022, 08:55:06 PM »
Once the wife handed over the money, they just gunned him down...pretty sad and quite brutal

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshh7DXU7SE4x5i62zR0

A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Louisiana Robbery & Murder....(Video)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 09:03:37 PM »
I love Louisiana. Best state in the union, IMO.

I wanted to go there this semester to teach French math under the CODOFIL program, but that would require getting vaccinated, so I can't.

G_Thang also agrees it's the best state.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 09:12:56 PM »
Once the wife handed over the money, they just gunned him down...pretty sad and quite brutal

This has egregious crime aside, I like that in towns like this in Louisiana [Independence, in Tangipahoa Parish], Blacks and Whites live together in harmony [see attached image].

As a person who feels multiculturalism is generally a failure, I think Louisiana is a good example where it works better than in other places:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence,_Louisiana

FYI, these troublemakers appear to have come in from a neighbouring Parish:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Helena_Parish,_Louisiana

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 09:20:03 PM »
Literally laughed my fucking ass off.  Animals.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 10:21:08 PM »
Black on Black crime is a bigger problem than Cop on Black crime.  History will prove me correct.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2022, 11:22:02 PM »
I love Louisiana. Best state in the union, IMO.

I wanted to go there this semester to teach French math under the CODOFIL program, but that would require getting vaccinated, so I can't.

G_Thang also agrees it's the best state.

Message me and maybe I can help. I’m sure you already know so no offense intended - but Cajun French is often incomprehensible to native French. But I imagine it’s something that can be overcome. Cajun and Creole speak English that I often have to slow them down to understand.
The bravest and most “manly men”’in the world. Pops and brother and i werenhunting boar with a man once. The man got tidied on his forearm. Blood loss looked like it was severed, but he took out the kit he used to stitch his dogs and I held his arm steady - brother washed with beta-dine I guess!”? And Mr. Pourciau (Poo-show) stitched that bitch right back up. We shot so many pigs it was insane. Side note in Texas -
No limit. We killed over 50 including at least one mom and her piglets. Idiot liberals think it’s wrong but it’s so humane to slaughter as many as possible. Meat has to be cooked right but can be good as long as they have t run too long. Gave hundreds of pounds to shelters and charities and not a damn thing wasted.
I was visiting a black friend shooting hoops one day as kids - it was 70’s and racism was SO less prominent because it wasn’t shoved down our throats. Anyway the ice cream truck came and a buddy Curtis ran and got lips and crackers!! It was pig lips and crackers. Those kids all laughed and jawed and made fun of us for being white bread - asking if it would be ok with some “Grey Poupon” - but we could pick right back and nobody thought shit!!!
Damn - we are letting the blue and red divide us guys. It’s so sad to know that probably 85% on here don’t see it and have allowed a political ideology become their very identity.
You CANT get deeper south than I grew up and we all got along.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 12:01:33 AM »
Poo faces spreading positivity, cheer and sophistication, as usual.

Garbage race.

Not all chocolate folks are human trash, but these exceptions are, unfortunately, the clear minority.

The proverbial “lemons” of the human race.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 12:27:02 AM »
sadistic animals

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 12:58:09 AM »

1. Rap culture
2. Offspring
3. Mass Immigration (correcting 1,2,4,5 affect 3)
4. Wealth
5. Education reassignment 

Love ADOS but ADOS' days are numbered in the Americas.  At best you have 3-4 generations to correct the above. 

http://youtu.be/8XFH1c14coM?t=527

Holy rag offspring, Batman!  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 02:45:40 AM »
Absolute disgusting filthy trash. I don’t understand the mindset of these animals? Why kill him or even shoot him when you got what you wanted and you are going to get caught anyways? Wouldn’t a few years for robbery be better than 25 years for murder? Have they really no active brain cells? No thought of repercussions? Brain at all? Hard to believe any “human” can really be this stupid.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 02:54:01 AM »
1. Rap culture
2. Offspring
3. Mass Immigration (correcting 1,2,4,5 affect 3)
4. Wealth
5. Education reassignment 

Love ADOS but ADOS' days are numbered in the Americas.  At best you have 3-4 generations to correct the above. 

http://youtu.be/8XFH1c14coM?t=527

Holy rag offspring, Batman!  ;D

Louisiana is still the best!

Have you been to St. Helena Parish, G_Thang?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2022, 04:30:34 AM »
Louisiana is still the best!

Have you been to St. Helena Parish, G_Thang?

I've been to Hammond, drove right past.

Absolute disgusting filthy trash. I don’t understand the mindset of these animals? Why kill him or even shoot him when you got what you wanted and you are going to get caught anyways? Wouldn’t a few years for robbery be better than 25 years for murder? Have they really no active brain cells? No thought of repercussions? Brain at all? Hard to believe any “human” can really be this stupid.

The dude was a dealer.  His boys would have come back blasting.  They are going to Angola or due chain gangs for the next 25 yrs.

They won't have their guns in Angola. I'd ask for extradition. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2022, 04:34:36 AM »

Have you been to St. Helena with a Parsh, G_Thang?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2022, 06:46:21 AM »
I've been to Hammond, drove right past.

The dude was a dealer.  His boys would have come back blasting.  They are going to Angola or due chain gangs for the next 25 yrs.

They won't have their guns in Angola. I'd ask for extradition.

Ok so fuck him then good riddance. Why can’t people just fist fight anymore?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2022, 07:34:23 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2022, 10:42:54 AM »

Classy individuals

Wonder how things would have looked today if they never brought any, and i mean ANY, african slaves to the USA,
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2022, 11:08:22 AM »
You would think young black men would know enough other young black men locked up that they wouldn't be so stupid. Didn't these fools watch scarred straight? Ain't nothing worth 20-life

bAF1

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2022, 11:10:11 AM »
bunch of low IQ mongloids, went from jail to lifetime in jail

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2022, 04:55:28 AM »
Message me and maybe I can help. I’m sure you already know so no offense intended - but Cajun French is often incomprehensible to native French. But I imagine it’s something that can be overcome. Cajun and Creole speak English that I often have to slow them down to understand.
The bravest and most “manly men”’in the world. Pops and brother and i werenhunting boar with a man once. The man got tidied on his forearm. Blood loss looked like it was severed, but he took out the kit he used to stitch his dogs and I held his arm steady - brother washed with beta-dine I guess!”? And Mr. Pourciau (Poo-show) stitched that bitch right back up. We shot so many pigs it was insane. Side note in Texas -
No limit. We killed over 50 including at least one mom and her piglets. Idiot liberals think it’s wrong but it’s so humane to slaughter as many as possible. Meat has to be cooked right but can be good as long as they have t run too long. Gave hundreds of pounds to shelters and charities and not a damn thing wasted.
I was visiting a black friend shooting hoops one day as kids - it was 70’s and racism was SO less prominent because it wasn’t shoved down our throats. Anyway the ice cream truck came and a buddy Curtis ran and got lips and crackers!! It was pig lips and crackers. Those kids all laughed and jawed and made fun of us for being white bread - asking if it would be ok with some “Grey Poupon” - but we could pick right back and nobody thought shit!!!
Damn - we are letting the blue and red divide us guys. It’s so sad to know that probably 85% on here don’t see it and have allowed a political ideology become their very identity.
You CANT get deeper south than I grew up and we all got along.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2022, 05:26:17 AM »
OnlynIf matt wouldve taught those nigaboos some french couldve saved those nigerians
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2022, 05:27:31 AM »
Ok so fuck him then good riddance. Why can’t people just fist fight anymore?
tupack is there monkey jesus
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2022, 05:38:26 AM »
OnlynIf matt wouldve taught those nigaboos some french couldve saved those nigerians

I would like.

I think they may know Louisianan Creole. My main man in Louisiana G_Thang might know! Getbig's finest representing my favourite state.  8)

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2022, 07:39:19 AM »
I don’t understand the mindset of these animals?

it's a matter of dominance and frustration tolerance is getting lower and lower in our society where you can have everything at your fingertips. Only education and culture (reading books) can lower this level or in some cases be a recognized athlete.

You can draw a parallel with cops (regardless of color) who will shoot a guy multiple times when no one was in danger and handcuff a corpse.
$